Top 5 WW strikers in MMA

Lima > Larkin > Masvidal
Even if you wanted to swap 2 and 3, leaving him off the list entirely is a bit silly.

I was about to say i feel like Geoff Neal deserves a spot, but that may be premature

Even if you wanted to swap 2 and 3, leaving him off the list entirely is a bit silly.

I was about to say i feel like Geoff Neal deserves a spot, but that may be premature
Larkin did outstrike and beat Masvidal. Daley also beat Masvidal while MVP outstruck Daley easily. Maybe you can make a case for Masvidal over Daley

Larkin did outstrike and beat Masvidal. Daley also beat Masvidal while MVP outstruck Daley easily. Maybe you can make a case for Masvidal over Daley
Yeah I mean, like I said, I’m not gonna die on a hill over rank 2-3-4-5 etc... but I think he deserves to be on the list.

1. Douglas Lima
2. Wonderboy Thompson
3. Lorenz Larkin
4. MVP
5. Paul Daley

How would you rank them?
1. Wonderboy
2. Masvidal
3. Lima
4. Luque
5. Larkin

Lyman Good and Daniel Rodriguez are dark horses too. Both are good, just a little un proven against other high level guys

Lima
Wonderboy
Masvidal
Tumenov
Conor

HM: Larkin, Daley, Ponzi, Durinho, Edwards, RDA

Imo

1. Stephan Thompson
2. Jorge Masvidal
3. Conor McGregor
4. Douglas Lima
5. Lorenz Larkin (possibly interchangeable with MVP)

HM: MVP, Paul Daley, Leon Edwards

People including Conor smh. Dude has three fights at WW I'm not including him lol

People are all of a sudden discrediting MVP? Dudes been hit clean maybe 3 times in his career. Hes flashy but hes a brilliant technical striker and manager of distance.

What about his win over Daley? The same Daley that beat your #2 Masvidal
LOL that fight was horrible and is more proof how overrated the guy is. He ran the whole fight after all that shit he talked. And Daley beat Masvidal 9 years ago, how is that relevant?

What's this doing in the ufc section bro?

People are all of a sudden discrediting MVP? Dudes been hit clean maybe 3 times in his career. Hes flashy but hes a brilliant technical striker and manager of distance.
Were all three him getting KO'd by Lima? 3 strikes come on now lol. And even if true, look at his competition. The dude has skill but I'm not putting an unproven guy like MVP in the convo with Elite strikers of the division who have done it at a higher level than MVP ever has

LOL that fight was horrible and is more proof how overrated the guy is. He ran the whole fight after all that shit he talked. And Daley beat Masvidal 9 years ago, how is that relevant?
What about Larkin outstriking your #2 Masvidal? What about Wonderboy dominating Masvidal standing?

Back