Triller Fight Club PPV Oct.16th Teofimo López vs Kambosos

I wasn't very impressed by Kambosos TBH. I guess he's tough - not that he had to show much of his toughness against Selby - but I don't really think he has any advantage over Lopez.

Nice move, let the other guys earn a shot at the king.

This is a big step down for Lopez, he just dethroned one of the P4P kings in the sport and now he wants to fight Kambosos?! I suppose he is allowed one easy fight after the best performance of his career.

Lopez shouldnt have to travel to Australia

Ellerbe doing stand up comedy(sitting down)

LOL that was gold. Tank would beat Lomachenko despite losing every round to LSC until he put him out. And Loma is easy to KO, look what Lopez did to him. Yep, Tank has all the attributes to beat Loma.

I knew he wasn't going to fight another top guy in a row and is just another load mouth.

Last edited:
LOL that was gold. Tank would beat Lomachenko despite losing every round to LSC until he put him out. And Loma is easy to KO, look what Lopez did to him. Yep, Tank has all the attributes to beat Loma.

Ain’t this the guy that like trannies? Not that there’s anything wrong with liking trannies...

I have the impression this guy falls asleep once the bell rings just like my old man.

I like Kambosos, Think his name sounds pretty cool, and nice tats. Quick sharp hands and a good left hook. But he isn’t ready quite frankly. Lopez would reck him.

Ain’t this the guy that like trannies? Not that there’s anything wrong with liking trannies...

I have the impression this guy falls asleep once the bell rings just like my old man.
LOL I didn't know that but it doesn't surprise me.

Quite a step backwards but not a terrible fight I suppose

Quite a step backwards but not a terrible fight I suppose
Slay the dragon, call the shots. Its why everyone loves Fury now. These are the fights where people understand you've put ur balls on the line and earned legit respect.

Slay the dragon, call the shots. Its why everyone loves Fury now. These are the fights where people understand you've put ur balls on the line and earned legit respect.
Im not complaining.

Kambosos is a nicely-schooled guy who can crack a bit, but he's too one-paced & sparring-partnery to get by Lopez.

Lopez is young enough and his overall # of fights is low enough to let him fight whoever he chooses. He accomplished so much so fast now let him enjoy it. Plus I feel like he's still fresh enough that it would still be actually enjoyable to see him fight even if he is a heavy favorite.
This should warrant no complaints.

Lopez shouldnt have to travel to Australia

What are you on about?

We had 40k at the rugby two days ago.

There's not a country on earth where he's going to get a bigger live gate right now.

Back