Social Trump punks the media that said he hide in a bunker

He must’ve learned this one from his obese bro in North Korea.

The President has a strong private security force that has an obligation to protect him, there’s nothing wrong with dispersing a small crowd to get him safely to wherever he’s going. Home, abroad, anywhere. If you want to disrupt Trump, bring a bigger, more steadfast crowd.

The problem here is that he had to disrupt the protesters, he couldn’t engage with them because his authority is so weak with that crowd. Nixon went into the protests, met with people, had real human interactions with people who hated what he was doing. Trump isn’t a leader to these people, he’s just an antagonist. His lack of personal stance or accountability just makes him another rich guy with armed guards. That’s why he can’t solve the problem.

This isn’t a show of strength, it’s a show of force, and I think most Americans recognize the difference.

Yeah but he shouldn't have cleared out the rioters first, because we expect presidents to forgo secret service and walk through a crowd of rioters. Did I mention that he's orange and bad?
<mma2>

43e0e3.jpg
If your position wasn't so weak you wouldn't have to misrepresent the facts.

The right to protest is superceded by the security of the President. I doubt they had a permit for that space, or Trump would have probably elected a different route.

The issue is simple; if the President wants to cross a street, he crosses the street. He goes where he pleases, when he pleases. You get out of the way.

Lol this is hardly surprising

Trump thanking himself for a job well done

"Overwhelming force" as a congratulations to himself.

Trump WANTED protesters assaulted to make his walk. He takes joy in it. It's not exactly subtle.

But thats all I'm going to say on the matter. Thin ice and all.

How do you propose he get to the church?
I don't know enough details to give the best answer but even if the WH was completely surrounded he could have been driven there. It doesn't appear that's the message of STRENGTH he wanted to display though.

No I am just pointing out how someone like you is perfectly fine that Trump is showing you to your face that he is the con man that everyone has been saying he is and someone like you will continue to defend and make excuses for him. It's sad you are an adult male, you sound like a girl honestly or maybe a pathetic Incel.

We might want to watch this guy, could be the next shooter.
No im not part of an outrage mob I know exactly who Donald Trump his he's been around for fucking decades have you not been paying attention or just did realize until you were told to? I'm also not crazy enough to think racism in America is somehow a refferendum on Trump when this has been America my entire life.

Lol this is hardly surprising

It's also true. What do you think happens when any President goes anywhere? If you're in a spot you shouldn't be, you're gonna be told to move, and if you do not comply, you will be forcefully removed. This isn't new.

You guys are so deluded you think "protester" rights supersede the President's security.

How delusional are you people?

It's also true. What do you think happens when any President goes anywhere? If you're in a spot you shouldn't be, you're gonna be told to move, and if you do not comply, you will be forcefully removed. This isn't new.

You guys are so deluded you think "protester" rights supersede the President's security.

How delusional are you people?

Lol he could have waited an hour for them to be violating curfew.

This was a deliberate show of force to make sure the protesters know their place.

And the protesters weren't jeopardizing his security. There was no need for him to go take a picture in front of a church.

He's embarrassed because people were calling him a bunker bitch so he decided to gas some peaceful protesters.

It's not surprising though, Trump has been praising autocrats like Xi, Putin, Kim and Erdogan for the past 3 years.

Some of these dudes just look for any reason to work their own hangups with religion into any conversation. The amount of various derangements the left has is actually shockingly impressive.
Are you this weak and pathetic in real life?

The President has a strong private security force that has an obligation to protect him, there’s nothing wrong with dispersing a small crowd to get him safely to wherever he’s going. Home, abroad, anywhere. If you want to disrupt Trump, bring a bigger, more steadfast crowd.

The problem here is that he had to disrupt the protesters, he couldn’t engage with them because his authority is so weak with that crowd. Nixon went into the protests, met with people, had real human interactions with people who hated what he was doing. Trump isn’t a leader to these people, he’s just an antagonist. His lack of personal stance or accountability just makes him another rich guy with armed guards. That’s why he can’t solve the problem.

This isn’t a show of strength, it’s a show of force, and I think most Americans recognize the difference.
Ran out of likes but this is pretty spot on. {<redford}

Or not. His choice.

This was a deliberate show of force to make sure the protesters know their place.

And they've earned every last bit of it. Taken a look around recently? Your country is on fire. Sorry, it's not going to go on like that forever, and anarchy will not rule.

And the protesters weren't jeopardizing his security.

Yeah, thanks to the secret service. Good job, boys.

No I am just pointing out how someone like you is perfectly fine that Trump is showing you to your face that he is the con man that everyone has been saying he is and someone like you will continue to defend and make excuses for him. It's sad you are an adult male, you sound like a girl honestly or maybe a pathetic Incel.

This type of consistent baby thinking is why your party lost. It doesn't matter how many times "people like me" say that Trump is a con man, we recognize that he is a con man and cringe when he pulls stunts like he did yesterday, but we voted for him because despite all that he was still an objectively better candidate than Hillary Clinton and is still a better Candidate than Joe Biden, you still say retarded things like this. Fix yourself. You're like a broken record of projection. It is on the Democratic Party to be better than Trump, it is not on me to vote for them simply because they can't.

Is it still easier to suffer injustice rather than abolish institutions we are accustomed to?

And the protesters weren't jeopardizing his security. There was no need for him to go take a picture in front of a church.

He's embarrassed because people were calling him a bunker bitch so he decided to gas some peaceful protesters.

It's not surprising though, Trump has been praising autocrats like Xi, Putin, Kim and Erdogan for the past 3 years.

You're literally complaining that a First World Country did the things that make it a First World Country to begin with. Cry harder.

I think a distinction needs to be made between peaceful protesters and violent protesters. To scatter peaceful protesters assembled in front of a church for purposes of a photo op sends a dangerous message to everyone. I'm all for protecting the public's private property and one can only imagine what it would look like of these anarchists started looting the suburbs. The police should arrest the anarchists, but the President himself crossed the line. Now how do you think protesters, violent and peaceful, are going to interpret that?
The president should disperse the riots unless he does then he should not. Just because they burn d the church there doesn't mean they'll do it again so he shouldn't disperse them until they do and then he should have dispersed them before they did. People should Be allowed to protest with a permit unless they don't have one and then they should be allowed to storm the nation's capitol unless they do and trump should stop them unless he does then he's evil for doing it but not as evil as he would t have been had he not. Got it

Back