Crime Toronto police release sketch of robbery suspect

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/local/toronto/2021/2/27/1_5327007.html

1-5327006.jpeg

I knew it was him!

He is described as white, in his mid-40s, standing five-foot-nine to six feet tall with a medium build.

LOL at 5’9- 6 feet tall.

50 percent of all men?

Lol, this is what happens when you mandate masks for everyone.

Crime goes through the roof and the criminals know that they can never be identified, even on camera.

If crime is way up in your city, you can thank the Leftist politicians who gave you mask mandates.

Crime goes through the roof and the criminals know that they can never be identified, even on camera.

If crime is way up in your city, you can thank the Leftist politicians who gave you mask mandates.
it's funny that we can't actually 'survive' without masks nowadays, however it's much harder to distinguish people on the street, especially if you're short-sighted:D Not speaking of real criminals who take advantage of this situation...

Average height is probably 5'7
i feel tall in Vancouver at 5’10 (and shorter the further north i go), but thats mostly because of orientals... i thought Toronto would be different, but, having said that, I always call bullshit on the average height for men being 5’9.5, cuz i am surrounded by giants..... but i guess if the cities are filled with little pussies it makes sense.

It was 20 degrees in Toronto that day. I dont think that getting rid of the mask madate would prevent someone from wearing a scarf.

If you look REALLY close, you will notice its a scarf in that drawing. You have to be a genius, like me, to notice it without being told.

As long as the perp doesn’t change his mask, they’ll get him..

Back