Social Trans Vs Non-Trans: Lines Are Drawn In Washington

Fuckin hurts, doesn't it, knowing Jesus made intersex people???
Third_International_Intersex_Forum.jpg

Lol @ "jesus made"...

zombiejesus.png

Enjoy your sky God fairytale delusions.

Maybe you Trumpers should hit them up, then. I've seen quite a few articles of MAGAs complaining that nobody will date them because of their beliefs.

Seems a natural f- pairing to me, especially since you guys worship a spray tanned fatty who wears a bra, corset, diaper, lifts and more makeup than any woman or Liberachi.........

Lol, you never cease to make an appearance in threads not about Trump, yet somehow have to make a comment about Trump.

Man that stage 4 TDS you're suffering from is something else.

Imagine letting "orange man bad" live rent free 25/8/366 inside that head of yours for eternity.

I don't know whether to laugh at you, or pity you.

Lol, you never cease to make an appearance in threads not about Trump, yet somehow have to make a comment about Trump.

Imagine letting "orange man bad" live rent free 25/8/366 inside that head of yours for eternity.

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. Kinda wish he would say he identified as a woman now, imagine the shitstorm :D

This trans insanity of having children drugged and surgically altered for life, men in women's bathrooms, and guys competing against women will prevail in the U.S.A., because the Republicans will be too weak to stand up for some common damn sense. Watch it happen.
Some are standing up to it right now, but they will be cancelled. Corporations and corporate banks will be working with the Democrat Party to cancel culture people, and groups that don't support and promote the tranny lies.

Can you speculate why these ideas proliferated on Tumblr in particular?

I wasn't on Tumblr enough to give an educated opinion on why it spread so much on there in particular. I can only talk about my experience with these types of people on the sites I do go to regularly.

*Warning: Long because I refuse to shorten this to accomodate people's shorterning attention spans.

- For one, sites like Tumblr and the fandom/writing sites I go to attract these people in droves. You have to remember that these types are social outcasts for the most part despite how widespread trans acceptance appears on social and traditional media. The reality of acceptance is much different than how the news and internet makes portrays it.

- These sites are often chosen because these types need an outlet to express themselves freely, since they often can't do so in real life. Which is why blog sites like Tumblr and writing sites are so popular with them it seems. Also fandom sites, since fandoms for fictional properities are often used by lonely people to get some sense of community. As a result, these sites become big echo chambers since much of their population are similar in ideology.

- You also have to remember that even many of the cis-gendered people on these sites are social outcasts because they don't fit the stereotype of their gender. Lots of bullying in real life from their more "normal" peers. As a result, the guys feel closer and much more sympathetic to trans people than they do the typical dudebro, while the girls (who are more empathetic in general) understand the plight of trans people and want to help them. As a result, the echo chamber intensifies.

More controversial takes:

- My generation (Millennials) and Gen Z grew up in a culture where biological things like sex mattered less compared to one's individuality. Whereas before, the gender one was born into unfortunantly shaped most of their life experience, now it is more about individual expression. So if a guy wants to be a girl and act feminine, then so be it, since individual expression is valued more than adhering to one's genetics (biological sex). Of course this still has a limit, hence the bullying.

- A lot of the people on these sites do have mental illness. I am not saying that being trans is a mental illness, nor am I saying that their mental illness necessarily leads to them being trans. I am just saying that when you interact with them, it becomes very apparent that many of these people are not neurotypical.

Also, the people who don't have a mental illness have very serious socializing issues in real life, and it's MUCH more comforting for them to believe that it's because of a mental illness (genetics) than it is because they are just bad socially. Hence everyone wanting to believe they have a mental illness and self-diagnosing.

- Lastly, being on these sites is a recipe for mental illness and general behavioral problems. You're blasted by endless blogs and comments about depression, anxiety, doom and gloom, and generally bizarre shit. Even the strongest mind would get turned sideways from this endless onslaught.

Overall, my interactions with these people have been mostly positive. Many are sweet and just looking for an escape from their real life issues through the internet. There's just so much trauma, self-hatred, bitterness and often underdiagnosed mental illness that snowballs into literal insanity.

Also, I 100% believe that these people who claim not to care about gender do in fact care deeply about it, and they use this gender is construct as a cope. Case in point, I'm a HUGE fan of My Little Pony, and if anyone gives me shit for it, I don't care because I genuinely don't give a shit about gender and biological sex. I just do whatever I want. On the flipside, many of these "gender doesn't matter" types get very triggered when made fun of for their more feminine traits because they deep down care greatly.

I wasn't on Tumblr enough to give an educated opinion on why it spread so much on there in particular. I can only talk about my experience with these types of people on the sites I do go to regularly.

*Warning: Long because I refuse to shorten this to accomodate people's shorterning attention spans.

- For one, sites like Tumblr and the fandom/writing sites I go to attract these people in droves. You have to remember that these types are social outcasts for the most part despite how widespread trans acceptance appears on social and traditional media. The reality of acceptance is much different than how the news and internet makes portrays it.

- These sites are often chosen because these types need an outlet to express themselves freely, since they often can't do so in real life. Which is why blog sites like Tumblr and writing sites are so popular with them it seems. Also fandom sites, since fandoms for fictional properities are often used by lonely people to get some sense of community. As a result, these sites become big echo chambers since much of their population are similar in ideology.

- You also have to remember that even many of the cis-gendered people on these sites are social outcasts because they don't fit the stereotype of their gender. Lots of bullying in real life from their more "normal" peers. As a result, the guys feel closer and much more sympathetic to trans people than they do the typical dudebro, while the girls (who are more empathetic in general) understand the plight of trans people and want to help them. As a result, the echo chamber intensifies.

More controversial takes:

- My generation (Millennials) and Gen Z grew up in a culture where biological things like sex mattered less compared to one's individuality. Whereas before, the gender one was born into unfortunantly shaped most of their life experience, now it is more about individual expression. So if a guy wants to be a girl and act feminine, then so be it, since individual expression is valued more than adhering to one's genetics (biological sex). Of course this still has a limit, hence the bullying.

- A lot of the people on these sites do have mental illness. I am not saying that being trans is a mental illness, nor am I saying that their mental illness necessarily leads to them being trans. I am just saying that when you interact with them, it becomes very apparent that many of these people are not neurotypical.

Also, the people who don't have a mental illness have very serious socializing issues in real life, and it's MUCH more comforting for them to believe that it's because of a mental illness (genetics) than it is because they are just bad socially. Hence everyone wanting to believe they have a mental illness and self-diagnosing.

- Lastly, being on these sites is a recipe for mental illness and general behavioral problems. You're blasted by endless blogs and comments about depression, anxiety, doom and gloom, and generally bizarre shit. Even the strongest mind would get turned sideways from this endless onslaught.

Overall, my interactions with these people have been mostly positive. Many are sweet and just looking for an escape from their real life issues through the internet. There's just so much trauma, self-hatred, bitterness and often underdiagnosed mental illness that snowballs into literal insanity.

Also, I 100% believe that these people who claim not to care about gender do in fact care deeply about it, and they use this gender is construct as a cope. Case in point, I'm a HUGE fan of My Little Pony, and if anyone gives me shit for it, I don't care because I genuinely don't give a shit about gender and biological sex. I just do whatever I want. On the flipside, many of these "gender doesn't matter" types get very triggered when made fun of for their more feminine traits because they deep down care greatly.

I've heard of "Bronies".... is that you? Or is this another person's opinion? I don't give a crap about anyone's likes/dislikes etc... as long as they are not imposing on others. Live and let live.

If someone (adult) wants to be trans, good on them. I will even call them by their preferred pro-noun in private with them. But, if we are in public, they do not get to dictate my speech and call me hateful for not bowing to their demands that go against reality and science.

I've heard of "Bronies".... is that you? Or is this another person's opinion? I don't give a crap about anyone's likes/dislikes etc... as long as they are not imposing on others. Live and let live.

If someone (adult) wants to be trans, good on them. I will even call them by their preferred pro-noun in private with them. But, if we are in public, they do not get to dictate my speech and call me hateful for not bowing to their demands that go against reality and science.

Bronies are just male fans of My Little Pony because the 2010 show was somehow good and not girly. And yeah, I'm definitely one lol.

And I feel the same way. I'll call trans people by their pronouns, but if they force it on me, I'll 100% refuse to use their pronouns out of spite.

My interactions with trans people have been positive personally.

From what I read he was going after kids. No details though.
Shame on the details. Probably sniffing kids. That a social acceptable behavior these days I hear.

Odd, coming from a guy who would vote for him again, and sucked him off for four years. Still gotta defend daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not like his admin stripped rights from those people or anything, nothing to do with him........

Aggressively prophylactic shaming.
What a joy the fifties were.

Proper conformity factory that.

The Lavender Scare is kind of ironic in that the federal government and public at large saw gay people as a national security threat, yet President Eisenhower's own right hand man and the country's National Security Advisor (Robert Cutler) at the time was... yeah, fucking gay. The first holder of that office was a fucking homo. Way to go Murica, you absolute retard.

<36>

It's reminiscent of the gheyz in the military thing.
Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben (September 17, 1730 – November 28, 1794), also referred to as Baron von Steuben (German: [fɔn ˈʃtɔʏbn̩]), was a German-American military officer and Major General during the American Revolutionary War. He is credited with being one of the fathers of the Continental Army in teaching them the essentials of military drills, tactics, and disciplines. He wrote Regulations for the Order and Discipline of the Troops of the United States, the book that was the standard United States drill manual until the War of 1812 and served as George Washington's chief of staff in the final years of the war.

On the recommendation of Benjamin Franklin, Washington brought in von Steuben, who had been an officer on the German General staff. He joined Washington's army at Valley Forge in February 1778 and began close relationships with military officers Benjamin Walker and William North. Despite his sexual orientation, there was never a formal investigation of von Steuben and he received a full Congressional pension after the war.[1][2][3][4]

1887d14df808f43b7c8cede3c0cf4730.jpg

DO'H!

<36>

Odd, coming from a guy who would vote for him again, and sucked him off for four years. Still gotta defend daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not like his admin stripped rights from those people or anything, nothing to do with him........

How does a Canadian vote for Trump?

That stage 4 TDS is making you extra delusional.

Trump, living rent free 25/8/366 in your head, for eternity.

"it'll sink in eventually lil fella"

I'm sure you've said that many, many times............
oh we have ourselves a homophobe here

you goofs with your heads up your purity spirals sure do love exposing your hypocrisy at every opportunity lmao

Back