Crime Toronto police release sketch of robbery suspect

Lol, this is what happens when you mandate masks for everyone.

Crime goes through the roof and the criminals know that they can never be identified, even on camera.

If crime is way up in your city, you can thank the Leftist politicians who gave you mask mandates.
Yes, no criminals ever used masks before those damned Leftists invented COVID-19!

It was 20 degrees in Toronto that day. I dont think that getting rid of the mask madate would prevent someone from wearing a scarf.

If you look REALLY close, you will notice its a scarf in that drawing. You have to be a genius, like me, to notice it without being told.
A year ago, we had signs on banks that said take off your hats and sunglasses while in the bank. Most people 1 year ago would take off their scarf over their face once they went inside the store.

Yes, no criminals ever used masks before those damned Leftists invented COVID-19!
Yes, but when people wore masks into a store 1 year ago, you instantly knew who the robber was. And you would instantly know this perp was a red flag once he set foot in a store or bank. Now you don't know until it's too late. So you can't respond as effectively

Yes, but when people wore masks into a store 1 year ago, you instantly knew who the robber was. And you would instantly know this perp was a red flag once he set foot in a store or bank. Now you don't know until it's too late. So you can't respond as effectively
In 2019 the USA had 3 times as many burglaries as Japan, a nation known for its culture of mask wearing.

Would have been funnier if it was an East Asian guy wearing the same thing. All of Markham, we are going to have question you.

In 2019 the USA had 3 times as many burglaries as Japan, a nation known for its culture of mask wearing.
qb5yg.jpg

A year ago, we had signs on banks that said take off your hats and sunglasses while in the bank. Most people 1 year ago would take off their scarf over their face once they went inside the store.

This wasn't a bank robbery

And no one in Canada in wintertime ever had a scarf about them. And of course no one with a scarf over their face in Canada during winter ever committed a crime while wearing it.

This wasn't a bank robbery

None of your “facts” disprove that THIS is the final piece in the jigsaw puzzle picture of why we should never have attempted a coordinated public response to the current pandemic!

I love how the horrible sketch kinda makes sense once you see the guy the witness was describing

pen-mugshot-and-sketch.jpg

They nailed the tiny beedy eyes
He took his hat off for the mug shot.

Last edited:
i feel tall in Vancouver at 5’10 (and shorter the further north i go), but thats mostly because of orientals... i thought Toronto would be different, but, having said that, I always call bullshit on the average height for men being 5’9.5, cuz i am surrounded by giants..... but i guess if the cities are filled with little pussies it makes sense.
I was a giant in Toronto. Taller side of average two hours north.

Lol, this is what happens when you mandate masks for everyone.

Crime goes through the roof and the criminals know that they can never be identified, even on camera.

If crime is way up in your city, you can thank the Leftist politicians who gave you mask mandates.

This is a dumb post, even for you.

This mask shit is making it way too easy for people to get away with stuff. I recently caught my 19yr old and his buddies with a 12 pack of beer, and a fake id. The id looks NOTHING like him, so I asked how'd he get away with it. He said he just rolled in with a mask and beanie on, the clerk took one look and said "works for me" and sent him on his way with the brew, I could do nothing but laugh

This mask shit is making it way too easy for people to get away with stuff. I recently caught my 19yr old and his buddies with a 12 pack of beer, and a fake id. The id looks NOTHING like him, so I asked how'd he get away with it. He said he just rolled in with a mask and beanie on, the clerk took one look and said "works for me" and sent him on his way with the brew, I could do nothing but laugh

19 is legal here in Ontario.

What’s up with being able to die for your country in the USA at 18 but can’t enjoy a beer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back