Trance.

Kneepocalypse

This is your god now.
@Silver
Reaction score
Looking for some new tunes, preferably psychedelic trance though I'm open to other kinds. I prefer a gritty sound that feels like sparks and steel as opposed to the more uplifting stuff. Here are a few examples of songs I like:

Though I'm ideally looking for new stuff, the old school is also appreciated.

Much love.

No trance fans?

Hold hard, amigo. I'm all over this. Used to go out raving to hard trance-techno-hard house every weekend.

This was doing the rounds back then. On the lighter side of what I like, but has a killer drop.

Straight forward but undeniable. Every set needs a good wub-wubber.

I think that's the right mix for 'O', anyway. YouTube's playing up for me at the moment and videos aren't loading. I'll post more when it decides to behave.

Heavy trance. With a double drop, too. Our cup runneth over.

Hold hard, amigo. I'm all over this. Used to go out raving to hard trance-techno-hard house every weekend.

This was doing the rounds back then. On the lighter side of what I like, but has a killer drop.
This is on the lighter side?? Good lord.

This guy used to be a regular DJ at the club nights in Brixton I went to. This is only a tiny clip, but these are some of my favourite dance sounds (as the comments on the YouTube page might indicate).

This is one of my favorite Progressive trance tracks to listen to. Sounds really good with a nice pair of headphones

And this Vocal trance track is another one I listen to quite often.

Was looking for a thread about trance in here.

I like the uplifting stuff more tho

but I like stuff like this too

One of my favorite vocal tracks:

That's a nice track. It reminds me of this one Japanese electropop song I listened to before...I forgot the name of it.

This is a good hard mix. Not perfect, but some good tunes. First 15 minutes are really good, but the quirky, short driving bounce of hard house at 27 mins that leads into a hard version of '1998' is excellent.

'1998' really is an excellent trance tune.

Man, this is great. Making me remember all the tunes I had for my bedroom raves :D

Forgot all aboot this bad boy. I used to play it a little faster than here, but whatever.

Back