Triller Fight Club PPV Oct.16th Teofimo López vs Kambosos

Arum is probably happy that another promoter will lose money on this.

Yeah Arum said after the Valdez-Berchelt fight that they are losing lots of money on every card without a crowd.

Not that i care if Arum loses money though.

Yeah Arum said after the Valdez-Berchelt fight that they are losing lots of money on every card without a crowd.

Not that i care if Arum loses money though.

The guy has another 5-10 years to live, max. He has a ton of money to pass on.

It should be all about his legacy of great shows at this point, not fucking bitching about money on social media.

Bob and Teofimo both win big. Bob gets his cut and doesn't have to pay for a fight he doesn't want to pay for. Teofimo gets his bag that's bigger than his minimum guarantee.

I'm interested to see if this is a long term or short term play for Triller because we can all agree that they paid around 3-4M more than this fight is worth.

Bob is so salty with Hearn and it's entertaining af. Too bad what he is saying is total bullshit. Hearn is allowed to bid on the fight and done nothing wrong.
Arum is just a piece of crap

Bob is a dinosaur. Triller will co promote Youtubers and top level boxers on the same bill, people will buy it, people will get paid and make money.

Bob is a dinosaur. Triller will co promote Youtubers and top level boxers on the same bill, people will buy it, people will get paid and make money.
How many PPV buys do you think that Teofimo Vs Kambosos and Paul Vs Askren will do?

How many PPV buys do you think that Teofimo Vs Kambosos and Paul Vs Askren will do?

At least one - I’d buy it because I want to watch Lopez fight and expect to hear Snoop on the mic.

It’ll sell huge, because the people selling it understand the market. Which is not us.

Back