Social Trump positive with the China Virus

And you gave me one when the claim they were every few years. I guess if by few you mena 30 to 50, sure.
Sorry you didn't get the answer you wanted. We've had 3 pandemics this century along with bird flu, MERS , ZIKA and an ebola outbreak. Not sure if any of those were pandemics by definition.

Remember when all the lefties here were screeching about colleges opening?

A study of 50 major universities found only 3 hospitalizations and no deaths of college students.

did that few die because Obama/Biden admin did something to make the virus less deadly? Or was it more...

“Joe Biden's former and current top aid Ron Klain previously said about their response to and handling of the 2009 H1N1 influenza, "A bunch of really great, really talented people were working on it and we did every possible thing wrong. Sixty million Americans got H1N1 in that period of time, and it's just purely a fortuity that this isn't one of the great mass casualty events in American history. It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck."

https://tucson.com/opinion/letters/...cle_f50434f0-f900-11ea-9908-878cb652ed09.html

Dammmmmmmmm

60 million.....so if that was COVID....RUH ROH!!

double post goof
Yeah, Sherdog won't let me sign out of my old account on the web browser I normally use. So now I have to use a different web browser and a VPN in order to use this account. (My fault, I know) So as a result my internet is slow af and sometimes I accidentally post the same thing more than once. :oops:

Back