Movies TOP GUN: MAVERICK (Named Best Picture by National Board of Review, post #1201)

If you have seen TOP GUN: MAVERICK, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Rumour has it that this will be a shoo in for at least a couple of Dongs and Palm Door if not the No Bell piece prize.

I remember when Kelly Mcgillis was straight n hot. Not so much now :(

Saw Top gun when it first came out in like 85 I think.

Top Gun is one of the most quoted flicks ever n one of most iconic.

Def will see as um 46 n grew up with it. But expecting maybe 1/8 of originals goodness ...... I get that I'm happy.

I honestly can't even watch the original. I tried last year and the nostalgia was just too damn much. I had cried like 5 times before I even made it to the O-Club scene.

Not a big fan of remakes but these Maverick trailers get me hard as a rock, even if our chinese masters made them take the Tiawain patch off his bobmber jacket.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
I played that game in DOS lol. Came along 49 other shareware games on a CD. I was never able to land on a carrier

Man, the trailer for Maverick had me grinning. I'm not a die hard fan of Top Gun but the new flying sequences just look amazing. Doing things they've never done before is the type of shit that gets me to the movie theater.

Tom Cruise is almost 60 and can still keep up with the best of them

Time wasn’t as kind to Kelly McGillis

99854963.jpg

Man, the trailer for Maverick had me grinning. I'm not a die hard fan of Top Gun but the new flying sequences just look amazing. Doing things they've never done before is the type of shit that gets me to the movie theater.

Tom Cruise is almost 60 and can still keep up with the best of them

Is this why OG Top Gun is back in theaters?

I reckon Iceman would’ve been a rear admiral & his boss by now since he seemed a bit smarter than Mav.

tenor.gif

A great gif btw; his response better than words/retort

Last edited:
I hope Jennifer Connelly is looking good in this.

Back