Elections Trudeau Minister to Taliban: "Our brothers".

shankmcgank

Beep/Boop/Bop
@Black
Reaction score
If anyone needed any more proof about what a shit show the Liberal party in Canada is, Trudeau's Minister for Women and Gender Equality (lol) referred to the Taliban, a Canadian designated terrorist organization as "our brothers".

Not surprising coming from a party of cucks who originally lied and claimed she was the first Afghan born member of Canadian Parliament, before conceding she was actually born in Iran.

"I want to take this opportunity to speak to our brothers, the Taliban," Maryam Monsef said. "We call on you to ensure the safe and secure passage of any individual in Afghanistan out of the country."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/canada-trudeau-minister-taliban-our-brothers

From SNC Lavalin, to WE charity investigation and proroguing Parliament, importing immigrants en masse while teachers cry about class size and Canadians wait years for surgeries, Prime Minister Black Face can't be turfed to the curb soon enough. Hopefully on September 21st PM Black Face is gone for good.

Imagine referring to a designated terrorist organization as your "brothers". How embarrassing and frankly, disgraceful.

I doubt even Trudeau is happy about that wording at this time.

Welp, that may have been a mistep verbally. They're currently murdering people, and kidnapping kids on a daily basis

Yikes. There’s a difference between recognizing that the Taliban are now the legal rulers of a country and treating them as such in hopes of some diplomatic solutions going forward despite their history,

and then there’s this

So Trudeau is using a polite generic term for this group in the hopes of getting people out of the country safely (And alive), he is a cuck?

It's called being diplomatic.

Imagine if he called the Taliban what they really are publicly. Good way to get your people out of a potential war zone.

People get triggered by the dumbest shit.

Jesus Christ.

Ngl I figured from this was some slip of the tongue. 1st you make terrorists rich with taxpayer money, now you got government officials calling repressive regimes their brothers. Wonder what Prime Minister Blackface thinks of this.

So Trudeau is using a polite generic term for this group in the hopes of getting people out of the country safely (And alive), he is a cuck?

It's called being diplomatic.

Imagine if he called the Taliban what they really are publicly. Good way to get your people out of a potential war zone.

People get triggered by the dumbest shit.

I'm sure youd have the exact same response if Trump did it, right?

The liberals are a disaster for our image abroad. We look weaker and more misguided than ever.

If anyone needed any more proof about what a shit show the Liberal party in Canada is, Trudeau's Minister for Women and Gender Equality (lol)
Lol

Where the fuck do these imbeciles come from?!?

They both have contributed to the decline of the west, maybe that's what he means?

Back