News Top Rank calls off two fight cards over lack of COVID-19 testing, blames Donald Trump

There seems a high state of paranoia over there. The right and the left have zero crossover, acting as sworn enemies. You even watch right or left news, so actually live in alternate realities. Madness!
Both sides are brainwashed

Both sides are brainwashed
It's a crazy world, we have football clubs over here, paying their stars up to a quarter mil a week, whilst claiming government assistance to pay the cleaners and groundsmen. No shame!

Anthony Yarde loses gran, days after losing father, to COVID-19. Damn, prayers.

Being a Native you know a lot about that perspective, a perspective that a lot of us might push to the back of our mind. I was just thinking about that earlier tho, a lot of time to think these days. It's a good point. America is normal to me b/c I'm American. I'm a white guy, I don't know the struggle that others go through. I'm ignorant to the rest of the world. I don't travel, I'm good w/ geography but I've never been outside the country.

The only thing I really know about is Native ppls b/c I'm from Iroquois country and you learn a bit w/ growing up here. And living in a black neighborhood you know a lot of black ppl and learn to understand a different culture a bit better. But other than that I'm pretty ignorant to the rest of the world in general. I'm not proud of it but it is what it is and it's one of the things that I would change about myself.
living with death, close to death, experiencing it, is really a part of being Indian anyway, most Natives when i was growing up had an average lifespan of 47 and most of them who were around that age at the time are gone and have been gone for awhile. Also, as I've mentioned before, we are certainly a schizoid peoples, so avoiding others, not wanting to talk to outsiders was already ingrained in us, from colonization, but I also think as tribal peoples, humans usually shied away from outsiders. So, quarantine is damn near a way of life for many of us anyway. We definitely aren't any kind of "normal" by western standards, and I am not even close. All i'm missing to not be a paranoid psychotic is hallucinations. Not a bit ashamed of it.

On the other hand, how long can we maintain any semblance of society like this? Wasn't my idea, wasn't yours and now they want you to change up, going to get crazy out here.

interestingly, i just read on interview by michael osterholm where he says that being in a stadium with 50,000 people won't be a problem unless you shake hands with all 50,000, this is the same guy who said there is "sparse" evidence that the virus comes from touch.

anyone in the US know how we are suppossed to get masks? I'm not gonna betsy ross one.

I could see people saying this if it was exclusively a US issue. But no country has been able to avoid this shit. Even those being touted as doing things right are being hit hard. Early testing wasn't going to do shit in a place like New York. We were never going to do anything as a country until after there was a problem. Go ahead and tell yourself any other leader would have shut down the country and economy, but you know better. Obama wouldn't (and didn't) do it. Hillary Clinton wouldn't have done and Joe Biden wouldn't do it either.
There was no avoiding this. The only option would have been to stop commerce with China as soon as the first case was detected there. We have people traveling in and out of China by the 1000s every day. This shit was here well before we knew it was. I mean, do people believe the first confirmed cases in January were actually the first cases? There are people that had unexplained illness way back in December. My boss was one of them, he had "walking pneumonia" and I recall we were all making a joke of it because of what was going on in China just then, one of our maintenance men was violently ill (so he claims) in early January too.
Sorry guys, I know we're looking for someone to blame but the blame is with China and China alone. This isn't even unprecedented. They've done this to the world before so shame on all of us, worldwide, for not learning a lesson. But laying more blame on Trump than on the people who caused this is getting pretty ridiculous.

im not interesting in trying to convince you of the facts. as you are completely misinformed about a lot things incl. how the obama administration’s approach to pandemics. there is no point in debating with a caveman trump supporter, as he put it in march, ‘we have it all under control.’

anyways, read the top article in the wash post today,
’Communications show scientists’ alarm at slow initial response by U.S.’

Just read this on the bbc website. Poor fckin dude

It was his Dad’s Mum too. Probably got it at the same time or transmitted it to each other.

Good weather forecasted for this weekend so the authorities are expecting many to go to the park or touristic places. Lots of £60 fines coming!

Confirmed case at my job the person was on site too.... uh oh..... broke down and bought a respirator and blue shop towels to wrap the filters in. That's the new urban legend that Blue shop towels tested almost as well as n-95 mask.

Confirmed case at my job the person was on site too.... uh oh..... broke down and bought a respirator and blue shop towels to wrap the filters in. That's the new urban legend that Blue shop towels tested almost as well as n-95 mask.

fingers crossed. Be well.

It was his Dad’s Mum too. Probably got it at the same time or transmitted it to each other.

Good weather forecasted for this weekend so the authorities are expecting many to go to the park or touristic places. Lots of £60 fines coming!
Pissing me off reading that 3000 people descended on a park in Lambeth on saturday, so the park had to be closed. What is wrong with these selfish fuckers??

Pissing me off reading that 3000 people descended on a park in Lambeth on saturday, so the park had to be closed. What is wrong with these selfish fuckers??

Yeah that’s annoying to read about. The worst part is that if they push it, then parks will just start getting closed.

This is how we die.

Not this time. This is the little uncle of the big daddy coming.

Wait until something as deadly as Ebola becomes as infectious as Covid.

It's going to be unbelievable while it lasts. But when it hits we're all immediately going to realize how fucked we are. Because it's going to KO entire cultures in a matter of weeks at that level.

And THAT my friends, is going to be interesting. I hope it doesn't happen until I'm old....but I'd be lying if i said i didn't want to see it. Out of curiosity.

I hope Boris Johnson is going to be ok

He seems like he's decent

Thanks man...I'm pretty worried
Hang in there bro just treat others like you have it...so if you do, you don't accidentally kill some old lady or something.

You're a 6'5 250lb monster this shit is a 1st rd knockout my guy

Back