Topboxer headgear?

Woldog

SherGOAT
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Has anyone here used the TB headgear? I'm currently looking for another headgear to try against my R2C headgear. I'm a big fan of Topboxers gear and just got my own gloves from him, so please let me know your experiences using his headgear so I can think about buying my own from him

Has anyone here used the TB headgear? I'm currently looking for another headgear to try against my R2C headgear. I'm a big fan of Topboxers gear and just got my own gloves from him, so please let me know your experiences using his headgear so I can think about buying my own from him
Could review plz the TB gloves..where they the Win1 stock or u had dem custom made?

i just bought one 110 bucks full face saver haven't used i yet i like it but man i think id need someone else to tie it up for me so many laces

Could review plz the TB gloves..where they the Win1 stock or u had dem custom made?

img ettign a pair of customs made very soon

winning styled padding and look but with a tripple cuff and solid white so yeah basically winning with tripple cuff for looks

thnx i read it but i was wondering if someone tried their Win1 stock 16oz as opposed to the custom made ones
Win1 16oz in stock are pillowy, soft gloves with thick padding for a lot of protection and sparring safety. I like the fit of the laceup better than the velcro along your wrist.

Win1 16oz in stock are pillowy, soft gloves with thick padding for a lot of protection and sparring safety. I like the fit of the laceup better than the velcro along your wrist.
thnx...did u ever try the Boon 14oz?
If so u think they'll fit my medium sized hands and small wrist.....im 6' and 190lbs
thinking of getting them for bag gloves and the Win1 from TopBoxer for sparring

thnx...did u ever try the Boon 14oz?
If so u think they'll fit my medium sized hands and small wrist.....im 6' and 190lbs
thinking of getting them for bag gloves and the Win1 from TopBoxer for sparring

Not tried Boon 14oz but yes, they'll fit.

Win1 is just awesome.

I have a pair of Win1 custom made gloves in 16oz and they feel better than Winning in my opinion.

Very protective and very supportive for the wrists.

The padding structure of the stock option will be just the same as mine--custom made gloves.

Win1 is just awesome.

I have a pair of Win1 custom made gloves in 16oz and they feel better than Winning in my opinion.

The padding structure of the stock option will be just the same as mine--custom made gloves.

Thank you very much...Win1's look amazing..ama get em for sparring

Win1 is just awesome.

I saw that you got the Alien Serie too. Could you compare them to the Win 1 ? Thanks.

I have them in 16oz. What do you want to know?
hows the fit like (i have medium hands and small tot medium sized wrist), is the padding sparring worthy, the wrist protection....Pros/Cons.....that would help a lot.......and any idea about the14oz Boons Velcro?

i know i ask a lot....thnx

hows the fit like (i have medium hands and small tot medium sized wrist), is the padding sparring worthy, the wrist protection....Pros/Cons.....that would help a lot.......and any idea about the14oz Boons Velcro?

Have you searched the gear review forum for reviews of 16oz TB? There must be some reviews there.

I saw that you got the Alien Serie too. Could you compare them to the Win 1 ? Thanks.

Oh did you?

Well it is hard to tell which is better but easy to tell the differences between the two.

Win1 is softer than the Alien series of course. IMO, Win1 is suitable for sparring if you choose over 14oz.
But there are many people doing the bag work in Winning, which has soft padding, so I think Win1 can also be used for bag and pad work. I haven't tried them for the work because mine are 16oz for sparring.
There are absolutely people who like softness and dont care much about pop sound. If you are with softness, choose Win1.
It will keep you from hand injuries.

For the Alien, evidently, this pair is based on Cleto Reyes and other mexican brands.
The padding is much more rigid and you can notice the flat surface, which Win1 doesn't have.
As you may have heard in the story on TB's Instagram page, it gives nice pop sounds. Hitting the bag, I was really surprised to hear that clear pop sound, which made me excited to keep punching.

The padding consists of three layers. first layer close to the knuckle is orthopedic one so it is just the same as Win1 in protection.
the last layer is the rigid one.

The inside is very tight when you try to put on the gloves. My hand measurement is: the circumference 19.5cm, the length 19.5cm.

They are 10 oz and I had to put in much effort to put my bare hands in them. But afterwards, I put folded socks in them to break them in.

They have widened and I could wrap my hands with thin 2.5-metre-long elastic bandage to fit the gloves. 4.0 and 4.5 will make your hands pressed in the gloves due to the gloves' tightness.

If you have big hands, I recommend you to choose more than 10oz or if you have small hands, 8oz or 10oz will be enough.

Anyway, the performance, protection, sound, and etc are just the best.

Even though the gloves are the stock option, they have custom-made quality.

The Alien will be my favourite ones for bag and pad training.

I have above average hands for my size (185cm, 77kg), but regular wrists. The fit is great. The inner orthopaedic foam really covers the hand and make the fit snug but not tight. The 'strips' of padding along the wrist are very supportive and the wide strap is great.
It's a big, wide pillowy glove. Both weigh 16.35oz, so that's nice for a glove to have the advertised weight. Despite being on weight the physical size of the glove feels cumbersome sometimes.
Unfortunately I have punched through a little bit the padding. (My fault, I used these on the bag for a time. If it wasn't for the New Sporting debacle this wouldn't have happened) I've felt my knuckle land on sparring partners recently so I appear to have aged them prematurely. If i was to buy them again, I would keep a pair only for sparring and have a glove with firmer padding for bags & mitts. I am interested too hear peoples opinions on the Win1 style glove 14oz and below.

As for the Boon gloves, sorry no. I had a pair of Twins 14oz in the past and hated them

I have above average hands for my size (185cm, 77kg), but regular wrists. The fit is great. The inner orthopaedic foam really covers the hand and make the fit snug but not tight. The 'strips' of padding along the wrist are very supportive and the wide strap is great.
It's a big, wide pillowy glove. Both weigh 16.35oz, so that's nice for a glove to have the advertised weight. Despite being on weight the physical size of the glove feels cumbersome sometimes.
Unfortunately I have punched through a little bit the padding. (My fault, I used these on the bag for a time. If it wasn't for the New Sporting debacle this wouldn't have happened) I've felt my knuckle land on sparring partners recently so I appear to have aged them prematurely. If i was to buy them again, I would keep a pair only for sparring and have a glove with firmer padding for bags & mitts. I am interested too hear peoples opinions on the Win1 style glove 14oz and below.

As for the Boon gloves, sorry no. I had a pair of Twins 14oz in the past and hated them
thnx for the details....epic...yeah i'm interested in someone reviewing the Win1 12oz and 14oz and how they hold up as bag gloves.

Back