Social Trump retweets that he is "The Second Coming" of God

F

franklinstower

Edit-- he retweets that he is "like the second coming of God"

So some nutbag spoke of Trump as being the king of Israel and like the second coming of God. No big deal there-- there are insane people and nut-bags all over the country and no one really cares what a crazy fundamentalist Christian thinks about Trump right?

Well no one cares except for Trump himself who retweeted those exact words and thanked said crazy person for the nice words. Later on he spoke of himself as "the chosen one" while looking to the heavens.

This is too much for me. Trump is something for which I am having a hard time finding language for. Its a mix of profound arrogance, stupidity, and con man. That much would be too much but the fact that people are listening to him and trusting and believing in him is the really troubling part of all of this.

My guess is that Trump is mentally ill on top of having some degree of narcissism.

Here is the tweet in red
“Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words.

“President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him....

...like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for.....

Shortly after retweeting this insanity of epic proportions Trump says this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, you TDS-ridden butt slut, he's clearly kidding and would never actually....

source.gif

Alright, never mind.

Holy misleading thread title, Batman.

The tweet was referring to how the Israel people look up to him with a healthy dose of hyperbole. Not actually calling him the second coming. The vid was him cracking a joke about how long it took someone to challenge China on trade.

Take your TDS meds.

Trump also assaulted Vince McMahon numerous times.

3p5m.gif

AccomplishedFlamboyantFanworms-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_ntbumnmnrz1qksk74o3_500.gif

Come on, you TDS-ridden butt slut, he's clearly kidding

He clearly was. Not that I'd expect someone who believes "Corner Gas" to be one of the greatest sitcoms of all time to understand humor though...

Daniel Dale doing Trump's work.

Ha.

Jews didn't believe the first coming of God (Jesus) so how in the world would they ever belive anything could be the 2md coming?

The tweet was referring to how the Israel people look up to him with a healthy dose of hyperbole. Not actually calling him the second coming. The vid was him cracking a joke about how long it took someone to challenge China on trade.

Take your TDS meds.

Ultra cringe.

"Wow, you guys have TDS. It's such an exaggeration to say he raped my mom. In reality, he only had like 5 or 6 thrusts and he barely even looked at her. Plus, he gets girls super moist so it didn't even hurt her. Also, she never drove me to school growing up and made me take the bus. She had it coming anyways. She was always walking around the living room at night in her sexy teddy like a whore."

The TDS runs strong in the left and gets worse all the time.

If he gets elected again I don’t think they will survive.

He was joking, he’s not good at it but it was still joking.

Take your TDS meds.

No that is improper framing. The nutty Christian believes all kinds of crazy things and his tweet was not hyperbole. Trump retweeted it and thanked him for the "kind" words. Later Trump looked to the heavans and said he was the chosen one.

These are not the actions of a stable person.

I love religion and I love Chrisrianity deeply. It is a very powerful tool for transformation. In the right hands it does great good and in the wrong hands the greatest harm.

It is no problem to me what some religious nut bag thinks about Trump. It's a massive problem for the leader of the free world to promote it though.

Ha.

Jews didn't believe the first coming of God (Jesus) so how in the world would they ever belive anything could be the 2md coming?

There is also that on top of an already epic shit storm of bad ideas.

Ultra cringe.

"Wow, you guys have TDS. It's such an exaggeration to say he raped my mom. In reality, he only had like 5 or 6 thrusts and he barely even looked at her. Plus, he gets girls super moist so it didn't even hurt her. Also, she never drove me to school growing up and made me take the bus. She had it coming anyways. She was always walking around the living room at night in her sexy teddy like a whore."

Ultra cringe indeed...yeesh. Try harder.

As for TDS, let's see, who's taking an obvious sarcastic quip from Trump literally? Yeah, I think you may have TDS, Trots.

Ultra cringe indeed...yeesh. Try harder.

As for TDS, let's see, who's taking an obvious sarcastic quip from Trump literally? Yeah, I think you may have TDS, Trots.

When someone makes fun of daddy, do you get some kind of notification? Like a bat signal, but with the silhouette of someone going down on a ponchy old man?

The liberal media is going to be all over this huge nothingburger like flies on shit. Sad! We better listen to what Morning Joe has to say about this. I'm sure it is incredibly insightful and will change our lives for the better.

Back