Social Toy Collectors Thread

1125x682_previewbanner_908881_prince-1.jpg

You can RSVP these at Sideshow..

Thanks for the heads up!

Marvel Legends Livestream tomorrow Wed 11a ET. A fan site said Galactus is at 9k supporters so far. I hope they reveal something good. Haven't really been eager to order any ML in a long time it seems.

Missed out on a $11 McF DC John Stewart GL because I couldn't think of $24 worth of other stuff to order on Walmart and didn't want to risk them canceling my GI Joe Retro order if I re-did it to add GL. I saw someone post their Walmart+ got canceled when they tried to order more than one or maybe it really was a scalper trying to hoard.

They redid He-man with a classic head, maybe you would like that one better. Personally I had my fair share of MOTU figures as a kid, so I dont really feel the itch to buy any of the new stuff but its cool to see the property again.

I passed on the new line until I saw this. I just couldn't get over the new head design. The old one just feels right and now I'll grab it once it hits the shelves. Is it October? It looks like they are releasing a vintage head Skeletor as well. they are both on eBay but at double the price.

Tomorrow's ML pre-orders: What If, Hydra Stomper jumbo.

I guess only thing revealed today I might be interested in is repaint black Hand Ninja, but would have preferred no gi skirt or gi tail tucked in like maybe V1 Storm Shadow.

Zombie hunter pinless Spidey and Hydra Stomper also look good.

I'm guessing the redo of the movie Vulture Target exclusive will be a peg warmer.

Last edited:
Tomorrow's ML pre-orders: What If, Hydra Stomper jumbo.

I guess only thing revealed today I might be interested in is repaint black Hand Ninja, but would have preferred no gi skirt or gi tail tucked in like maybe V1 Storm Shadow.

Zombie hunter pinless Spidey and Hydra Stomper also look good.

I'm guessing the redo of the movie Vulture Target exclusive will be a peg warmer.
will definitely pre-order the Zombie Hunter Spidey & Zombie Cap. Doctor Strange Supreme looks really cool, so maybe that one too. the rest i’m all set w/

Amazon suddenly has some McF DC 7" pretty cheap. Probably limited time.

I think Walmart.com has GIJ CS Flint for $15 again.

I am but there is something about Boba, Mando, slave 1 and razor crest that draws me in
I think Gamestop had harder to find TVC Boba ROTJ new sculpt, TVC Beskar Mando on discount. Two must haves for the TVC Slave-I.

will definitely pre-order the Zombie Hunter Spidey & Zombie Cap. Doctor Strange Supreme looks really cool, so maybe that one too. the rest i’m all set w/
That Disney+ Doc Strange looks like drug addict in withdrawal with the dark colors around the eyes.

The Zombie Hunter Spidey's masked head is nice, but unmasked doesn't look so good. I'm guessing it's smaller teenaged movie Spidey, not adult.

That Disney+ Doc Strange looks like drug addict in withdrawal with the dark colors around the eyes.

The Zombie Hunter Spidey's masked head is nice, but unmasked doesn't look so good. I'm guessing it's smaller teenaged movie Spidey, not adult.
probably why i like the doctor strange lol

the peter parker head looks like hot garbage, agreed. definitely won’t be using that.

ML Hydra Stomper: $52.99!!! I have a feeling the hinged back jet pack rockets are going to break.

Don't forget that this is the Dr. Strange that went with Dormammu instead of Agamatto.

81QswbSam6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

F03335L00_5010993797264_pkg_21_Online_2000SQ_1024x1024.jpg

That's why (IMHO) he looks meth'd-out. You can't travel the Devil's road and expect not to pay the toll.

Back