Social Trans Vs Non-Trans: Lines Are Drawn In Washington

oh we have ourselves a homophobe here

you goofs with your heads up your purity spirals sure do love exposing your hypocrisy at every opportunity lmao

Purity spirals? LOL, you've just got all the shitty terms now, don't you?

I'm sorry I struck a nerve, and one apparently quite close to the pelvis.........

Purity spirals? LOL, you've just got all the shitty terms now, don't you?

I'm sorry I struck a nerve, and one apparently quite close to the pelvis.........
you didnt strike any nerve lol... I merely pointed out your hypocrisy

but thats what you clowns do, pretend to be all righteous and saintly, then resort to the same shit you criticise. At least have some integrity ya pathetic wee incel

you didnt strike any nerve lol... I merely pointed out your hypocrisy

but thats what you clowns do, pretend to be all righteous and saintly, then resort to the same shit you criticise. At least have some integrity ya pathetic wee incel

Ah yes, it's the righteous lefties who have problems with gay people. Yep. Total sense. Much smart.

The right winger even called me an incel. Oh, the irony!!!!

Ah yes, it's the righteous lefties who have problems with gay people. Yep. Total sense. Much smart.

The right winger even called me an incel. Oh, the irony!!!!
Im a lefty you utter cockwomble lol

I just dont believe in this idiotic ideology thats being pushed... I care more about raising people out of poverty etc, this shit shames the left

Im a lefty you utter cockwomble lol

I just dont believe in this idiotic ideology thats being pushed... I care more about raising people out of poverty etc, this shit shames the left

You sound more like a Scotsman, which is to say a garbled drunk................

You sound more like a Scotsman, which is to say a garbled drunk................
I can see why you believe the idiocy... stereotypes are clearly an important part of your life

but do tell me all about the left, that only cares about identity politics and couldnt give a fuck about providing healthcare, free further education etc. Goofs like you dont actually have a clue what a lefty is, you just pretend youre on the left when in fact you and folk like you are an embarrasment

I can see why you believe the idiocy... stereotypes are clearly an important part of your life

but do tell me all about the left, that only cares about identity politics and couldnt give a fuck about providing healthcare, free further education etc. Goofs like you dont actually have a clue what a lefty is, you just pretend youre on the left when in fact you and folk like you are an embarrasment

Yeah, nobody on the left is fighting for better healthcare or free education, nope.

Are you one of those guys who thinks Kamala, Biden and Hillary are leftists?

Learn to spell, as you're an imbarasmint to lefties.

Yeah, nobody on the left is fighting for better healthcare or free education, nope.

Theres very few politicians in America that are genuinely lefties, Bernie is a shining example yet even he is pretty moderate in comparison to a European lefty. Take the Nordic Countries for example.

So no, I dont consider any of them lefties, they are conservatives that pander to the left occasionally.

fighting so hard the folk you elected think the trans nonsense is more of a priority than either education or healthcare. oh I missed one letter, big deal

Theres very few politicians in America that are genuinely lefties, Bernie is a shining example yet even he is pretty moderate in comparison to a European lefty. Take the Nordic Countries for example.

So no, I dont consider any of them lefties, they are conservatives that pander to the left occasionally.

fighting so hard the folk you elected think the trans nonsense is more of a priority than either education or healthcare. oh I missed one letter, big deal

So, what's your solution when the left is perfect? To bitch, moan or vote for GOP scumbags? Doesn't sound like you wanna do anything but moan........

So, what's your solution when the left is perfect? To bitch, moan or vote for GOP scumbags? Doesn't sound like you wanna do anything but moan........
Im in a country that provides healthcare free at the point of service and also provides free further education, so maybe you should do your own fighting instead of expecting me to do it for you.

While you are at it I will continue mocking you for being an embarrassment to lefties

Im in a country that provides healthcare free at the point of service and also provides free further education, so maybe you should do your own fighting instead of expecting me to do it for you.

While you are at it I will continue mocking you for being an embarrassment to lefties

So, you're from another nation, and yet you're telling me what the left is fighting for within my country, and what I want.

You're like the Turning Point USA freaks who never went to college, speaking on exactly that........

So, you're from another nation, and yet you're telling me what the left is fighting for within my country, and what I want.

You're like the Turning Point USA freaks who never went to college, speaking on exactly that........
Im telling you that you arent a lefty, to me you are a virtue signalling centrist

I am just saying that when you interact with them, it becomes very apparent that many of these people are not neurotypical.
I found this particularly interesting. This hasn't been the case lately, but roughly three or four years ago Tumblr seemed to be a hugely popular service among many local teenagers diagnosed as on the spectrum. I'm certainly not implying this represents the platform at large, but the significant congregation of like-minded non-neurotypical individuals is incredibly interesting. Benefits aside, I wonder the extent to which these platforms reinforce thought patterns and behaviors which may ultimately reduce the likelihood of establishing meaningful and long-lasting relationship in "the real world"? Maybe it doesn't matter.

I enjoyed your perspective on the topic. It was genuinely informative.

Thanks, A.S.

Fuckin hurts, doesn't it, knowing Jesus made intersex people???
Third_International_Intersex_Forum.jpg

Intersex is not what the trans movement is about. It's not about protecting a microscopic number of people with real genetic anomalies from being treated cruelly. It's about destroying our civilization by bullying and gaslighting the majority into believing that our most basic notions about sex and gender are evil. The vast majority who claim to be trans do not have any signs of genetic anomalies. They are ideologues and mentally unstable people who have been brainwashed and radicalized by far left professors and activists.

It's ironic that would post a picture with people wearing shirts decrying genital mutilation in order to shame us when trans activists are pushing to encourage kids to take hormones and get genital mutilation surgery. And now leftists want to make it a crime to discriminate against full fledged genetic males who claim to be female and invade female spaces. It's like they want failed men to physically destroy women in contact sports.

I found this particularly interesting. This hasn't been the case lately, but roughly three or four years ago Tumblr seemed to be a hugely popular service among many local teenagers diagnosed as on the spectrum. I'm certainly not implying this represents the platform at large, but the significant congregation of like-minded non-neurotypical individuals is incredibly interesting. Benefits aside, I wonder the extent to which these platforms reinforce thought patterns and behaviors which may ultimately reduce the likelihood of establishing meaningful and long-lasting relationship in "the real world"? Maybe it doesn't matter.

I enjoyed your perspective on the topic. It was genuinely informative.

Thanks, A.S.

Benefits aside, I wonder the extent to which these platforms reinforce thought patterns and behaviors which may ultimately reduce the likelihood of establishing meaningful and long-lasting relationship in "the real world"? Maybe it doesn't matter.

Like with any platform, its impact depends on its userbase and what beliefs they push forward. I personally believe that the impact is *mostly* negative, based on my experiences in such sites.

Case in point, there are a lot of threads in such sites where trans people and trans sympathziers talk about how it's good to physically attack "bigots." Voices like mine are drowned out since I'm extremely outnumbered by angry online crowd.

An echo chamber results, and since most of the personal interaction these people experience is in this bubble, they start thinking that their beliefs are common sense. After a while, it's hard for them to grasp that hitting a "bigot" in the face with a sledgehammer is not acceptable behavior.

Honestly, crazy left leaning sites like these are very similar to crazy right leaning sites. The extremes have a lot in common due to their echo chambers.

There is some good too on these sites. A lot of them have groups for people to talk about their problems and possibly get solutions that would improve their mental health. Like I said, it depends on the userbase and what part of the site you're on.

You're massively embarassing yourself in this thread, lad. Shambles of a bloke.

Back