Trouble at England boxing youth championship

A boxing championship and they're throwing chairs, surely hands would've sufficed

It’s not like that fence was so high. Why not just hop over it or go around if you’re that mad.

What is it with the UK and chair throwing? A symbolic display of displeasure?

source.gif

this looks terrifying. Sketchy like that tranny entering the gas station market with an axe sketchy. What’s the story?

A feud between two family’s allegedly. Fucked up to do it at a youth event. There is other footage showing loads of kids in the crowed. The rest of the weekend was cancelled

My life will not be complete until I have occasion to discharge a fire extinguisher into a crowd of people

this looks terrifying. Sketchy like that tranny entering the gas station market with an axe sketchy. What’s the story?
Pikeys + cocaine + booze. Its getting increasingly common at boxing events here.

- Its pretty sad. A country with so many legendary pro-wrestlers, and these guys don't even go to the empty ring to showcase their skills!

Chair throwing is basically one small step up from puffing your chest out and talking shit.

It's all very loud and dramatic but it's rare that someone actually gets hurt.

Boddingtons could do with a free advert or two...if it wasn't for Melanie Sykes I wouldn't even remember the piss water

Back