Social Trump punks the media that said he hide in a bunker

So people assembling as they are legally and constitutionally allowed to do so are "criminals?" Some of you here have drunk yourselves retarded with the Trump Kool-Aid which now comes in Tropical Fascist Flavor.

This fat man has turned America into a fascist dictatorship yet all you "maaaaah freeeeedom" crowd are okay with massive laws being broken, civils rights being ignored not just against our own citizens but foreign press as well. How are you not thoroughly disgusted by the actions of the US government and the corrupt gang of cop terrorists?

that’s hilarious. You don’t know what facist means and you keep saying it.

This type of consistent baby thinking is why your party lost. It doesn't matter how many times "people like me" say that Trump is a con man, we recognize that he is a con man and cringe when he pulls stunts like he did yesterday, but we voted for him because despite all that he was still an objectively better candidate than Hillary Clinton and is still a better Candidate than Joe Biden, you still say retarded things like this. Fix yourself. You're like a broken record of projection. It is on the Democratic Party to be better than Trump, it is not on me to vote for them simply because they can't.

In a year from now I hope this thread is necro'd so that you can read this post once more. You sound defeated. You sound like someone whos rolled over and spread your cheeks as far apart as to not inconvenience the man penetrating your personality and moral compass. You sound like a hostage with Stockholm syndrome. Trump could push your wife aside on his way to a McDonalds and you'd figure out a way that it was appropriate.

This man has been presented with 2 major events and has failed to lead in both.

83377908_3370223493002388_188505917052944384_n.jpg

You're literally complaining that a First World Country did the things that make it a First World Country to begin with. Cry harder.

<Huh2>

Gassing protesters so Trump could pretend to be a Christian and you guys could jerk off to it screaming "Liberal Tears!!"

I'll have to re-read the Federalist Papers

It's also true. What do you think happens when any President goes anywhere? If you're in a spot you shouldn't be, you're gonna be told to move, and if you do not comply, you will be forcefully removed. This isn't new.

You guys are so deluded you think "protester" rights supersede the President's security.

How delusional are you people?
It's not about security, it's about his confrontational choice of route.

So people assembling as they are legally and constitutionally allowed to do so are "criminals?" Some of you here have drunk yourselves retarded with the Trump Kool-Aid which now comes in Tropical Fascist Flavor.

This fat man has turned America into a fascist dictatorship yet all you "maaaaah freeeeedom" crowd are okay with massive laws being broken, civils rights being ignored not just against our own citizens but foreign press as well. How are you not thoroughly disgusted by the actions of the US government and the corrupt gang of cop terrorists?
Blocking roads is called "impeding traffic" which is a crime. Just because you are allowed to protest doesn't change the laws of the road.
Not defending or criminalizing anyone, just bringing up an overlooked point.

Nice of him to have priests gassed so he could finally leave his bunker.
I just wish it was a Synagogue there instead just for the optics of it all.....Not being anti-Kushners at all.

Throwing stuff would be illegal as they would be throwing stuff on my property and no doubt local municipal ordinances would bar throwing things in public.

There have been protesters gathering outside peoples' house or officers to protest.

You are allowed to protest on a public sidewalk, so yes people can come and protest me standing on the sidewalk.
https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/files/field_pdf_file/kyr_protests.pdf

Lol. Are you unaware of what the protesters were doing ?

You do understand 60 Secret Service agents were injured, right?

Fine, that's fair. But even the police can be wrong in their actions. In fact, the reason all of this is happening now is because a police officer killed a man, and none of his colleagues stopped him.
We can't assume they always act in good faith. Where in the constitution does it say the police has the power to override people's rights to assembly if the President wants access to the location in which they are assembling? Law enforcement has to enforce the law, but here there was no law to enforce.

Every single medical professional will tell you, if you can talk you can breathe. DOCTORS will tell you that. So your position here is essentially that the other Officers were aware of what was going on and did nothing to stop it. It's a nonsense, reactionary position. The guy with his knee on Floyd's neck was absolutely wrong, but to want to punish the other 3 is a little absurd.

I think a distinction needs to be made between peaceful protesters and violent protesters. To scatter peaceful protesters assembled in front of a church for purposes of a photo op sends a dangerous message to everyone. I'm all for protecting the public's private property and one can only imagine what it would look like of these anarchists started looting the suburbs. The police should arrest the anarchists, but the President himself crossed the line. Now how do you think protesters, violent and peaceful, are going to interpret that?

They should interpret that by going the f**k home. The idea that many younger people have they they just have a "right" to engage in the more radical behavior we've seen out of younger Leftists over the last few years is utterly absurd, and the fact that it is in many ways being coddled by State and local governments is frankly absurd. This is well past any semblance of a peaceful protest. Rioting has been going on across the entire country in many major cities for a full week. Not peaceful protests, riots. A week. This is actually the 8th day. Real force is going to be used very soon, and all these little whiny ANTIFA kids will be the first ones to complain about that.

This type of consistent baby thinking is why your party lost. It doesn't matter how many times "people like me" say that Trump is a con man, we recognize that he is a con man and cringe when he pulls stunts like he did yesterday, but we voted for him because despite all that he was still an objectively better candidate than Hillary Clinton and is still a better Candidate than Joe Biden, you still say retarded things like this. Fix yourself. You're like a broken record of projection. It is on the Democratic Party to be better than Trump, it is not on me to vote for them simply because they can't.
Is he better than any other Republican?

It's not about security, it's about his confrontational choice of route.

If he had gone another safer route away from the crowds, you'd be calling him a coward.

Enough with pretending that there is anything he can do that will satisfy you. He went to the church the way he went. Get the fuck outta the way, or see what happens. You want puff your chest out to the secret service? Don't cry when you get what's coming to you.

<Huh2>

Gassing protesters so Trump could pretend to be a Christian and you guys could jerk off to it screaming "Liberal Tears!!"

I'll have to re-read the Federalist Papers

Yes, the ability to monopolize force is what makes a First World Country a First World Country. What did you think it was, sweet ass malls?

Newsflash Democrats, this is how you act towards criminals. They only understand a show of force. This is not unlike dealing with terrorist nations.
This ignorant , incorrect, uninformed post gets 24 likes ...

So peaceful protest are "criminal " and should be met with violence as long as they can be pigeon holed as Dems .

Unbelievable

Last edited:
I am curious... Has there been a single mention, in this thread, that this is what protestors outside the White House were doing two days ago?

"More than 60 Secret Service officers and agents were injured near the White House this weekend

From CNN’s Jason Hoffman

More than 60 US Secret Service Uniformed Division officers and special agents were injured starting Friday night through Sunday morning near the White House as protests rocked Washington, DC, following the death of George Floyd last week, according to a statement from the Secret Service.

The officers and agents were injured when protesters threw “projectiles such as bricks, rocks, bottles, fireworks and other items,” according to the statement. “Personnel were also directly physically assaulted as they were kicked, punched and exposed to bodily fluids.”
CNN teams were on hand for much of the protests and witnessed protesters throwing objects at officers and pulling temporary fencing away from them.

Eleven Secret Service employees were transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

The Secret Service said no one crossed the White House fence and no one being protected was ever in danger.

Officers made one arrest near the White House on Saturday night.
"

https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-new...s-05-31-20/h_cb459ab077b164295d8d61d80987e3fb

Or is the pretense that this isn't a serious consideration for the safety of the president?

Or are we going to continue with this ridiculous catch 22, where if the President stays in the White House after a violent outbreak just outside of it he's a coward, and if he leaves past "peaceful" protestors who refuse to move, he's a fascist/Monarch/Nazi/whatever I'm seeing thrown around here? Madmick ain't wrong here - if two days after violent protestors injuring dozens of secret service officers around the White House you block the way of a presidential entourage and refuse to make way when asked, what the hell are you expecting? This is a group that is (by admission) extremely hostile to this president in a general environment that is very violent, just two days after people were physically assaulting secret service agents to get at the guy. To pretend like this isn't a consideration is dishonesty by omission of the full context.

I find this goon of a president odious. Frankly, it makes my stomach turn that I find myself in a position where I'm even halfway defending him as I'm increasingly finding myself in. This "BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS!" hand wringing routine is ridiculous though. Let's face it - a majority of the people here who are criticizing the force of this action would be criticizing the weakness of the response if anything else had happened. At the point where I don't believe there is anything that the man can do that will garner anything but histrionic criticism, the complaints become ridiculous because the objections are not to what he does but who he is, and are simply aired whenever he does anything. That's when fence sitters and fair minded people who are generally against him say "Well, he may be an asshole, but you're being wantonly unfair to this asshole." Many of you would do well to consider what fruits this might bear come November.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back