** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

There's a post by Vols1891 in the top 3 brand thread about them.

What do you not like about your Win1? I was considering them for sparring as the Rivals really stink.

I've only used the Aliens as bag/mitt gloves 3-4 times. They are very snug, much more than the Guerrero @10oz. I had to change my wrapping for the Aliens. Thumb seemed to be better on the Guerrerros until I started hitting stuff and no issues. Wrist support is better than Guerrerros + lock & lace and on par with the RS11v. But keep keep in mind the differing weights and purposes. The padding at 12oz unbroken in is very hard and stiff. The feedback in other threads is that the Aliens are too hard for your sparring partner.

If you do get the aliens for sparring, pls post back here. I like the design and profile of the Aliens vs Win1 and the red/white looks amazing.

great post.....thinking of some 12oz alien too I also have rival guerrerro fight gloves that I love on the bag just a bit of a pain for classes etc when lace up

There's a post by Vols1891 in the top 3 brand thread about them.

What do you not like about your Win1? I was considering them for sparring as the Rivals really stink.

I've only used the Aliens as bag/mitt gloves 3-4 times. They are very snug, much more than the Guerrero @10oz. I had to change my wrapping for the Aliens. Thumb seemed to be better on the Guerrerros until I started hitting stuff and no issues. Wrist support is better than Guerrerros + lock & lace and on par with the RS11v. But keep keep in mind the differing weights and purposes. The padding at 12oz unbroken in is very hard and stiff. The feedback in other threads is that the Aliens are too hard for your sparring partner.

If you do get the aliens for sparring, pls post back here. I like the design and profile of the Aliens vs Win1 and the red/white looks amazing.

I like everything about the Win1 except for the thumb. I regularly jam the tip of my thumb because I can’t curl my thumb into a proper fist consistently. It’s super frustrating because I love everything else about the gloves.

Hope this helps. Aliens 12oz, Guerrero (red/black) in 10oz, Rsv11 in 16oz.

Dawg, you are the man. Those Rival sparring gloves look really compact as well, but judging by how curved the hand compartment is in comparison to the aliens I'd venture a bet they are much more broken in?

What are your thoughts on the rs-11's? I can't get over the synthetic leather part. Now that I'm training MMA my gear gets trashed way faster. Sucks cause I'm a fanatic

Edit: just saw your post basically explaining everything I asked lol. If you wanna expand I'm all ears.

I'll be getting the aliens in 16oz for sparring, but it's only cause I'm the smallest at my gym now and for some reason MMA gyms think it's cool to just box everyone despite skill or size, so I have to back MF up with these cause they are straight walking thru my Triumph United Japanese Heatseekers (fav gloves of all time btw)

Last edited:
Dawg, you are the man. Those Rival sparring gloves look really compact as well, but judging by how curved the hand compartment is in comparison to the aliens I'd venture a bet they are much more broken in?

What are your thoughts on the rs-11's? I can't get over the synthetic leather part. Now that I'm training MMA my gear gets trashed way faster. Sucks cause I'm a fanatic

Edit: just saw your post basically explaining everything I asked lol. If you wanna expand I'm all ears

Only dislike about the RSV is they get super hot and as a result, stink up easily. Otherwise, I love them. FYI, it's microfiber and not the cheaper vinyl that serves as synthetic leather. Think microfiber couch that you crash on for years without wearing out. I've used them for a year or so and still very nice.

Outside of what I posted above, they are super comfy in the way it positions your hand and wrist with the padding.

The hand compartment is snug but not too tight. Thumb is amazing.

I've been hit with these and Cletos. I definitely appreciate the softer sparring padding on the receiving end, especially from guys who don't hold back. Even with that softness they are compact for 16's. Great sparring gloves (which is their purpose).

If I could find a way to get rid of the odour, I would get these again in a heartbeat.

Only dislike about the RSV is they get super hot and as a result, stink up easily. Otherwise, I love them. FYI, it's microfiber and not the cheaper vinyl that serves as synthetic leather. Think microfiber couch that you crash on for years without wearing out. I've used them for a year or so and still very nice.

Outside of what I posted above, they are super comfy in the way it positions your hand and wrist with the padding.

I've been hit with these and Cletos. I definitely appreciate the softer sparring padding on the receiving end, especially from guys who don't hold back. Even with that softness they are compact for 16's. Great sparring gloves (which is their purpose).

If I could find a way to get rid of the odour, I would get these again in a heartbeat.

I use a glove dryer from Meister that smells like cedar chips in my rsv2. Everyone I spar with says they smell like Christmas trees.

I bought a cheap boot dryer that I run every night after use on the no heat setting for 2-3 hours, I used self made cedar 'glove dogs' and I also bought a UV deodorizing unit (I forget the name but I'll check it when I get home and post it). Bro, j have been given gloves that were beyond hope and the UV machine brought them back, literally no glove has beaten that thing. It was like $100 (the boot dryer was much cheaper (~$30)and is for daily use. The UV machine was well worth the money, I'd pay twice that for it and it'll sanitize and dry gloves, headgear, boots, everything.

Edit:. UV machine is called 'stink boss' $130 on Amazon

great post.....thinking of some 12oz alien too I also have rival guerrerro fight gloves that I love on the bag just a bit of a pain for classes etc when lace up

Thanks. I'm bit disappointed with the Guerrerros on overall quality, fit, and finish vs price. The Aliens are much better in that regard than the Rivals. The leather feels nicer and thicker. Stitching is cleaner on the Aliens. In hindsight, I probably would've been happier with the bag versions with the x-strap, in 12oz, with the HDF padding. No regrets as I learned from this purchase.

I bought a cheap boot dryer that I run every night after use on the no heat setting for 2-3 hours, I used self made cedar 'glove dogs' and I also bought a UV deodorizing unit (I forget the name but I'll check it when I get home and post it). Bro, j have been given gloves that were beyond hope and the UV machine brought them back, literally no glove has beaten that thing. It was like $100 (the boot dryer was much cheaper (~$30)and is for daily use. The UV machine was well worth the money, I'd pay twice that for it and it'll sanitize and dry gloves, headgear, boots, everything.

Edit:. UV machine is called 'stink boss' $130 on Amazon

Sweet! I'm gonna look into that!

Thanks. I'm bit disappointed with the Guerrerros on overall quality, fit, and finish vs price. The Aliens are much better in that regard than the Rivals. The leather feels nicer and thicker. Stitching is cleaner on the Aliens. In hindsight, I probably would've been happier with the bag versions with the x-strap, in 12oz, with the HDF padding. No regrets as I learned from this purchase.

fair enough I have a custom pair and love them just think they look so good and great to use

This was added in the top 3 gloves post but going to add it here to help for future searchers looking for TopBoxer info.
904B0801-4010-4864-BAE5-1F4B0C12F8EA.jpeg A2C08CDF-DE69-44A7-B117-9887654ECED5.png 9EFDBD8E-05E7-49D2-97F2-97B94E67BEAA.jpeg 1D5D9113-0E12-4554-BC10-6778321F3656.png

I/my wife pulled the trigger on a pair of Flores Style tonight as my Christmas gift. Unfortunately I won’t have them by Christmas but that’s no big deal... just have 5-8 weeks of excitement waiting for these beauties to show up.

The one’s I ordered are exactly the same as these but with detached thumbs:
AC218F12-7AEE-4A7D-989E-17D453311BC7.jpeg 23041764-B771-4A4D-8F42-4E4FBB6B9F60.jpeg

Anyone want to comment on having a lot of embroidery work on the back of the gloves when sparring? Will your partners feel that and hate it? Or is it smooth enough that if it does glance your partners skins it won't matter?

Looking at ordering some customs.

I/my wife pulled the trigger on a pair of Flores Style tonight as my Christmas gift. Unfortunately I won’t have them by Christmas but that’s no big deal... just have 5-8 weeks of excitement waiting for these beauties to show up.

The one’s I ordered are exactly the same as these but with detached thumbs:
View attachment 690883 View attachment 690885

Have you received these yet and used them? Curious what you think of them.

Guys, from experience, how much time does delivery usually take for custom and stock gloves. Is the 8 weeks estimate for custom gloves accurate?

I am awaiting for a pair of customs ordered a couple of weeks ago but would need a pair in the interim and wondering if I should pull the trigger on some stock Aliens or be patient.

Thanks

Guys, from experience, how much time does delivery usually take for custom and stock gloves. Is the 8 weeks estimate for custom gloves accurate?

I am awaiting for a pair of customs ordered a couple of weeks ago but would need a pair in the interim and wondering if I should pull the trigger on some stock Aliens or be patient.

Thanks
For my custom order, it actually took me around 3 months, but then again Mr. Irfan had a heap of custom orders at the time (one of them was my friend's). However, whenever I emailed him and inquired, Mr. Irfan was always honest with the situation, even though it took him a day or two to reply. When I initially brought stock gloves, still took 2-3 weeks to get to New Jersey.

For my custom order, it actually took me around 3 months, but then again Mr. Irfan had a heap of custom orders at the time (one of them was my friend's). However, whenever I emailed him and inquired, Mr. Irfan was always honest with the situation, even though it took him a day or two to reply. When I initially brought stock gloves, still took 2-3 weeks to get to New Jersey.

Similar experience as well for the custom gloves. About three months but it was a busy time of year (lead up to Christmas). They still arrived prior to Christmas. Great customer sevice throughout the process. Also have a pair of stock gloves and they took about a week to arrive in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Note that Customs clearance can sometimes affect delivery time.

For my first pair of stock Alien it took 4-5 days total to come to Montreal. Ordered as new pair of stock gloves and was told it could take 1 to 2 weeks.

Have you received these yet and used them? Curious what you think of them.

I just received them today. Haven’t had a chance to use them but they’re typical of TB quality (very nice). With the addition of some extra lining in the thumb where it was raw leather on my pair of Win1s.

It took over 3 months to get them but the circumstances were a bit different than a typical order so I’ll let it slide. TB was originally planning on offering these as a stock model but has since changed his mind (on the timeline) but fortunately I was able to purchase them at the price they will be when they are released.

I’ll follow up on this once I’ve used them.

B359698F-427B-435B-B5E5-2A07334883EE.png

My friend and a few gym acquaintances said Topboxer used to produce custom gloves within a month or so back (not counting shipping time) in the past. With recognition the brand has these days, I'm pretty sure Mr Irfan is getting a load of custom orders almost every month from all over the world now. I would say 3 months or also is the new standard time. For the price he's providing for quality, custom gloves, I say the wait is worth it.

Last edited:
Back