International Trump calls for reinvasion of Afghanistan

I think it goes without saying… There was 1 target, the two adults were considered “collateral damage”. The story we are hearing is the children ran out to greet them and were killed when the explosive in the trunk was set off from the hellfire blast.
Sorry. Humour is how I deal with that shit. I'd blow my brains out if I didn't because I'm a big softy.

LOL

Yes, the U.S. should 'demand' to get the stuff back...you know, because the U.S. has sooooo much leverage in this situation. I'm sure the Taliban leaders will ship it all back right away...and at their own expense!

The 'go get it back' remark is so laughably ridiculous, it does not even warrant any more of a response.

'Bomb the hell out of it'? Another brilliant idea. The U.S. allegedly just killed some children during one drone strike, but I'm sure it can bomb its scattered $85b stockpile without harming countless civilians...

Trump doesn't even believe the nonsense he wrote...it is all about stirring up his sheep.

No we left. Get the remaining Americans out and bomb our gear. Good luck.

Lol...you shit for brains.
The topic is about trump and Afghanistan. Afghanistan, from where ppl are running away. Afghanistan, from where the US has evacuated a few hundred thousand people. Afghanistan, from where the US is accepting said refugees.

Are you saying I should’ve been so aware of your pant shitting stupidness that you’d still be talking about some refugees on the southern borders ?

In that case, you’re right. I’m so sorry that I overestimated your base intelligence. It shall never happen again.
I'll just assume you rank somewhere between the crud that seeps out the bottom of a public commode to scum that coats the sewer that it falls into.

<JackieThumbsUp>

We all assume it's hard for you to actually read what you knee-jerk respond to. Hiding in the closet while your mom is railed by your neighbor must distract you immensely.

I knew what he was talking about because he complains about it ALL the time.

Also it's a super common conservative anti-immigration sentiment. Covid is harmless and we shouldn't worry about it unless it sneaks over the border in virus soaked immigrants spreading it across the country. THAT virus is super bad and will kill you dead, and it's everywhere, man. Because of dirty immigrants.

Except it was your troll buddy who brought Covid up.

Good thing he isn't President anymore then isn't it?

TDS is a real thing, but things like this he deserves to be criticised heavily for. The execution of leaving Afghanistan was fucked, but leaving and not coming back is absolutely the right decision.

It says that americas delta surge isnt because of “illegals,” like the other poster and DeSantis and Abbott claimed.

that is a far right wing myth. In fact Mexico has far less spread than the United States.

No poster said that dummy

And it’s a Sino-Democrat hoax that only HCQ and Ivermectin can cure but Big Pharma don’t want you to know that because the backyard manufacturers of these old school farm drugs can’t be allowed that money.

Also, Trump won.

You are an incredibly sad person

You and some of the more extreme posters really do just look at other human as large groups.

Conservatives = dumb hicks
Blacks= dumb helpless violent animals

You guys are the new puritanical racists

Good thing he isn't President anymore then isn't it?

TDS is a real thing, but things like this he deserves to be criticised heavily for. The execution of leaving Afghanistan was fucked, but leaving and not coming back is absolutely the right decision.

Bingo. Never look back at this point

I knew what he was talking about because he complains about it ALL the time.

Also it's a super common conservative anti-immigration sentiment. Covid is harmless and we shouldn't worry about it unless it sneaks over the border in virus soaked immigrants spreading it across the country. THAT virus is super bad and will kill you dead, and it's everywhere, man. Because of dirty immigrants.
Your claim of conservative thought is the flip side of liberal thought. Example:

Covid will kill us all. Mask up and get the vaccine and boosters! Oh, and don't worry about those hundreds of thousands crossing into the country illegally. While we don't know their health status, there's no way they'll contribute to community spread.

Both versions are caricatures of reality. You can't claim that the virus is deadly while at the same time only worrying about it in some situations. As in; BLM rallies don't contribute to the spread and neither do hundreds of thousands of newcomers with unknown health status housed in high density facilities.

Both stances are hypocritical, but let's not attribute human nature to ideology. That's Kong level of "thinking".

what if I told you… that the humvees and shitty old helicopters were very woke. They were extremely into pronouns. Do you still want them back

Your claim of conservative thought is the flip side of liberal thought. Example:

Covid will kill us all. Mask up and get the vaccine and boosters! Oh, and don't worry about those hundreds of thousands crossing into the country illegally. While we don't know their health status, there's no way they'll contribute to community spread.

Both versions are caricatures of reality. You can't claim that the virus is deadly while at the same time only worrying about it in some situations. As in; BLM rallies don't contribute to the spread and neither do hundreds of thousands of newcomers with unknown health status housed in high density facilities.

Both stances are hypocritical, but let's not attribute human nature to ideology. That's Kong level of "thinking".

The hilarious part is....I'm vaccinated and have always posted that older folks and those not in good health should be vaxxed. Still their choice, but I'd encourage it.

I just draw the line on fit people and kids. Still, it's a choice...but I'd say maybe they are better off just not getting it.

But of course, to the poster you replied to we are all knuckle dragging anti vaxxers who believe Biden is a Satanist

It's fucking comical at this point

The hilarious part is....I'm vaccinated and have always posted that older folks and those not in good health should be vaxxed. Still their choice, but I'd encourage it.

I just draw the line on fit people and kids. Still, it's a choice...but I'd say maybe they are better off just not getting it.

But of course, to the poster you replied to we are all knuckle dragging anti vaxxers who believe Biden is a Satanist

It's fucking comical at this point
Some of the most vaccine hesitant people are minorities and immigrants yet you never hear of this group of largely left voting people wanting to kill grandma. Wonder why?

Anyways, I'm done derailing the thread.

Did Trump actually call for an invasion? I must have missed that part.

Their governor is a democrat
State Senate 27 Republicans, 12 Democrats. State House 68 Republicans, 33 Democrats. State Supreme Court, 5 Republicans, 1 Democrat. AG Republican. LT Governor Republican.

This is not a democratic state, it's clear this is a republican state with one elected conservative Democrat as governor.

I dunno how reliable this but I’ll die laughing if it’s true

Why would that be funny? Because he's on the other side?

I applaud any Congressman no matter their party to actually get their hands dirty and try to actually help.

Back