Social Trump retweets that he is "The Second Coming" of God

I'd like to see conversion therapy banned nationwide for minors, it's still legal in over 30 states. If people voluntarily want to waste their time and/or money as adults, that's fine.

Torturing family and friends for some god who lets his flock rape children in his name

Torturing family and friends for some god who lets his flock rape children in his name

Burnet County officials raided the 10-acre property near Bertram in July 2018, where they removed eight boys between 10 and 17 years old as part of an investigation into possible abuse, neglect, labor violations, fraud, licensing violations and human trafficking.

The couple’s now-closed Blessed Hope Boys Academy in Robertsdale, Alabama, had been the subject of an ABC “20/20” investigation two years ago that found “Brother Gary” Wiggins used corporal punishment, solitary confinement, forced exercise, withholding food and other tactics to “convert” boys to heterosexuality, reported the Advocate.

“I’m going to get the demon out of you and make you straight,” Gary Wiggins told the boys, according to one boy sent to the camp by his mother.

Burnet County officials raided the 10-acre property near Bertram in July 2018, where they removed eight boys between 10 and 17 years old as part of an investigation into possible abuse, neglect, labor violations, fraud, licensing violations and human trafficking.

The couple’s now-closed Blessed Hope Boys Academy in Robertsdale, Alabama, had been the subject of an ABC “20/20” investigation two years ago that found “Brother Gary” Wiggins used corporal punishment, solitary confinement, forced exercise, withholding food and other tactics to “convert” boys to heterosexuality, reported the Advocate.

“I’m going to get the demon out of you and make you straight,” Gary Wiggins told the boys, according to one boy sent to the camp by his mother.
giphy.gif

Trump's troll game is off the charts.

You guys know he's trolling you, and you still can't resist getting outraged. Blood pressure through the roof. Heads popping off like Scanners.

Let's try that again..

The President of the United States troll game is off the charts.

You guys know The President of the United States is trolling you, and you still can't resist getting outraged. Blood pressure through the roof. Heads popping off like Scanners.

<Huh2>

It's amazing where your focus is.

His tweets are ridiculous, but the overreaction to them is even worse.

You guys know he's trolling you, and you still can't resist getting outraged. Blood pressure through the roof. Heads popping off like Scanners.

A. It sucks that it's funny how he spends his days watching tv and trolling people on twitter from the toilet

B. It's cute how you don't think he's just an unhinged buffoon who is becoming even more so.

Rashneesh could've used your guy's cultish pr game.......

When someone makes fun of daddy, do you get some kind of notification? Like a bat signal, but with the silhouette of someone going down on a ponchy old man?
<{MingNope}>

Oh, I get it now, Trump has just been joking this whole time. Thanks guys, this explains everything. His shitty picks for cabinet members, only jokes. His rolling back of environmental protection policies, only jokes.

Trump retweets that he is "The Second Coming" of God.
No he did not. Where does it say that in your 'red' quote? Trump said he is 'the chosen one'. Well, he is the chosen one, according to the U.S. elections of 2016. I'm more concerned about his comments on Jews, buying Greenland, and giving himself the Medal of Honor.

So some nutbag spoke of Trump as being the king of Israel and like the second coming of God. No big deal there-- there are insane people and nut-bags all over the country and no one really cares what a crazy fundamentalist Christian thinks about Trump right?

Well no one cares except for Trump himself who retweeted those exact words and thanked said crazy person for the nice words. Later on he spoke of himself as "the chosen one" while looking to the heavens.

This is too much for me. Trump is something for which I am having a hard time finding language for. Its a mix of profound arrogance, stupidity, and con man. That much would be too much but the fact that people are listening to him and trusting and believing in him is the really troubling part of all of this.

My guess is that Trump is mentally ill on top of having some degree of narcissism.

Here is the tweet in red
“Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words.

“President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him....

...like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for.....

Shortly after retweeting this insanity of epic proportions Trump says this.

He is insane, or a snake oil salesmen.

Why is it always the half dozen nuts making and commenting on misleading titled TDS threads?

Did 80% of Liberal posters take a group vacation leaving us with the homeless screaming poster types?

Let's be honest. This makes Trump look unhinged, and not fit to sit at a table with adults.

If this was your relative doing this at 70 years old, you would put a helmet on him, and sit him at the kids table on Thanksgiving.

Well he was chosen by fate and circumstance and the universe to become president.. that much is true.

I will keep my eye out for further statements of this nature.

If we vote in Biden, think of the things he might say in 5 fkn years??

Seriously, how are you a "Senior Moderator" ?

sHt5q.jpg

Last edited:
We really need to transfer Sainthood from Regan to Trump.
And we need to carve Trump's face on Mount Rushmore.

Anything less is TDS.

Back