Social Trump retweets that he is "The Second Coming" of God

Seriously, how are you a "Senior Moderator" ?

sHt5q.jpg

I just scroll past his posts most of the time. Nothing of value to be found in them.

As somebody who lives in Australia - it seems like Trump gets misinterpreted and quoted out context so often.

Dude is crazy only in a sense that he does not know how to be politically correct like the rest of the lying politicians. Trump just makes his lying obvious and says what he thinks at the time and does what he thinks is right. Sometimes his right sometimes his wrong.

Big thing for me that I absolutely hate America for is that they just got start wars in foreign countries to give them freedom by killing. No country has murdered more people in the history of the world than America (i would love to be proved wrong). Trump has dialed that down and started fighting his wars economically.

I'm not huge on politics but from an unbiased outsider from what I see and hear seems like Trump is doing a pretty good job for America economically and that's what he should be measured on.

He definitely has some kind of mental disorder. Narcissistic personality disorder at the very least.

As somebody who lives in Australia - it seems like Trump gets misinterpreted and quoted out context so often.

Dude is crazy only in a sense that he does not know how to be politically correct like the rest of the lying politicians. Trump just makes his lying obvious and says what he thinks at the time and does what he thinks is right. Sometimes his right sometimes his wrong.

Big thing for me that I absolutely hate America for is that they just got start wars in foreign countries to give them freedom by killing. No country has murdered more people in the history of the world than America (i would love to be proved wrong). Trump has dialed that down and started fighting his wars economically.

I'm not huge on politics but from an unbiased outsider from what I see and hear seems like Trump is doing a pretty good job for America economically and that's what he should be measured on.
He wasn't quoted out of context. The only further context to be added is an understanding of Trump's personality and that appears to be well known around here.

It's sad to see everyone writing this off as a joke. First he was palling around with dictators and saying how he admires them, then starting trade wars and causing international incidents with democratically governed allies, calling the media the enemy of the people, advocating suspension of due process when it suits him, the presumption that he's above the law, practically one move after the other right out of the dictator playbook, and now he's calling himself the chosen one and you think he's not seriously thinking of himself as some kind of deified persona?

<{1-10}>

Trash talk? That's what you consider trash talk?
How sheltered you must be.

Just stop getting worked up over petty shit. Save your massive outrage for real shit

If your family wants to one up the president making messianic claims with each other I think that is weird, but harmless to the national discourse.

This talk from the president is dangerous though. He has the bully pulpit. There are unstable and weak people out there who are listening to him. A responsible adult takes this into consideration and communicates effectively.

Religious zealotry is the most dangerous kind. There is nothing a person will not do fueled by that motive. Trump is playing with fire here recklessly. He is casually and stupidly playing with other peoples lives.

Last edited by a moderator:
He wasn't quoted out of context. The only further context to be added is an understanding of Trump's personality and that appears to be well known around here.

It's sad to see everyone writing this off as a joke. First he was palling around with dictators and saying how he admires them, then starting trade wars and causing international incidents with democratically governed allies, calling the media the enemy of the people, advocating suspension of due process when it suits him, the presumption that he's above the law, practically one move after the other right out of the dictator playbook, and now he's calling himself the chosen one and you think he's not seriously thinking of himself as some kind of deified persona?

<{1-10}>

That's a compelling case for a want to be dictator that's for sure.

Anatomy of ACTUAL Trump TDS.

- Trump says something incredibly stupid, dishonest, disingenuous, or all of the above
- Trumpsters immediately feel the need to jump to Daddy's defense and try to characterize as correct regardless of how hopeless that argument may be
- once they realize they cannot explain it away and it was in fact as bad as reported, jump to saying 'it was a joke', 'not meant to be taken serious or literally'

With next stupid, dishonest disingenuous statement go back to 1.
How dare you insult the Chosen Orange!?!?

You can't take trump literally.

Or figuratively.

Also, he tells it like it is.

well said.

<{1-10}>
Well said.

Trump hasn't pulled out of any country we were in prior to his presidency.

He keeps threatening war with Venezuela and Iran.

I'm glad Aussies like him, because the one thing Trump has done is demand countries like Australia start paying for their own defense, and he will leave you guys to play with China on your own, if you don't. As a US taxpayer, I like that. As a Aussie tax payer, you probably shouldn't.

Back