Social Trump retweets that he is "The Second Coming" of God

Seriously, how are you a "Senior Moderator" ?

sHt5q.jpg
You are providing entertainment for people with your inability to appreciate irony. It heartens their confidence in dismissing your point of view when you attempt to demonstrate that you understand the world.
Let's try that again..

<Huh2>

It's amazing where your focus is.
Personally, my focus is geared more towards those real estate conflicts of interest, and how his administration is handling the Iran crisis.

No he did not. Where does it say that in your 'red' quote? Trump said he is 'the chosen one'. Well, he is the chosen one, according to the U.S. elections of 2016. I'm more concerned about his comments on Jews, buying Greenland, and giving himself the Medal of Honor.

They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him.

Burnet County officials raided the 10-acre property near Bertram in July 2018, where they removed eight boys between 10 and 17 years old as part of an investigation into possible abuse, neglect, labor violations, fraud, licensing violations and human trafficking.

The couple’s now-closed Blessed Hope Boys Academy in Robertsdale, Alabama, had been the subject of an ABC “20/20” investigation two years ago that found “Brother Gary” Wiggins used corporal punishment, solitary confinement, forced exercise, withholding food and other tactics to “convert” boys to heterosexuality, reported the Advocate.

“I’m going to get the demon out of you and make you straight,” Gary Wiggins told the boys, according to one boy sent to the camp by his mother.

Disgusting and really in my opinion these people have to be insane and twisted and demented human beings to even conceive of this so called "treatment." This kind of crime should get its own label and categorization legally similar to hate crimes. I would be in favor of calling it a religious torture crime or something along those lines.

The sentence for these people and for this kind of crime ought to be heavier than for similar crimes not religiously motivated also.

Let's be honest. This makes Trump look unhinged, and not fit to sit at a table with adults.

If this was your relative doing this at 70 years old, you would put a helmet on him, and sit him at the kids table on Thanksgiving.

Nah. My family says much worse

Sad that so many get outraged by this petty stupid shit.

Bash him for ACTUALLY being an Israeli Butt boy. Not because he fucking joked about being the chosen one

Bash him for ACTUALLY being an Israeli Butt boy. Not because he fucking joked about being the chosen one

Your family is not a valid measure for appropriate behavior for the president of the united states. BTW my family does not say worse......

But would you expect those of your family members who speak like that to be the most powerful person on Earth? The standards for his behavior, which has real consequences, seems incredibly low.

You are providing entertainment for people with your inability to appreciate irony. It heartens their confidence in dismissing your point of view when you attempt to demonstrate that you understand the world.

I sure as hell wouldn't take an adult (supposedly) who is more concerned about sjws and trolling libs as someone who understands the world. Seriously, though you didnt answer my question.. Who made you a mod here, because you seem least qualified to be one

Oh, I get it now, Trump has just been joking this whole time. Thanks guys, this explains everything. His shitty picks for cabinet members, only jokes. His rolling back of environmental protection policies, only jokes.

I sure as hell wouldn't take an adult (supposedly) who is more concerned about sjws and trolling libs as someone who understands the world.
Yet you're distracted and inflamed by it. Perhaps you don't understand the social mechanic he's exploiting as well as you believe you do.
Seriously, though you didnt answer my question.. Who made you a mod here, because you seem least qualified to be one
This is brand new. A case of MDS.

Do try to stay on topic, child.

Your family is not a valid measure for appropriate behavior for the president of the united states. BTW my family does not say worse......

That's on you. Continue living your life getting continually outraged by this petty shit

And that sucks your family does not say wacky things in your opinion. Seems you were raised in a family that had herd mentality

Edit-- he retweets that he is "like the second coming of God"

So some nutbag spoke of Trump as being the king of Israel and like the second coming of God. No big deal there-- there are insane people and nut-bags all over the country and no one really cares what a crazy fundamentalist Christian thinks about Trump right?

Well no one cares except for Trump himself who retweeted those exact words and thanked said crazy person for the nice words. Later on he spoke of himself as "the chosen one" while looking to the heavens.

This is too much for me. Trump is something for which I am having a hard time finding language for. Its a mix of profound arrogance, stupidity, and con man. That much would be too much but the fact that people are listening to him and trusting and believing in him is the really troubling part of all of this.

My guess is that Trump is mentally ill on top of having some degree of narcissism.

Here is the tweet in red
“Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words.

“President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him....

...like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for.....

Shortly after retweeting this insanity of epic proportions Trump says this.

God-Emperor confirmed

god-emperor-trump.jpg

That's on you. Continue living your life getting continually outraged by this petty shit

And that sucks your family does not say wacky things in your opinion. Seems you were raised in a family that had herd mentality

Amazing how arrogant you are while defending trash talk from the president.

Amazing how arrogant you are while defending trash talk from the president.

Trash talk? That's what you consider trash talk?
How sheltered you must be.

Just stop getting worked up over petty shit. Save your massive outrage for real shit

You know you can do both right? This shit is downright absurd. The President acting like this is embarassing.

Ultra cringe.

"Wow, you guys have TDS. It's such an exaggeration to say he raped my mom. In reality, he only had like 5 or 6 thrusts and he barely even looked at her. Plus, he gets girls super moist so it didn't even hurt her. Also, she never drove me to school growing up and made me take the bus. She had it coming anyways. She was always walking around the living room at night in her sexy teddy like a whore."
haha, what the fuck is this shit? and it has nine likes! lol, i fucking love this forum.
This is fucking hilarious.

Side note - I know this whore, a real whore, but this story is from before she was technically a whore. Just a good ol fashioned, dickloving slut.
Anywho, we were off for an offroad exploration on a fine spring morning at 6am... morning for me, still party time for her.... and she is telling me about how she was at a stag with a bunch of fine gentlemen just some hours before. She said that one of the fuckers slipped something in her drink! Can you imagine that??? She said she called him on it, and he wouldnt admit it at first, but then did. Can you imagine da noive of dis joik?
She was pretty pissed about it. I asked if she sucked his dick, still. She looked at me, searching for a reason that I would ask that question, and interrupt her story...., “Ya...??” fucking idiot question, of course i did, dummy.

Toodles!

Let's be honest. This makes Trump look unhinged, and not fit to sit at a table with adults.

If this was your relative doing this at 70 years old, you would put a helmet on him, and sit him at the kids table on Thanksgiving.

Isn't it absurd how these guys don't see a problem with him being totally full of shit on EVERYTHING to the point of bumbling like a retard any time he actually has to sit down and do a one on one interview, to say nothing of when he meets with world leaders with IQ scores above 40?

I wonder if these MAGA guys even know the long term damage of his policies, or if they care. I wonder if trolling is all they care about.

Back