Social Trump to void birthright citizenship (part of the 14th amendment)

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ration-looking-seriously-at-ending-birthright

President Trump on Wednesday said his administration is once again seriously considering an executive order to end birthright citizenship months after several lawmakers cast doubt on his ability to take such action.

"We're looking at that very seriously," Trump told reporters as he left the White House for Kentucky. "Birthright citizenship, where you have a baby on our land — walk over the border, have a baby, congratulations, the baby's now a U.S. citizen."

-

The 14th amendment is being abused ; I hardly think the people who created it (to free slaves), intended it to apply to all the birth tourists in contemporary times.

I don’t like the idea, but I absolutely agree something should be done about it’s abuse.

They should do the same thing to Americans born too. We didn't actually earn being American. We were just lucky to be born here.

How many millions of Chinese alone go “citizenship shopping”? Add in India, Middle East etc.....

These people then take their babies back home, and they will use American citizenship for any freebies or safety net. Like an Insurance policy.

Maybe live their lives overseas then come retire here and want free medical care and retirement benefits.

Not only that, with their loyalty stays with their “Home Countries”, and they can vote for those interests. Plenty of democrats willing to sell out America and it’s peoples future for a vote today. Look at what they do with illegals south of the border. Pamper for them votes.

It must stop, for the benefit of America, but we all know the leftists will flip out.

Problem reaction solution

Thanks for opening our eyes to a problem we didnt know we had, God emporer!

This wont hold up in court.

3 Arrested in Crackdown on Multimillion-Dollar ‘Birth Tourism’ Businesses

Three people who operated multimillion-dollar birth-tourism businesses in Southern California were arrested Thursday in the biggest federal criminal probe ever to target the thriving industry, in which pregnant women come to the United States to give birth so their children will become American citizens.

The businesses coached their clients to deceive United States immigration officials and pay indigent rates at hospitals to deliver their babies, even though many of the clients were wealthy, investigators said. Some Chinese couples were charged as much as $100,000 for a birth-tourism package that included housing, nannies and shopping excursions to Gucci.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/31/us/anchor-baby-birth-tourism.html

I guess we can now expect conservatives to denounce the idea that the president has the power to unilaterally just change the Constitution if he doesn't like it, right?

If the 14th amendment is being abused the 2nd amendment is being serially gang raped.

Another product the inefficient immigration system that can't keep up with the labor needs of the economy.

This is one of the few legal means people can enter the country in any sort of time frame that's acceptable so that's what they do.

It's definitely abused by some, but I don't at all believe that comes close to out weighing the need for it and the fundamental principal our country has been running on for so long

Do not agree. Find a different way to go after birther tourism if it's such a big deal.

I don’t know
It’s kind of part of our culture but at the same time maybe it’s time has passed
I’ve been in the fence for this one for along time

I'm hoping he uses the power granted to him with the executive order. I won't feel safe until he ends this heinous practice.

As long as he makes exceptions for European countries. They share American values, if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
I guess we can now expect conservatives to denounce the idea that the president has the power to unilaterally just change the Constitution if he doesn't like it, right?
"denounce"??? I think you spelled "applaud" wrong?

Back