Transgender Athletes In The Olympics

Laurel Hubbard is a Kiwi and I don't think she should be going to the Olympics. Didn't think she should have gone to the Commonwealth Games a few years ago either.

She holds too much of a advantage over her competitors in the sport.

I actually enjoy watching men dominate and shit on women’s sports... it’s fucking hilarious and entertaining. Hopefully one day biological female sports will cease to exist and it will just be all dudes with gender identity issues ballin up on each other in every “female” sport.

some of these posts are gold
200.gif

female is female. when you become one is irrelevant

It absolutely matters when it comes to sports. If Pacquiao transitioned into a female at the prime of his career and fought professional female fighters it would be a disgrace. Unfair advantages shouldn't be accepted in the common structure of sports.

Females just need to invent a sport that involves kicking each other in the crotch. Problem solved.

We need some trans ice skaters to challenge those Russian chicks. They’re embarrassing everybody

I actually enjoy watching men dominate and shit on women’s sports... it’s fucking hilarious and entertaining. Hopefully one day biological female sports will cease to exist and it will just be all dudes with gender identity issues ballin up on each other in every “female” sport.

Easy money.

Since the push for gender equality is so high right now in the liberal world I wonder if they'll ever push for women's tennis players to play best of 5 instead of best of 3. Or female golfers to play from the same tees men play from. Or allow bodychecking in women's hockey. Or start women's college baseball as opposed to softball. Because equality and shit.

I hope she doesn't win because it would mean that you would never hear the end of it and a bunch of transgender people who participate in sport just for fun would likely get pushed out. 99.9999% of the population just does sport for fun and exercise.

Last edited:
equality has always been a struggle as people are reluctant to change. this is no different than when black athletes got to participate, despite so many standing in opposition

LOL @ this absurd idea. Black athletes weren't allowed to play in major sports. Hubbard was never not allowed to compete in the olympics, he just wasn't good enough to make it as a man.

Back