Top 5 matchups 2 weightclasses apart, where you'd favour the smaller man?

Khabib would beat some MW's, Izzy would beat some HW's

Volkanovski beats conor
As does holloway
As does Zabit
Holloway stomps nate as well
Rda beats woodley

Volkanovski beats conor
As does holloway
As does Zabit
Holloway stomps nate as well
Rda beats woodley

While I agree with those results, neither of those fits OP's criteria.

Conor is not a Top5 170er.
Nate is not a Top5 170er.
Woodley is not a Top5 185er.

Khabib beats Darren Till and Izzy.

Izzy beats Derrick Lewis and Jaizinho
Khabib doesn't stand a chance against Israel, even Darren Till is asking too much. I don't care about the gif of him training with Rockhold, Rockhold would kill Khabib if they fought for real

Khabib doesn't stand a chance against Israel, even Darren Till is asking too much. I don't care about the gif of him training with Rockhold, Rockhold would kill Khabib if they fought for real
I would say Khabib has a better chance against Izzy then against Withaker or Israel. Those guys he can not take down, so he would be in for a beating standing up. Against Izzy, if he lands the takedown he wins.

I would say Khabib has a better chance against Izzy then against Withaker or Israel. Those guys he can not take down, so he would be in for a beating standing up. Against Izzy, if he lands the takedown he wins.
I don't think he could take him down though, I mean Brunson and Yoel struggled, I know Khabib has better takedowns, but he's way smaller, and has zero threat striking for someone like Israel.

Israel is 6'4 205 ish lean, he's way too much, his wrestling is underrated too and he won't get tired. If Conor could survive 4 rounds, Adesanya is like a better version of him and twice the size

I don't think he could take him down though, I mean Brunson and Yoel struggled, I know Khabib has better takedowns, but he's way smaller, and has zero threat striking for someone like Israel.

Israel is 6'4 205 ish lean, he's way too much, his wrestling is underrated too and he won't get tired. If Conor could survive 4 rounds, Adesanya is like a better version of him and twice the size
I don't remember Yoel trying to take him down. I am sure he could, if he tried. I just don't think Yoel knows what to do on the ground.

I don't remember Yoel trying to take him down. I am sure he could, if he tried. I just don't think Yoel knows what to do on the ground.
He got him down briefly, but Adesanya popped right back up, Yoel didn't really chase it that much, but who knows what he was doing lol
Brunson was going HARD and couldn't get anything, and Brunson outwrestled Yoel himself and controlled him

Back