** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

Still haven’t used the gloves yet but I wanted to get you guys some pictures of these gloves because they look damn good.
Also, I didn’t ask for the white stitching but I’m glad TB added it, I think it looks great.

EFC005B4-807B-4E3E-A588-F824F34191F8.jpeg 451E2239-5900-40F6-AF90-0F44D18C0612.jpeg
DF359620-F791-4CFA-B66A-C482541D0121.jpeg

Attachments

• 9923A6AB-25A0-425D-9703-A3FB8E589E2A.jpeg
    9923A6AB-25A0-425D-9703-A3FB8E589E2A.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 7
What is the process with Top Boxer? When you send in your order how long does it take for them to contact you? I paid Tuesday last week and still haven't heard anything.

What is the process with Top Boxer? When you send in your order how long does it take for them to contact you? I paid Tuesday last week and still haven't heard anything.
Did you order custom gloves or stock?
Maybe you put in an incorrect email address? When I ordered stock gloves I received a confirmation email same day

Message him on Instagram or via Email I've never had a single issue with Topboxer.

Make sure you check your junk email. I remember when I first ordered from TopBoxer and hadn’t added the email address to my contacts yet, the order confirmation and shipping notice emails both went to my junk folder.

9E3A8D0C-5304-45E5-B57F-43AEED4E26CA.jpeg Costum made sparring gloves 18 oz from TopBoxer.

I realy like them in sparring and general technique training.

Still haven’t used the gloves yet but I wanted to get you guys some pictures of these gloves because they look damn good.
Also, I didn’t ask for the white stitching but I’m glad TB added it, I think it looks great.
Waiting to hear an update on these.
Really digging the Flores-style, the Old School, and even Beaulieux (which I think TB had a hand in).
I had kind of a bad experience with Shevlin gloves so I've been reluctant to try any custom gloves based on measurements and any old school type fit. I read thumbs were an issue with TB gloves in the past and that's one of the biggest issues with my 2 pairs of Shevlins. The Flores-style kind of remind me of the combate version of Casanova (Necalli double-stitched).

Also, I'm kind of curious if TB mitts have softened up any? I have a coach who's a mitt freak like I'm a glove freak. He had TB in the past but found them too hard. He wants winning custom, thinking about getting another pair of Garibay, but it'd be cool to gift him a cool custom pair of TB mitts.

Besides the thumb issue were the shelvins nice? Them and Flores have are near legendary on these forums
Waiting to hear an update on these.
Really digging the Flores-style, the Old School, and even Beaulieux (which I think TB had a hand in).
I had kind of a bad experience with Shevlin gloves so I've been reluctant to try any custom gloves based on measurements and any old school type fit. I read thumbs were an issue with TB gloves in the past and that's one of the biggest issues with my 2 pairs of Shevlins. The Flores-style kind of remind me of the combate version of Casanova (Necalli double-stitched).

Also, I'm kind of curious if TB mitts have softened up any? I have a coach who's a mitt freak like I'm a glove freak. He had TB in the past but found them too hard. He wants winning custom, thinking about getting another pair of Garibay, but it'd be cool to gift him a cool custom pair of TB mitts.

Shevlins
I ordered 16oz gloves in 14oz profile. Even with sending my hand measurements & a picture of my hands, they came out small. Don't think I had ever put on a pair of gloves that were too small, so I didn't even think it was possible. They're small on the inside and on the outside. I love the leather, it's basically couch leather. The liner is pretty good too - mostly canvas with some suede. Padding is fail all around. Most people say Winnings are pillows. These are what it would be like if you actually tried to use a pillow. Imagine ~3 or more inches of the softest, unshaped padding ever that bottoms out anytime you seriously make contact. I was never able to spar with them, because one of my partners felt my knuckles on a medium test punch. Like Winning, there's no padding on the palm-side cuff of the velcro model. The thumbs were uncomfortable out of the box. I cut the thumb attachments to try to help. It might've made it worse.

Took a bunch of pictures to help describe what I'm talking about.
Lace Ups
RCNqUSB.jpg

Velcro
NNHq40g.jpg

Some notes:
  • In the static comparison pics between gloves, the Shevlins are almost completely open, which may make them appear taller than they are, as the other gloves are shaped with some knuckle bend already built in.
  • In the pics where I'm wearing the velcro, I cannot shift my thumb towards my palm at all. I'm basically giving a complete thumbs up, where my thumb is so far to the back of my hand, it's past my knuckles.
  • Super uncomfortable position to punch, especially with the bottoming out of the padding causing my thumb to be exposed at an awkward angle.
  • The padding on the back of the hand is thicker than over the knuckles - probably a biproduct of the padding compressing and/or shifting.

I saw this video. Anyone have any experience with larger size aliens? 14oz +?

I saw this video. Anyone have any experience with larger size aliens? 14oz +?

This is my first post ever so hello everyone:) I just had a discussion with this guy on youtube. We exchanged some information I got earlier from Muhammad so maybe I will quote it here as well (I hope someone finds it helpful). When I was ordering custom gloves from Muhammad that's what he's told me: in 12oz Aliens are smaller, more compact than Win1s but in 14oz Aliens are bigger than Win1s.
So apparently if you are looking for a 14oz (and up) glove and want it compact then Aliens are not the best choice.
Also I look at this vid:

Guy is reviewing 12oz stock Aliens (in Korean I think so I don't understand a word) and also he's pulling out 14oz custom Aliens. Those 14oz (especially the cuff) look huge compared to 12oz.

I haven't watched those videos yet but I hope my 16oz Aliens that are suppose to arrive in a few weeks aren't huge.
Win1s are a japanese style glove with a softer hitting surface, Aliens are a mexican style glove with a harder hitting surface. Harder punching surface should mean more density and less padding but maybe more of the weight is just located on the cuff. I don't see how this concept should change when you get over 12oz.

Back