Triumph United Japanese Heatseeker Lace-up Training Glove Review

Thanks man! I'm almost shocked how much support I received from this thread and how many people bought the gloves. I'm just happy almost everyone who got them is very happy with them. I try to be truthful and informative in my reviews so you guys will spend your hard earned money on worth while gear.

I cant decide whether to pic these up or not I am getting a new pair of gloves very soon and cant decide if I want these or something else. My budget is about $100

I cant decide whether to pic these up or not I am getting a new pair of gloves very soon and cant decide if I want these or something else. My budget is about $100

You won't regret if you decide to buy these gloves...

The fact that my girlfriend ( who happens to be a fairtex loyalist) suddenly felt her fairtex gloves were "poorly made" after trying my heatseekers must say something about this gloves...

You won't regret if you decide to buy these gloves...

The fact that my girlfriend ( who happens to be a fairtex loyalist) suddenly felt her fairtex gloves were "poorly made" after trying my heatseekers must say something about this gloves...

Yeah I too love fairtex products have nothing but good luck with them but after seeing such good reviews for this glove I am very intrested to try it.

As an aside, in the next two weeks TU should have their new gloves in so you can always keep an eye out for those.

Im dyin to get a pair of these after reading this thread. But i just got a pair of rival sparring gloves. Unfortuantly their are no more 16oz left on title.com

They were suppose to get them in this month :(

They are on backorder at title mma. what i really need though are a new news pair of bag/pad gloves because my 3 month old top tens already have a huge crater in them :(

They are on backorder at title mma. what i really need though are a new news pair of bag/pad gloves because my 3 month old top tens already have a huge crater in them :(

I <3 my Ringside IMF Tech bag gloves.

I <3 my Ringside IMF Tech bag gloves.

Ive heard good things about those but ringside doesnt ship to canada :( . I will probably get either so TU that silencers or some hayabusa bag gloves by summer because i am gonna be trainning every day in boxing, muay thai, and bjj. :D

Is it me or do lace look more relyable. Less openning on wrist center.

A small update on the gloves. They are still in very good condition and are one of my favorite gloves to wear. Round after round of mitts, heavy bags, and sparring the padding has become very soft but still manages to absorb a good amount of shock. I have noticed a few things though.

The lining is thick so it absorbs so much sweat that it will need a lot of time to air out. I train in the morning and at night and noticed that in between each session they just don't dry very fast even if I air them out or stick a glove dog in there. This also leads to another problem. They will smell if you don't stay on top of them esp. the finger compartment. I had to use some heavy duty febreeze type spray in the gloves after I tried every other method to get the smell out. It worked well but I have to spray it at the end of the day and leave it out to air dry so the smell doesn't return. What's funny is that my students and I are very anal about cleaning our gear out to make sure they don't smell and it just happened, even after we put glove dogs and even dryer sheets in there. I wonder if anyone else has this problem with their Heatseekers.

A few minor complaints to an otherwise great pair of gloves. I hope their new versions will have better ventilation and maybe a anti microbial type lining.

Was looking for something "all around" type. think my eyes are set on those :)

Last edited:
Instead of glove dogs, I just used cedar 'packs' that you can buy from Lowes/Home Depot. It seems to be more breathable/efficient in drying than glove dogs IMO.

Though I think my Hayabusa still dries faster than the Heatseekers.

I never had any problems with my heatseekers... I just air them out well before putting them in my bag...

NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOO!
Back order?
All models of TU are BO.

I'm looking for sparring heavy Thai gloves.

They were suppose to come in this month. maybe next month?

Hummm go for something I don't want VS waiting for 2.0
I'm in no hurry, beside who knoes. Maby I'll even find a 1.0 pair on ebay?

Hummm go for something I don't want VS waiting for 2.0
I'm in no hurry, beside who knoes. Maby I'll even find a 1.0 pair on ebay?

From what Mike at TU has told me about the new Heatseekers, I have a major boner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back