Elections Trump berates, demands votes be found

You realize he still shit talks McCain for voting against Repeal right?

Trump wanted to get rid of ACA entirely and cut Medicare/Medicaid.

He had/s not replacement plan.
Trump has said a lot of things like a complete idiot. The birther stuff I always thought was idiocy. When he got there he realized there was nothing else to do other than repeal the mandate. That was the best plan, and anything else he could have pushed with the Rs he had to work with would have been worse.

Yes, he blabbed about Obamacare being a disaster, because IT WAS...Because of the mandate..

For all the noise that Sherdog meatheads make about their childish "triggering the libs" and all that,
Donald Trump is literally a special snowflake, in the original sense of the term. His base wants to give him a participation trophy, no, they'll go one further...they want him to win a prize he didn't deserve to win and isn't putting in the effort to even get. Just I heard a rumor about X on repeat hoping there is enough fervor among his base to scare mainstream Republicans into going along with the skit.

This whole post-election nonsense was Trump's minions and True Believer supporters trying desperately to find SOMETHING to confirm his fantasies and conspiracy theories he made up. It's embarrassing as fuck.

And no more pearl-clutching about 2016 either. Clinton had a tough time handling the loss. That isn't the same as Trump and his base outright DENYING their loss. Shit gets more ridiculous each day.

Why is there fraud only where Republicans lost? This is perplexing.

DvUcJwb.png

Trump has said a lot of things like a complete idiot. The birther stuff I always thought was idiocy. When he got there he realized there was nothing else to do other than repeal the mandate. That was the best plan, and anything else he could have pushed with the Rs he had to work with would have been worse.

Yes, he blabbed about Obamacare being a disaster, because IT WAS...Because of the mandate..

But he didn't just try and repeal the mandate, tried to repeal the entire thing. McCain stopped him and he still berates McCain about it. After that he got the DOJ to back lawsuits trying to get SCOTUS to strike down the law.

So in what way has he moved the GOP to the center on healthcare? That was your point wasn't it?

Not to go too off topic, but ACA's worst attribute was the individual mandate, yes, however it's sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy, as was the case for a lot of Obama policies that were essentially sabotaged by Congressional Republicans. Republicans decided to close their states off from aid because of the mandate, making the package look worse than it was because of a narrowed pool of insured people.

I would have greater respect for Republican pushback against Obamacare if they were not also instilling paranoid beliefs about the policy and Pres. Obama in general to the Republican electorate.

The trump family is right...what fucking country is this? Whats happening?

It’s just not a good look to tell people how smart you are. If you are smart, it should be apparent. It also doesn’t look good to tell people that other people think you’re smart. If other people think you’re smart, they’ll communicate that for themselves.

since this thread has already been completely derailed..

I think it's safe to say this.

Godfather II > Godfather I

Watch out, you’re talking to Sonny from the Godfather, if Sonny from the Godfather was a failed writer that’s getting chased out of gyms by angry fathers.
God damn

since this thread has already been completely derailed..
Yeah, it's gone too far.

I think it's safe to say this.

Godfather II > Godfather I

I go back and forth on it. I hate to be the guy who sits on the fence, but they are both pretty much perfect movies. The 2nd movie definitely has a grander scope, especially considering they are telling two stories that are occurring in two different time periods. The acting is amazing in both. Al Pacino is my favorite actor of all time, in large part due to his work in those two movies.

One of my favorite scenes from either movie is the closing scene of Godfather 2, when Michael announces to the family he's joined the military at the birthday party. With the context that you have at that point, that scene is crushing.

Yeah, it's gone too far.

I go back and forth on it. I hate to be the guy who sits on the fence, but they are both pretty much perfect movies. The 2nd movie definitely has a grander scope, especially considering they are telling two stories that are occurring in two different time periods. The acting is amazing in both. Al Pacino is my favorite actor of all time, in large part due to his work in those two movies.

One of my favorite scenes from either movie is the closing scene of Godfather 2, when Michael announces to the family he's joined the military at the birthday party. With the context that you have at that point, that scene is crushing.

I need to rewatch both....

I've noticed that I pick up something new, or something I overlooked each time I watch these films .

For me, I lean for part II (as stated above)
the story told is completely engaging, especially Vito Corleone's rise to power (played perfectly by Bobby D.)

and Michael (Al pacino) just fantastic...in how single minded he is about thie business, his family.

and we can' forget Fredo...he played the role of an overlooked brother to perfection.

My god you’re a loser.

You had like nothing to do with the first one, you just chose to write something yourself to throw yourself in. You took 10x more timee and effort than I did. You were all exited about it, and it’s just something I threw out in 2 hours. That’s reality.

You stains aren’t even really fun anymore. You lie and like each others delusions and are just a bunch of nothings.

You’re seriously a loser dude. The likes you get on your weirdo delusions confirm it as much as anything. Your crazy ass isn’t even entertaining anymore.

how did you get into writing sherdog erotic fiction?

what was your big break?

Not to go too off topic, but ACA's worst attribute was the individual mandate, yes, however it's sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy, as was the case for a lot of Obama policies that were essentially sabotaged by Congressional Republicans. Republicans decided to close their states off from aid because of the mandate, making the package look worse than it was because of a narrowed pool of insured people.

I would have greater respect for Republican pushback against Obamacare if they were not also instilling paranoid beliefs about the policy and Pres. Obama in general to the Republican electorate.
Ok

But he didn't just try and repeal the mandate, tried to repeal the entire thing. McCain stopped him and he still berates McCain about it. After that he got the DOJ to back lawsuits trying to get SCOTUS to strike down the law.

So in what way has he moved the GOP to the center on healthcare? That was your point wasn't it?
He didn’t really move them anywhere in healthcare. The GOP IS WRONG along with those actually guiding the policy at the top for the left. The lefts base is more correct.

I actually would have to go back and look at the dynamics of that first year. I was finishing law school and was very busy at that time.

Back