Elections Trudeau Minister to Taliban: "Our brothers".

I heard shes Iranian? not Afghan? either way this was a bad take my friend.
I looked her up quickly on Wiki and it says she's Afghan. Note that the two countries border each other and so I am sure there are many Afghans in Iran so I wouldn't be surprised if she came to Canada from Iran rather than directly from Afghanistan.

EDIT: Someone else clarified that she was born in Iran to Afghan parents, makes sense.

HAHAHAHAHA

Sad thing is, Trudope will likely get that majority gov he's looking for
Uh, the liberals dropped to minority last election despite the conservatives winning the popular vote with a supremely unlikable Andrew scheer and Trudeau was still way more popular than he is now.

Folks have noted that he is making the same virtue signalling promises for a 3rd election in a row and failed to live up to most of them the last 2 elections despite printing trillions of dollars for his own agendas(400 million a day he is printing).

Trudeau has never been less popular.

The polls made him cocky enough to believe he could get his majority so he called the election event though he vowed not to during covid recovery. The polls have since shown a nosedive.

The conservatives are rallying because O'Toole is channeling center red tories style messages, but losing the more right leaning blue Tories type conservatives to Mad Max and the more Libertarian far right PPC message.

Singh is also throwing Trudea under the bus and calling him on all his broken promises, pulling more of the far left votes away. Trudeau thrived on virtue signalling to steal back those far left votes for 2 elections but now it's at the point where nobody buys it anymore.

I don't see anyone getting a majority government. It will be interesting to see how well the NDP and CPC do at draining the liberal votes. Sadly, Mad Max and his fuck vaccines and masks message I think is going to at least double his turnout from last election, maybe triple. Which still isn't much, but it's sad to see. I like a lot of PPC policies, but Maxime Bernier is a fucking tool and Canada doesn't need a more aggressive Trump with a French accent. Christ, Maxime Bernier's covid policies make Trump look moderate.

Uh, the liberals dropped to minority last election despite the conservatives winning the popular vote with a supremely unlikable Andrew scheer and Trudeau was still way more popular than he is now.

Folks have noted that he is making the same virtue signalling promises for a 3rd election in a row and failed to live up to most of them the last 2 elections despite printing trillions of dollars for his own agendas(400 million a day he is printing).

Trudeau has never been less popular.

The polls made him cocky enough to believe he could get his majority so he called the election event though he vowed not to during covid recovery. The polls have since shown a nosedive.

The conservatives are rallying because O'Toole is channeling center red tories style messages, but losing the more right leaning blue Tories type conservatives to Mad Max and the more Libertarian far right PPC message.

Singh is also throwing Trudea under the bus and calling him on all his broken promises, pulling more of the far left votes away. Trudeau thrived on virtue signalling to steal back those far left votes for 2 elections but now it's at the point where nobody buys it anymore.

I don't see anyone getting a majority government. It will be interesting to see how well the NDP and CPC do at draining the liberal votes. Sadly, Mad Max and his fuck vaccines and masks message I think is going to at least double his turnout from last election, maybe triple. Which still isn't much, but it's sad to see. I like a lot of PPC policies, but Maxime Bernier is a fucking tool and Canada doesn't need a more aggressive Trump with a French accent. Christ, Maxime Bernier's covid policies make Trump look moderate.
You have food prices rising, housing crisis and Trud didn't do nothing for the past six/seven years?

i think Canada needs someone new.

Sadly, Mad Max and his fuck vaccines and masks message I think is going to at least double his turnout from last election, maybe triple
Toole is saying no to vax passports and i agree with that are you saying you prefer what that fool Macron has done in France with those vax passports heck no.

Just because your vaxed doesn't mean it would prevent the transmission and medical segregating is wrong.

I hope your wrong. Canada has seen enough of Trud for the past six years. And only now his talking about housing crisis with his usual empty promises? and of course he stays quiet on the renting crisis.
The libs voted FUCK NO 2 months ago to fixing housing. They even burst out laughing ON TV in the house of commons during a story about how inflation and the housing crisis is hurting the average Canadian.

They voted 145 nay, and 1 yay to fixing housing.

2 months later Trudeau realizes "shit, people have noticed housing" and his position is "ill copy what the conservatives are proposing". Every reddit in every province is showing a "Fuck Trudeau" atmosphere. The last 2 elections at least 60% of people outside of alberta defended him lol.

I get it. Yet history is something we must learn from, not live in.

With the exception of a few outliers that's not where we're at. There's safeguards in place not to put women's needs on the back burner and I'm on board with that. There's no wage gap, there's no disadvantage, there's no inequality. If anything schools are geared towards estrogen needs vs testosterone ones. That starting point you mentioned hasn't been the case for most of this century.

A minister of equality is what we need, not one geared towards making sure just one segment of the population is guaranteed equality. A minister who's goal is a level playing field for everyone. Not one who approaches equality from a special interest perspective. She's a women's interest minister and that's fine as long as we're honest about it. Equality isn't defined by or dependant on sex, gender, colour, age or anything else. Sooner we realize that the better off we'll be.

Yeah, that's the view but I wasn't saying it was necessarily mine. I don't spend a lot of time thinking about women tbh but the march towards equality has had an interesting history and trajectory. In America, its origin ideas are probably with secularism and religious dissidence but firmly got started with the abolition of slavery. From there it moved onto women's suffrage and first-wave feminism, which played a large (if indirect) role in catapulting the civil rights and gay liberation movements.

Yeah, that's the view but I wasn't saying it was necessarily mine. I don't spend a lot of time thinking about women tbh but the march towards equality has had an interesting history and trajectory. In America, its origin ideas are probably with secularism and religious dissidence but firmly got started with the abolition of slavery. From there it moved onto women's suffrage and first-wave feminism, which played a large (if indirect) role in catapulting the civil rights and gay liberation movements.
And here I thought you went full SJW and we're lecturing me. Lol. Not at all.

Yup, a lot of good ideas really started with enlightenment values. As they took hold it became more and more obvious that if one wants and thinks they're worthy of tolerance and liberty then it stands to reason the same consideration should be extended to others lest those values become meaningless.

On an intellectual level I absolutely know there's always been a hierarchy based on nothing but immutable characteristics. Yet on a personal level it's not something that's been very obvious within my inner circle. My family, other than my parents, were definitely more matriarchal than patriarchal. Mom and dad were obviously very different but ran the household together as equals. The other women in my family tended to be overbearing and tried their hands at being tyrannical. So I've never gave "the women are lessers" any consideration. Some of my best apprentices were women as well. Yeah, less physically capable than most, but that's only one aspect of the trades and can be overcome. Different but equal.

My point? I'm seeing that sort of thinking become the norm more and more. And that's how it should be. Maybe we're not all the way to not giving a damn about inherent identity, but getting there. Yet if we keep focusing on the past and not admitting how far we've come then we'll never cross the finish line as those invested in the lessening inequality will have an interest in making mountains out of molehills. (Had enough of idioms yet?)

Hopefully not, the minority is pretty decent. I like that it gave the NDP some power.
The same NDP that is in power now in BC and the same NDP that sided with Trud and pushed the Bill C10 into the house without a public debate right? no thank you.

Back