Opinion Transgender Megathread V1.

Are trans-women women?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to tell you, you either get it or you don't.

I'm not sure that it's even possible to understand feelings by thinking about them.

The entire point was that these ideas are only subjectively moral. Meaning in the grand scheme of things, the only thing that seperates it from being immoral is whether or not society rejects and opposes it. Today anyone that opposes drag queen story time is a bigot and some kind of phobe that should be ostracized and alienated and everyone in the past who would vehemently oppose it be condemned as well. Tomorrow if there is some kind of revolution or paradigm shift and these ideas are rejected, then the people pushing this are seen as deplorable degenerates, the trans phenonmenon as a mental illness and anyone who opposed it as the voice of reason.

I find the woke people I know think accepting must include and unconditional celebrating.
Despising
Rejecting
Tolerating
Supporting
Embracing

That's somewhat close to covering that spectrum I think. I support people having equal rights and opportunities. I absolutely reject persecution on the basis of inherent identity. But good bloody luck trying to bully me into even pretending I like something I do not. I don't demand it of others, so others won't get it from me.

Talk about an authoritarian mindset. We demand your support! Well you got it up to a certain point.

Yeah, because sexual and romantic attraction isn't going to be a huge part of people's lives.

And straight people never base their entire personality on being straight, right? Acting out a traditionally masculine gender role is basically the only personality trait of most dudes.

The problem isn't "a few homophobes". The problem is that our whole society breeds homophobia because it's inherently exclusionary and views LGBTQ+ people as outside of the straight ideal.
Most guys don't have a personality beyond acting out traditionally masculine gender roles? Tell us more, please.

The entire point was that these ideas are only subjectively moral. Meaning in the grand scheme of things, the only thing that seperates it from being immoral is whether or not society rejects and opposes it. Today anyone that opposes drag queen story time is a bigot and some kind of phobe that should be ostracized and alienated and everyone in the past who would vehemently oppose it be condemned as well. Tomorrow if there is some kind of revolution or paradigm shift and these ideas are rejected, then the people pushing this are seen as deplorable degenerates, the trans phenonmenon as a mental illness and anyone who opposed it as the voice of reason.
Umm what? Morality is not dependent on societal values. A lot of people certainly let society dictate it's values onto them, and this has lead to a lot of fucked up practices in the past. This is why the LGBTQ+ movement is trying to change societal norms to something less toxic, because most people don't actually think for themselves, they just follow societal norms without investigating whether they actually are moral or not.

Slavery was widely accepted at some point, this doesn't mean that it was moral. Same with marital rape and a bunch of other fucked up things humans have been doing to each other throughout history.

Umm what? Morality is not dependent on societal values. A lot of people certainly let society dictate it's values onto them, and this has lead to a lot of fucked up practices in the past. This is why the LGBTQ+ movement is trying to change societal norms to something less toxic, because most people don't actually think for themselves, they just follow societal norms without investigating whether they actually are moral or not.

This is the problem, one group of people cannot just conjure up new norms themselves and expect the rest of humanity to prioritize it over thosands of years of collective thought. No one group should be able to do this. If were talking about strictly gay people, thats not really an issue because they aren't trying to subvert human biology or make other people conform to new pronouns. They weren't trying to change anything aside from being able to get married

I'm pretty sure the emancipation movement also got quite a bit of negative attention back in the day.

Just because a bigoted majority is reacting to something they perceive as abnormal, doesn't mean that they are actually correct.
Wait what? Man I already have dubs. You’ve really just said something pretty heinous here

That picture isn't any less acceptable to me than this one:
ei6PLCSxbjsGpynPZ9QS.jpg

But then again I don't go clutching my pearls at the first sight of non binary or trans people.

There is way more straight agenda out there my dude.

Just lol at the claim that the world is 90% straight. Even in todays heteronormative society there are far more people who are not strictly heterosexual than the number you gave.

If people actually were allowed to truly be themselves I would doubt there would be any 100% heterosexual people left.
LMAO......just because you want a Queer world does not mean that is anywhere near the case. Most of the world is straight. Why? Because that is the way of things. That is what keeps the population going. We were meant to be with the opposite sex by nature to reproduce. That is how it works. There are anomalies that occur in small numbers like being Gay. That does not hurt the world because they are small in number and are outliers. Remove early childhood trauma, and there would be less on the alphabet for sure. The more you scream and whine and march and dress in rainbows, the more you separate yourselves.

This is the problem, one group of people cannot just conjure up new norms themselves and expect the rest of humanity to prioritize it over thosands of years of collective thought. No one group should be able to do this. If were talking about strictly gay people, thats not really an issue because they aren't trying to subvert human biology or make other people conform to new pronouns. They weren't trying to change anything aside from being able to get married
They aren't trying to conjure new norms, they are trying to expand the current norms to actually fit humanity.

Different societies view gender in different ways.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_in_Bugis_society

In contrast to the gender binary, Bugis society recognizes five genders: makkunrai, oroané, bissu, calabai, and calalai.[6] The concept of five genders has been a key part of their culture for at least six centuries, according to anthropologist Sharyn Graham Davies, citing similar traditions in Thailand, Malaysia, India and Bangladesh.[7]

Oroané are comparable to cisgender men, makkunrai to cisgender women, calalai to transgender men, and calabai to transgender women,[6] while bissu are androgynous or intersex and revered shamans or community priests.[7]

In daily social life, the bissu, the calabai, and the calalai may enter the dwelling places and the villages of both men and women.

They aren't trying to conjure new norms, they are trying to expand the current norms to actually fit humanity.

Different societies view gender in different ways.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_in_Bugis_society
What the hell is this? It doesn't matter how some outlier societies describe gender, the fact of the matter us that biologically there is male and female and mostly all societies understand that, nature understands this. This is worse than the seahorse argument

When you say "expand" norms, your attempting to indeed create new norms. Your trying to get 99% of over 300 million people to conform to less than 1% of the population. Its not going to happen, and most democrats know this. They just want to use transgenders etc as a political tool, so they can dismiss more of their opponents as bigoted

What the hell is this? It doesn't matter how some outlier societies describe gender, the fact of the matter us that biologically there is male and female and mostly all societies understand that, nature understands this. This is worse than the seahorse argument

When you say "expand" norms, your attempting to indeed create new norms. Your trying to get 99% of over 300 million people to conform to less than 1% of the population. Its not going to happen, and most democrats know this. They just want to use transgenders etc as a political tool, so they can dismiss more of their opponents as bigoted
Sex and gender are different things.

Wait what? Man I already have dubs. You’ve really just said something pretty heinous here

Feel free to elaborate.
<209Bitch>

LMAO......just because you want a Queer world does not mean that is anywhere near the case. Most of the world is straight. Why? Because that is the way of things. That is what keeps the population going. We were meant to be with the opposite sex by nature to reproduce. That is how it works. There are anomalies that occur in small numbers like being Gay. That does not hurt the world because they are small in number and are outliers. Remove early childhood trauma, and there would be less on the alphabet for sure. The more you scream and whine and march and dress in rainbows, the more you separate yourselves.

Most of the world is predominantly straight.

This is not the same thing as being exclusively heterosexual.

Human sexuality exists on a spectrum, rather than distinct categories. To use your terminology, most people have been "groomed" since childhood to be straight, but this does not mean that they wouldn't experience romantic or sexual attraction to the same gender at some point in their life if they grew up in a different culture.

Homosexual behaviour was very prevalent in ancient Greece, this doesn't mean that they stopped having kids.

I'm not sure if there's any point in continuing this conversation if you refuse to accept the fact that same sex attraction does not equal to never having children.

Your an idiot

*edit, i'm sorry thats mean. You been let down by our collapsing society.

If you're going to call someone dumb it might be a good idea to check your spelling.

"Your" refers to ownership. "You're" is short for "You are".

You should also look up the difference between biological sex and gender. Spoiler alert: They are different things.

Just wait until we complete our agenda

If you're going to call someone dumb it might be a good idea to check your spelling.

"Your" refers to ownership. "You're" is short for "You are".

You should also look up the difference between biological sex and gender. Spoiler alert: They are different things.
Being a grammer nazi doesn't make your empty argument look any better. We're posting on a karate forum anyways. I'm sticking with "your".

Anyways once these debates devolve to the definition of sex and gender which they had to change, we're done. Your not trying to have a productive conversation. A bit further down the rabbit hole and your just arguing personal interpretations rule over biological evolution

Last edited:
Just wait until we complete our agenda
Straight people will have to choose between assimilation and death.

The few lucky enough to survive will be forced to work as cleaners in the gloryhole section of gay night clubs.

Draq queens will be the only people allowed to be teachers.

Etc etc.

The few lucky enough to survive will be forced to work as cleaners in the gloryhole section of gay night clubs.

Etc etc.
<[analyzed}>

Etc etc.
Dude you’re a really weird person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back