Trance.

Heres kind of a combination of both

I feel like a lot of trance these days is a combo of both.. but it's going too far in your direction, lol. At least, it seems Armin's sound is going in that direction. ASOT 2010 vs. 2013 vs. 2014 is a huge shift in that direction as time goes on and listening to current stuff, it's gone too far for me :(

This is another combo that hits a sweet-spot for me

I don't mind combos and I like the song you posted. Keep sharing! I want to find new trance all the time.

You said Psychedelic Trance so I figured I'd post some of my favorite Psytrance

Here is a couple of good Vocal Trance for tonight.

A very underrated Uplifting trance track I found a while back on youtube. This track gets pretty epic after the first 3 mins

You said Psychedelic Trance so I figured I'd post some of my favorite Psytrance

I think astral projection is categorized as Goa trance. GOAT anyway :)

I prefer Goa / Psy personally when working and something requires concentration.

Been a while! In the mood for some uplifting stuff these days

Any sherdoggers into Psytrance? Psychedelic trance man..

Here are some examples.. Most psytrance tracks are usually 8-9 minutes long.. really good for driving to and imaging that you're in the intro to Blade 2, a fight scene in Mortal Kombat or one of those underground German paschas

Any sherdoggers into Psytrance? Psychedelic trance man..

Here are some examples.. Most psytrance tracks are usually 8-9 minutes long.. really good for driving to and imaging that you're in the intro to Blade 2, a fight scene in Mortal Kombat or one of those underground German paschas

please-sir.jpg

I feel like a lot of trance these days is a combo of both.. but it's going too far in your direction, lol. At least, it seems Armin's sound is going in that direction. ASOT 2010 vs. 2013 vs. 2014 is a huge shift in that direction as time goes on and listening to current stuff, it's gone too far for me :(

Seems like music thats being made to suit those super-arena, concert-style environments in which you find these djs like Armin & Tiesto. Armin was one of my favourite djs for a while when he used to play tracks like this:

One of the kids has been playing this in the car recently -

Usually I listen to older stuff like Andrew Weatherall and those 90s djs, but this is pretty good.

Here's a couple old ones for you.

3 mins in is when it warms up.

I don't know jack shit about trance. The only groups I stumbled across and happened to like their stuff where these guys, Alien Project and Infected Mushroom... both are Israeli groups funnily enough

This tune from Infected Mushroom is an absolute fucking belter....

One of my favourite music genres has to be Hard Trance. I thought I'd make a thread where people can share their favourite Hard Trance tracks and for those who are new to the genre.

Here are some of a my favourites!

Been a while,

hit me with some stuff

if you got that stuff.

Back