** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

Here is 16oz Alien with 14oz Sabas Pro Series:

alien1.jpg

alien2.jpg

Strange. Do you think the ones in the video look weird? Is it just because the label is so small, the cuff looks massive?

Here is 10oz Phenom fight gloves, 10oz Win1, 10oz Alien, 12oz Alien, 14oz Sabas, 14oz Alien, 16oz Alien, 16oz Win1

91180314-1104498289902363-8278409799293468672-n.jpg

Man you're the best! Any chance of a few side by sides with the win 1? I've had the win 1 in the past so I at least have a frame of reference.

Wow! Thanks for that picture. I was looking for such comparison for weeks. Now the issue that guy from the video had with his 14oz Aliens seems even stranger... Anyway 10-12oz Aliens look so nice and really compact.

@Minowafanatic how long is the cuff in Aliens? Is it the same in 10 and 12 oz? And does it give enough wrist support in your opinion?
In the pictures on Topboxer's page and instagram the alien's cuff looks short in proportion to the rest of the glove (maybe that's just my impression, but I don't have that impression in the case of Win1). I prefer a bit longer cuffs with solid wrist support and that was my biggest concern while ordering custom aliens. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Waiting to hear an update on these.
Really digging the Flores-style, the Old School, and even Beaulieux (which I think TB had a hand in).
I had kind of a bad experience with Shevlin gloves so I've been reluctant to try any custom gloves based on measurements and any old school type fit. I read thumbs were an issue with TB gloves in the past and that's one of the biggest issues with my 2 pairs of Shevlins. The Flores-style kind of remind me of the combate version of Casanova (Necalli double-stitched).

Also, I'm kind of curious if TB mitts have softened up any? I have a coach who's a mitt freak like I'm a glove freak. He had TB in the past but found them too hard. He wants winning custom, thinking about getting another pair of Garibay, but it'd be cool to gift him a cool custom pair of TB mitts.
I’m a full time and professional pad holder and coach. I ordered a pair of custom mitts from them Years ago and loved what I got. I wore them out completely and ordered a second pair with a few modifications. The second pair I got the padding was so stiff I couldn’t use them. I messaged tb about it and after some dickering back and forth they agreed to make me a new pair for the cost of shipping (but continued to deny that the padding was any different than the first pair). My “third” pair arrived and the padding was perfect but the modifications I had ordered (extra padding under the finger hood) was missing. I decided it was good enough and I currently use them for mma clients since they catch kicks and elbows well when paired with a belly pad. I also had to pay cobbler to replace the cinch piece the Velcro strap goes through since the metal broke.

All and all id still give them a 7/10 and will probably still order another pair when I need to. The pair that are way too hard now sit on the shelf for gym members to use when ever they want and I’m sort of hoping they get beat in enough I’ll be able to steal them
Back but I doubt it.

Hi Folks - I am a beginner and want to get my first gloves for heavy bag workout. Which ones should I order? Alien or Win1 for heavy bag? Should I go for 16 or 18 Oz?
or should I go for custom to get extra protection. I weigh 204 lbs.
I have tried a pair of 16 oz ringside IMF but didn't really like them.
Thanks in advance!

Hi Folks - I am a beginner and want to get my first gloves for heavy bag workout. Which ones should I order? Alien or Win1 for heavy bag? Should I go for 16 or 18 Oz?
Thanks in advance!

I would suggest Win over the Aliens if you're a beginner. Mexican style gloves are better for an intermediate.

@Minowafanatic how long is the cuff in Aliens? Is it the same in 10 and 12 oz? And does it give enough wrist support in your opinion?
In the pictures on Topboxer's page and instagram the alien's cuff looks short in proportion to the rest of the glove (maybe that's just my impression, but I don't have that impression in the case of Win1). I prefer a bit longer cuffs with solid wrist support and that was my biggest concern while ordering custom aliens. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.

There are some comparison pics with other gloves in this post . The cuff in 12oz velcro (which i have) is comparably long for a 5'11" guy (me) and wrist support feels good for me. There is padding on top of the wrist and along the bottom sides which provide wrist support in the 12's. Comparable but isn't better than my 16oz Rival RSv11 which has bar/strap velcro system that can be cinched more tightly than normal velcro. The 12oz is snug for me so that might contribute to the wrist support Hope this helps.

Afternoon fellas, I have just had chance to try out my new TopBoxer lace win1's in 14oz and I'm wondering what all the hype is about to be honest. Out of the box wow they are stiff, just done 10 3min rounds on my buoy bag and I'm wondering how long they will take to loosen up. Also the right gloves finger compartment bar feels smaller than the left and the inner lining is really loose which has caused this on my finger

Hopefully this won't happen again but unfortunately I feel quite disappointed

Last edited:
First Time Customer with TopBoxer but ordered a Custom Pair of Dragon Ball Muay Thai Style Gloves several weeks ago. Will post up pictures once received!! From the quality i've seen on this forum and reviews from youtube i'm afraid it won't be my last pair.

How much does it cost to rush order a pair of custom gloves?

EDIT: Found out for myself while ordering. It's $50 more in case anyone is curious.

Last edited:
I’m a full time and professional pad holder and coach. I ordered a pair of custom mitts from them Years ago and loved what I got. I wore them out completely and ordered a second pair with a few modifications. The second pair I got the padding was so stiff I couldn’t use them. I messaged tb about it and after some dickering back and forth they agreed to make me a new pair for the cost of shipping (but continued to deny that the padding was any different than the first pair). My “third” pair arrived and the padding was perfect but the modifications I had ordered (extra padding under the finger hood) was missing. I decided it was good enough and I currently use them for mma clients since they catch kicks and elbows well when paired with a belly pad. I also had to pay cobbler to replace the cinch piece the Velcro strap goes through since the metal broke.

All and all id still give them a 7/10 and will probably still order another pair when I need to. The pair that are way too hard now sit on the shelf for gym members to use when ever they want and I’m sort of hoping they get beat in enough I’ll be able to steal them
Back but I doubt it.
Out of curiosity, what pad models have you gotten from them? I've been looking to get a pair of mitts or thai pads because I've been having trouble with how stiff my focus mitts are for catching kicks.

Thanks in advance!

You should go 14oz.
As a beginner, you don’t hit hard enough for 16s (and especially 18s) and you’d have a hard time getting that "feel" in.
And you arms would be dead tired. I’d rather beginners concentrate a bit more on form and feel than get their arms blasted in 2 minutes.

Hello Mohammed,

After a bit of research I've come to realize the fine quality you guys provide in your fighting gear. I have been trying to contact you guys through instagram and your website to potentially discuss a custom bulk order, but I received no response yet.

I don't know if my emails or messages aren't getting through, but can you or someone please provide contact information so we can discuss more about potential order details.

Thanks,
Faisal

Dear Mohammed,
same problem! It is a couple of days that I am trying to reach you with no success.
Let us know

Back