Triple knockout with sexy bench man

I figured I'd bump this, I don't know why, I think it's because It's one of the best and I don't want it to ever be forgotten. So to the casual viewers of this forum, here is a classic if you missed it. I have no new street fights to post :(

Don't lie to the viewing audience, you know EXACTLY why you bumped this. Go ahead and give him his proper due, long live Sexy Bench Man.

Don't lie to the viewing audience, you know EXACTLY why you bumped this. Go ahead and give him his proper due, long live Sexy Bench Man.
It's true. It's true. And thanks to our Grand Theft Auto for this:

66MDLrX.gif

Never forget

Sexy bench man is the best haha! He's like one of those plastic green army men that used to hold the gun. He gets absolutely railed in the face!

Dude's like the Oprah Winfrey of Russia.

You get a concussion, and you get a concussion, and you get a concussion!

What he do?

Probably upset cause he just looking gay lying there

When Beautiful Bench Boy was asked if his attacker gave a reason for the destruction laid down, his reply was, "The man said he 'felt like destroying something beautiful.'"

Indeed.

Still the greatest video I've ever seen on this forum

honestly @Madmick can we just pin this treasure of a video.

Merry Christmas.

Also Rest in Pepperoni Grand Theft Auto. It would appear he's been sent to Banhallah

If I had to guess I think he knocked out sexy bench guy for putting gay thoughts in his head.

Merry Christmas.

Also Rest in Pepperoni Grand Theft Auto. It would appear he's been sent to Banhallah
Rest in Pepperoni, Grand Theft Auto. He made some great gifs for our sexy bench man. Merry late Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love Live Sexy Bench Man!

It's pretty amazing.

"Here comes the stapler!" still gets my vote for the GOAT of the SC.

“Here comes the stapler” is kind of brutal and disturbing.

Sexy bench man is pure comedy.

Back