Transgender Athletes In The Olympics

Females told to ‘be quiet’ on transgender issue - ex-weightlifter
Former Olympic weightlifter Tracey Lambrechs says females are being told to “be quiet” when they complain about the fairness of transgender New Zealand athlete Laurel Hubbard competing in women’s competitions...

"I'm quite disappointed, quite disappointed for the female athlete who will lose out on that spot," Lambrechs, who won a bronze medal for New Zealand at the 2018 Commonwealth Games, told TVNZ.
Hear that, ladies? Let me Trans-splain it for you.

Be quiet and get back in the kitchen. That's obviously where the people who support this believe you belong.

Ultimately this could transcend the WNBA while putting those "athletes" in check with all their "rights" they keep spouting about. Every commercial on the WNBA is not about actual basketball. Eventually every team owners will want a tranny on the squad once butts are showing up in the seats and not just summer camps or family members. I suppose the league will start with 1-trans per team and eventually it'll catch fire when "girls" are doing all sorts of NBA-like dunks and blocking girls shots into the nose-bleeds. Might be only thing that can save the WNBA minus all that funding they receive. Juwanna Mann truly was ahead of her time and should be enshrined in WNBA Hall of Fame when the time comes ... God bless !!!

Most people watch the Olympics for the "storyline" anyways it's what hooks audiences and more hardships that Olympian had to endure makes the ratings jump. A trans enduring as much as they have to eventually make it to beat girls in Olympic competition sure sounds like a heckuva feel good story. Enough to warm up the soul of a Russian prison guard in Sub-Zero climates housing the worst of the worst.

Last edited:
Where are all the feminists? That's right, they are part of the problem. Remember when they claimed they could do everything a man could?

Most people watch the Olympics for the "storyline" anyways it's what hooks audiences and more hardships that Olympian had to ensure makes the ratings jump. A trans enduring as much as they have to eventually make it to beat girls in Olympic competition sure sounds like a heckuva feel good story. Enough to warm up the soul of a Russian prison guard in Sub-Zero climates housing the worst of the worst.

lmao

If the trans wins first place, just know that the 2nd place winner is the true 1st place winner.

Solved.

equality has always been a struggle as people are reluctant to change. this is no different than when black athletes got to participate, despite so many standing in opposition

I think Giannis should identify as female and goto the WNBA and average 150 points and 70 rebounds a game.
He would lose the vast majority of his pay. This would be a terrible idea. You are stupid for suggesting it.

Back