Crime Trial Underway For Deadly Christmas Parade Driver

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.fox6now.com/news/darrell-brooks-trial-opening-statements-10062022

The guy fired his attorneys and is representing himself. He gets tossed from the courtroom daily and tried getting a COVID adjournment which was denied after jail phone recordings heard him telling his mother he was trying to get the trial delayed. Will be interesting what happens here. He will undoubtedly be found guilty but given all the antics that have already taken place, I predict things will get worse as the trial moves on.

I don't know... Is there actually anything political about this crime? Recently a mod decided that a guy running some 18 year old kid over and defending himself by saying the kid was a Republican extremist was just a "generic crime." In his words:

It's crime. If people want to discuss it, they certainly can. It's just not political enough to warrant an entire thread.

I mean, the guy in this crime didn't even make it political - he just ran into a crowd getting away from the cops. Going to tag the mod. @panamaican - this one political, or just a generic crime too?

I don't know... Is there actually anything political about this crime? Recently a mod decided that a guy running some 18 year old kid over and defending himself by saying the kid was a Republican extremist was just a "generic crime." In his words:

It's crime. If people want to discuss it, they certainly can. It's just not political enough to warrant an entire thread.

I mean, the guy in this crime didn't even make it political - he just ran into a crowd getting away from the cops. Going to tag the mod. @panamaican - this one political, or just a generic crime too?
When the crime happened there was a thread that had hundreds of replies so I made an update thread. Stop being a pussy about your thread getting merged.

When the crime happened there was a thread that had hundreds of replies so I made an update thread. Stop being a pussy about your thread getting merged.

Wasn't my thread. Just doing my due-diligence and pointing mods to threads on apolitical (lol) crimes. Wouldn't want to clutter the forum up with apolitical (lol) stuff.

It’s actually genius. A white jury is his best chance. Upstanding blacks would throw the book at him. There surely will be some rich white dems that think this was reparations.
True, and they probably live in Waukesha or the surrounding municipalities.

Yeah there’s a political angle. The victims were random not unlike a mass shooter. And he wasn’t fleeing police at the time he drove into parade. They were out looking for him but not on his tail until he entered the parade path. He also had multiple social media posts with anti-white people comments. He avoided many other parade parties until one with a bunch of old white women.

So it’s all speculation, but there is some theories of this being a racially motivated attack not just a “generic” killing

He is going to jail for life no matter what. But if there is sufficient evidence to prove a hate crime, he should be charged federally as such.

Wasn't my thread. Just doing my due-diligence and pointing mods to threads on apolitical (lol) crimes. Wouldn't want to clutter the forum up with apolitical (lol) stuff.
giphy.gif

https://www.fox6now.com/news/darrell-brooks-trial-opening-statements-10062022

The guy fired his attorneys and is representing himself. He gets tossed from the courtroom daily and tried getting a COVID adjournment which was denied after jail phone recordings heard him telling his mother he was trying to get the trial delayed. Will be interesting what happens here. He will undoubtedly be found guilty but given all the antics that have already taken place, I predict things will get worse as the trial moves on.

Wonder what the odds of this resulting in a Dateline, 48 Hours or 20/20 episode are . . . .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back