Travis Fulton vs. Shannon Ritch

Why would anyone watch the connon? He is the butt of all jokes in mma! How does this joker still get fights?

I would be really interested in some sort of memoir by Travis Fulton. I'm sure he has a ton of great stories by now

Hey gang!

I don't often hawk my front-page wares here (in fact, I don't think I ever have) but I just put out two articles that may as well be a love letter to the forum hardcores. We're the only ones who can truly toe the line between appreciation and mockery. With no major MMA this weekend, and the bizarre Fulton vs. Ritch matchup happening, I'm writing up franchise pieces on them in the same way we do for UFC main events. Here's the first pair:

By The Numbers: Travis Fulton

By The Numbers: Shannon Ritch

Cheers,
Ben

Awesome. Thanks for sharing

Went down as expected, although Ritch did make it to the second round so he must of put in some effort.

I hate Sherdog's fascination with Travis Fulton. He is the very definition of a can crusher, and an extremely shitty person.

LoL dick. He does it for a living. You sign to fight him, you know what you're getting.

What should he be doing, pumping gas in one of the 2 fucking moronic states that tell ya not to?

Well, Travis Fulton only fights bums,.
This is a damn lie. I cant talk for the other guy, But Trav fought UFC champions and UFC title challngers, strike force champions and title challengers, bellator champions and title challengers, etc...
He fights literally everybody he can get his hands on.

You did not go through his record, and if you wanna reply "i didnt give a shit enough it's too long" realize that's why you talked out your ass.

Now if you said he only wins against bums I would have just shrugged.

This is a damn lie. I cant talk for the other guy, But Trav fought UFC champions and UFC title challngers, strike force champions and title challengers, bellator champions and title challengers, etc...
He fights literally everybody he can get his hands on.

You did not go through his record, and if you wanna reply "i didnt give a shit enough it's too long" realize that's why you talked out your ass.

Now if you said he only wins against bums I would have just shrugged.
When was the last time he fought someone who was not a bum?

Man, Travis has only fought ten times in the last 5 years. Going back to his "prime" there was times he'd do that in a month.
Travis Fulton has lost by ko or tko out 25 times in boxing and 11 times in MMA.

How the hell is he still going?

Last edited:
Back