International Trump calls for reinvasion of Afghanistan

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Never in history has a withdrawal from war been handled so badly or incompetently as the Biden Administration’s withdrawal from Afghanistan. In addition to the obvious, ALL EQUIPMENT should be demanded to be immediately returned to the United States, and that includes every penny of the $85 billion dollars in cost. If it is not handed back, we should either go in with unequivocal Military force and get it, or at least bomb the hell out of it. Nobody ever thought such stupidity, as this feeble-brained withdrawal, was possible!"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-equipment-bomb-the-hell-out-of-it/ar-AANUrPv

{<huh}

I mean we shouldn't have left the military equipment with the useless Afghan army to begin with but reinvading to get it back would be the dumbest decision ever and defeats the purpose of leaving. This is not a sensible take.

"Never in history has a withdrawal from war been handled so badly or incompetently as the Biden Administration’s withdrawal from Afghanistan. In addition to the obvious, ALL EQUIPMENT should be demanded to be immediately returned to the United States, and that includes every penny of the $85 billion dollars in cost. If it is not handed back, we should either go in with unequivocal Military force and get it, or at least bomb the hell out of it. Nobody ever thought such stupidity, as this feeble-brained withdrawal, was possible!"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-equipment-bomb-the-hell-out-of-it/ar-AANUrPv

{<huh}

I mean we shouldn't have left the military equipment with the useless Afghan army to begin with but reinvading to get it back would be the dumbest decision ever and defeats the purpose of leaving. This is not a sensible take.
Could just bomb the fuck out of it.

Bombing it isn't a bad idea. At least there wouldn't be a fuck up with targeting civilians.

We should make sure we get everyone stranded out before we do that though.

Righties gonna right.

Silent about shit when their boy is in power, vehemently toxic when the other guy is.

Keep it up chumps. The rest of the world is fucking LOVING watch you all eat each other alive.

Bombing it isn't a bad idea. At least there wouldn't be a fuck up with targeting civilians.

We should make sure we get everyone stranded out before we do that though.
Bombing is a bad idea because we ended that part of the war when we took our troops out. What you are talking about is starting a new war.

lip service to the far right voters base, nothing more

Nothing new the guys a clown... but he's not president...

What's Biden going to do is the question. Because his hunt them down speech was very bushesque which started the shit show. 2 decades ago..

Biden 2021 "We will not forgive, we will not forget. We will hunt you down and make you pay,"

Bush 2001 "Make no mistake, the United States will hunt down and punish those responsible for these cowardly attacks"

Nothing new the guys a clown... but he's not president...

What's Biden going to do is the question. Because his hunt them down speech was very bushesque which started the shit show. 2 decades ago..

Biden 2021 "We will not forgive, we will not forget. We will hunt you down and make you pay,"

Bush 2001 "Make no mistake, the United States will hunt down and punish those responsible for these cowardly attacks"
What would you have him say? "please don't do that anymore"?

What would you have him say? "please don't do that anymore"?

.... did I critize what he said?... no .. the big question is what he's going to do as president....

Like I said..... sheesh

.... did I critize what he said?... no .. the big question is what he's going to do as president....

Like I said..... sheesh
Yeah, you pretty much did criticize what he said. Unless you think comparing him to W was flattering.

TDS whining aside, it is amazing how people shrug off $85 billion worth of military equipment handed over to the Taliban. At least somebody has the balls to say an effort should be made to get it back.
I wish I could go get it back. That money would really come in handy for me

Back