Social Trans Vs Non-Trans: Lines Are Drawn In Washington

OpBEI5v.gif

@Zer
@Sakurabaism
@ToxicShocker
Hey... that's Bail.....I mean whomever that is she seems nice

This trans insanity of having children drugged and surgically altered for life, men in women's bathrooms, and guys competing against women will prevail in the U.S.A., because the Republicans will be too weak to stand up for some common damn sense. Watch it happen.

This trans insanity of having children drugged and surgically altered for life, men in women's bathrooms, and guys competing against women will prevail in the U.S.A., because the Republicans will be too weak to stand up for some common damn sense. Watch it happen.
Politicians can stand up, but if they are not in majority control of their particular branch then its still an effort doomed to failure. Also, unless citizens that agree with them stand up and vote accordingly to show their opinion and support on the issue its not only doomed to failure but also runs the risk of the politician losing their position if enough that support Trans initiatives come out in opposition during voting to have someone more amiable put in their place.

A lot of people don't realize how much Tumblr is responsible for spreading this stuff. Along with other weirdness like everyone diagnosing themselves with a mental disorder and pronouns in bios.

I wasn't on Tumblr itself much, but I'm very active on writing sites and various fandom sites that are mostly populated by former Tumblr users and those like him. Saying I feel like the odd one out personality-wise there is an understatement haha.

And wearing it like a badge of honour, and being reluctant to get better as a result.

Gotta get your victimhood points from somewhere. If you're just a regular, straight, healthy white person (regardless of how liberal you are), you are the oppressor.

"Show us your oppression or you aren't one of us".
"I'm oppressed by my mental health problems".
"Welcome to the circle.....now, repeat the sacred dogma after me....."

Jesus, that's disturbed.

Yeah, why were they talking to kids about sexuality? In the 1960s! I guess it's ok if you're sending PD detectives in to vilify and make overt threats about and toward a particular group though. I admittedly do laugh at the delivery of, "One out of three of you will turn... QUEER!". The absolute look of dread on almost every single kid's face as he scolds the auditorium over the evils of homosexuality make them all look suspect as fuck too.

<Dany07>

Hey... that's Bail.....I mean whomever that is she seems nice
I was like:

<Y2JSmirk>

<23>

<VinceShock>

I think the disgust and hostility towards trannies would be of such an enormously lesser degree if they all looked as good as prime Bailey. Instead, a lot of them more often than not come out looking like Macho Maam and Levine.

Yeah, why were they talking to kids about sexuality? In the 1960s! I guess it's ok if you're sending PD detectives in to vilify and make overt threats about and toward a particular group though. I admittedly do laugh at the delivery of, "One out of three of you will turn... QUEER!". The absolute look of dread on almost every single kid's face as he scolds the auditorium over the evils of homosexuality make them all look suspect as fuck too.

<Dany07>
Aggressively prophylactic shaming.
What a joy the fifties were.

Proper conformity factory that.

There are 2 sexes(inb4 rare medical conditions).

Gender doesn't exist....Gender is a social construct, just like what a "man"/"women" are suppose to be.
Just because gender is a social construct doesn't mean gender doesn't exist. Democracy is a social construct but it exists.
Gender is not the same as biological sex. There are 2 biological sexes (short of an incredibly rare hermaphrodite condition, and even then the chromosomes usually fall on one side or the other)

No one is seriously claiming that a trans woman is a biological female. If they choose to identify as a woman, good on them, I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to try to disrespect or insult them like many online seem to be obsessed with doing.

However I do believe physical transitioning should only occur once the individual is an adult and is responsible for their own choices
These talking points sound nice in theory but in practice many MtF transgenders and the social movement as a whole are demanding access to spaces that were meant for females such as female only spas and locker rooms and so forth. In essence, once they've convinced everyone that they're women they then demand that they need to be treated equally to women even in matters that are fundamentally related to sex and not gender.
Or, we’ll be embarrassed that we allowed biological men to dictate what it means to be a woman and that we mutilated thousands of children, a very large percentage of which will have regretted their decision to transition by then.
We're gonna look back on this period not unlike how we look back on lobotomies.

If Steve from accounting is now Sally, fine by me. I'll say good morning Sally, hope you had a good weekend. Just don't try to bully me into saying Sally is actually a woman.

And FFS we have lost our fucking minds if we're allowing surgery on children to change their sex. Kids are trying to figure out who they are in a wide variety of ways. Massive, permanent life altering decisions shouldn't be happening to children that aren't mature enough to make those decisions. Especially when it seems as though a pretty high % end up with regrets.

No kid should ever be made to feel like an outcast. Trans kids deserve all the respect and courtesy that any other kid gets. That's a far cry from surgery to change their genitalia or fucking with their hormones via drugs. It's disturbing that evidently some people in society are finding ways to justify doing it.

This.

And even then science shows us there are only 2 genders. Male and Female. So you want to switch....go ahead and change your plumbing(18 or over)

I just do not understand the debate

Fuckin hurts, doesn't it, knowing Jesus made intersex people???
Third_International_Intersex_Forum.jpg
Leave intersex people out of this. THEY deserve sympathy and accommodation. A man doesn’t become a woman by dressing like one LOLOLOLOLOL..

Intersex people are something else and god bless them.

Well gentlemen, may I present you the golden post of this thread, and completely on topic.

Seven women vs one tranny in a Chuck E. Cheese.

You're welcome.

https://flyheight.com/videos/7ukezg/
Hate crime or a bunch of women protecting their kids at Chuck E Cheese from a violent tranny. I can't tell but looks like it was an exciting night.

Hate crime or a bunch of women protecting their kids at Chuck E Cheese from a violent tranny. I can't tell but looks like it was an exciting night.
Any idea what set that off other than the "lady" being there?

Back