TOPBOXER Winning inspired custom sparring boxing gloves review

I think they come in 12 and 16 ounces. Is this the only stock options or are there others?

Topboxer has a stock version. Updated and improved compared to that originally reviewed in this thread. If you want different colours than the standard maroon with gold piping that he offers, then it becomes a custom order.

Stock is $125 with free international shipping

Precisely. I haven't tried the new version but considering all the detail I know they should be even better than the reviewed gloves.

Is the wrist support of the velcro one any good? Or like winning?

They look better than the laceup ones IMO. Good thing not to have the label on the gloves, but on the wrist!

I just masturbated to these gloves. Need these gloves, just mailed Topboxer

They look very compact.

That's what I was thinking and it has me a bit worried considering the size I ordered for the gloves that have been waiting for me at my parents house...but I sent my hand measurements so hopefully they will fit.

I'm going to assume Dtenny also sent his hand measurements to get them that compact.

Yes, they’re definitely snug, but that’s fine with me.

I’m not going to do a review – I’ll leave that to the more experienced Minowafanatic who I read got the same ones – but here are a few pictures for comparisons sake.
The only flaw I detect is that they are not quite symmetrical. The right thumb looks a little off but that’s not going to affect performance.

You should go for it mate! The more reviews out there the better :)

I'm going to assume Dtenny also sent his hand measurements to get them that compact.

Never assume, young grasshopper.

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking and it has me a bit worried considering the size I ordered for the gloves that have been waiting for me at my parents house...but I sent my hand measurements so hopefully they will fit.

I thought the stock gloves ($125) were all made to the same size? and if you wanted it custom made you went for custom gloves ($149)

Mine are compact like that, and stock.

Just took a couple pics with my phone. I'll take some proper nice ones at a later date. I think they'll accomodate all hand shapes/sizes honestly. As previously stated they are very compact. Here they are with the Tokushu 10oz:

iAmaot.jpg

FLrVIW.jpg

These are the stock 16oz gloves. Maybe the padding is Winning-inspired in some ways, but as you can tell by looking at them, they are not Winning clones anymore. They are very good gloves in their own right though.

I actually prefer the size they are. I've got a pair of Tokushus and a pair of Twins, both 16oz, the size difference is insane.

If my gloves don't come tomorrow I might cry. Did you UK guys get them via Royal Mail or a courier?

I LOVE HOW COMPACT THEY ARE!!!! Hopefully the padding lasts a long time. THANKS FOR PICS GUYS!!!

Back