Social Trans Vs Non-Trans: Lines Are Drawn In Washington

HereticBD

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Here is the "showdown":

Anyone else find this stunt a little too on the nose? This all happened in the same day. This is not natural. This is a dramatic production. Why the fuck is anyone filming this shit?

All that's missing is "Annnd, cut! Good job everyone!"

Seriously, I don't care what side you're on. You have to recognize the manufactured conflict here.

It is just really childish and I think it's sad that we are attacking people's children. I don't know. I think there is a big difference between a flag that represents inclusion and a sign that represents exclusion. But I am a supporter of Trans people so I don't know. I will say it seems like a tremendous waste of time to be having pissing contests in congress.

I'm on the side of "There are only 2 genders."

And yes, it's worthy to fight for the truth, to keep Demoncrats from promoting mental disorders to kids
Fuckin hurts, doesn't it, knowing Jesus made intersex people???
Third_International_Intersex_Forum.jpg

Fuckin hurts, doesn't it, knowing Jesus made intersex people???
Third_International_Intersex_Forum.jpg
By and large, the intersex community doesn’t want to be included under the trans umbrella. Sexual deviations aside, the problem lies with self-identification. The words men and women refer to biology, not internal psychology.

The sentence “there are only two genders” makes the mistake of using the word gender, which apparently has more than one definition.

If the American psychological Association thinks it's in the best interest of the child to undergo treatment then I'll take their advice.
Unlike some of you fuckwits who withhold treatment based on your feelings.

There are 2 sexes(inb4 rare medical conditions).

Gender doesn't exist....Gender is a social construct, just like what a "man"/"women" are suppose to be.
Do you think race exists within humans?

If the American psychological Association thinks it's in the best interest of the child to undergo treatment then I'll take their advice.
That groups (APA) ideas were completely reversed by liberal advocacy groups.

that group is just one more that’s leftist occupied. It made more sense when the APA considered being trans a mental disorder. Which is obviously is.

There are 2 sexes(inb4 rare medical conditions).

Gender doesn't exist....Gender is a social construct, just like what a "man"/"women" are suppose to be.
Basically. Whenever I hear people refer to their gender identities they point out characteristics that really are stereotypical of the other sex.

Simplified, but: “I like nail polish, putting on make up, I get emotional during movies...”

I thought sex was irrelevant?

They also recommended sterilizing women of color because of eugenics, would you have supported that as well?

Back