Social Trump to void birthright citizenship (part of the 14th amendment)

That can't be true. The left has been telling me for years that mass 3rd world migration is barely a thing and most of the very few who were here are already moving back. Given that the left would never lie, and we're so stingy on legal immigration, doesn't seem possible that the 3rd most populous country in the world could have an 85% majority become a minority in just a few generations.

The shifting racial demographics are primarily caused by disparate birth rates inside the country (hooray anti-abortion laws and abstinence-only health policy, amirite conservatives?), not an inflow of immigrants from outside, genius.

YOU are the one who said "it's doomed" and I was quoting you, genius. What are you even talking about with the rest of this crap? Jim Crow and KKK were democrats and a higher percentage of republicans voted for the civil rights act than democrats.
Well, you could have just taken your beating like a man, but instead you come crawling back with this weak bullshit.

Even profoundly stupid posters like High Plains Shitter have given up on the whole "Democrats are the real racists" argument.

What I said is that YOUR PARTY, and by proxy, your particular brand of dumbassery, is structurally doomed, similar to a K-Mart location five years ago.

What kind of total idiot would applaud their country turning into a 1 party state? Yeah, that always goes well.
Again, I didn't say that the U.S. is going to turn into a one-party state, only that your brand of shitty politics is probably going to lose prominence over the next 20 years. I'm sure something else will take its place.

Again, YOU are the one that said "minorities", while the post I responded to said "brown people".
WTF is this crap? You waltzed in here with your whole "I don't really understand what is going on, but I still have opinions on immigration!" routine, but obviously that isn't going so well.

Your compound interest graph would be cute if "brown people" were the only ones having kids and the graph was a hell of a lot longer to represent generations instead of years. I'm having a hard time seeing how it's a good thing that people here illegally working at or below minimum wage are shitting out kids faster than anyone else. Are there a lot of other countries that consider having more poor people a big win?
OMG, you are so fucking dumb. Somebody should rip up all the Target coupons that your teachers ever received, because they obviously failed.

I am going to try and explain this with an example that even a nostradumbass could understand:
There are two large farms in a town, where two families live. One of the families has one child for each set of parents, and the other family has two children for each generation.

After one generation of children, the first family has three people, and the second family has four.

After each of those children get married and have children of their own, the first family has five (2+2+1) people living on their farm, and the second family has ten people (2+4+4) (including new spouses). After 3 generations, the first family has seven people (2+2+2+1), and the second family has 22 people (2+4+8+8) living on their farm.

Now the oldest generation gets sick and dies, which family is losing the greater percentage of their population in that scenario?

The next set of children gets the first family back up to 7 again (new spouse and child replace the eldest grandparents that just died). The second family already has 44 (4+8+16+16) members living on their farm.

One more generation of births happens and the oldest generation dies again (two elders from Family 1 and the four oldest members from Family 2).

Family 1 is at 7 people still, and Family 2 is at 88 members (8+16+32+32).

This is really basic 7 grade math shit here, which is why I brought up the very simple concept of compounding to indicate why birth rates are important, but it woooooshed right over your head. This is exactly how the ethnic makeup of a nation can change in a relatively small number of generations.

And I wouldn't count on successive generations having the same economic outlook as their parents did. That is simply foolish.

The premise of the op is that business owners are specifically saying they can't hire Americans because Americans won't do the work. So they have to hire illegals because it keeps them in business and everyone else get cheaper product.

If Americans won't do the work, and if Americans want cheaper goods, what is your solution. Would you support ending migrant workers in exchange for 20 dollars an hr MW, higher cost of goods and services and fuck labour industries American workers don't want to partake in?
The premise is what it is. It is basically trading some small saving at the expense of the rest of society. People worked in restaurants in the 50s. It happened, and yet most people could work and live on their income. No, it's impossible. Why is that? Among other things, wage squeeze from low level immigrant workers.
If there wasn't this pressure at the bottom, many of the problems would resolve themselves. ANd yes we'd pay more, but socially we'd be better off. Wages would rise to where it'd give real incentives to work there.

In Japan English teachers are being squeezed by Filipino and African workers. They will work for 1800 a month, or even less. I've seen a massive decline in teacher wages here due to people settling for less than an adequate salary. It puts downward pressure on wages that's almost irresistible

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ration-looking-seriously-at-ending-birthright

President Trump on Wednesday said his administration is once again seriously considering an executive order to end birthright citizenship months after several lawmakers cast doubt on his ability to take such action.

"We're looking at that very seriously," Trump told reporters as he left the White House for Kentucky. "Birthright citizenship, where you have a baby on our land — walk over the border, have a baby, congratulations, the baby's now a U.S. citizen."

-

The 14th amendment is being abused ; I hardly think the people who created it (to free slaves), intended it to apply to all the birth tourists in contemporary times.
Seems like whenever he is told he "can't do that" he just threatens to do it even more. Like when he insisted that he could pardon himself regardless of what anyone else had to say about.

Your compound interest graph would be cute if "brown people" were the only ones having kids and the graph was a hell of a lot longer to represent generations instead of years. I'm having a hard time seeing how it's a good thing that people here illegally working at or below minimum wage are shitting out kids faster than anyone else.

This is some of the most profoundly, willfully stupid stuff I have read on the WR from you righties in at least 12 hours. Jesus, man.

Here's a pro tip - People from South and Central America are largely Catholic (You can thank white Empires for that). Catholics typically have a higher birth rate than other groups. Hence, these brown people, Catholics as they are, are having more children. Further compound this with a lack of sexual education and health services for these poor people, both in their home country and in America, and you see rates higher still.

It's amazing to me that you lament how he didn't bring up generations as the metric for his exercise on compounding, yet this very metric, the one you lament, is the one that bores his point out further.

Seems like whenever he is told he "can't do that" he just threatens to do it even more. Like when he insisted that he could pardon himself regardless of what anyone else had to say about.

10 days tops before he awards himself the medal of honor, like he joked yesterday to a veteran's group. Some people love petulance on a level that would make Napoleon blush in their dear leader, I guess...

SCOTUS in 1898: "the Fourteenth Amendment affirms the ancient and fundamental rule of citizenship by birth within the territory, in the allegiance and under the protection of the country, including all children here born of resident aliens, with the exceptions or qualifications (as old as the rule itself) of children of foreign sovereigns or their ministers, or born on foreign public ships, or of enemies within and during a hostile occupation of part of our territory, and with the single additional exception of children of members of the Indian tribes owing direct allegiance to their several tribes." United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898).

Further, every Justice in Plyler vs. Doe concluded that illegal aliens are subject to our jurisdiction.

Revisions to education laws in Texas in 1975 withheld state funds for educating children who had not been legally admitted to the United States and authorized local school districts to deny enrollment to such students. A 5-to-4 majority of the Supreme Court found that this policy was in violation of the Fourteenth Amendment, as illegal alien children are people "in any ordinary sense of the term," and therefore had protection from discrimination unless a substantial state interest could be shown to justify it.

The court majority found that the Texas law was "directed against children, and impose[d] its discriminatory burden on the basis of a legal characteristic over which children can have little control"[6]—namely, the fact of their having been brought illegally into the United States by their parents. The majority also observed that denying the children in question a proper education would likely contribute to "the creation and perpetuation of a subclass of illiterates within our boundaries, surely adding to the problems and costs of unemployment, welfare, and crime."[7] The majority refused to accept that any substantial state interest would be served by discrimination on this basis, and it struck down the Texas law.

Texas officials had argued that illegal aliens were not "within the jurisdiction" of the state and thus could not claim protections under the Fourteenth Amendment. The court majority rejected this claim, finding instead that "no plausible distinction with respect to Fourteenth Amendment 'jurisdiction' can be drawn between resident immigrants whose entry into the United States was lawful, and resident immigrants whose entry was unlawful." The dissenting opinion also rejected this claim, agreeing with the Court that "the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment applies to immigrants who, after their illegal entry into this country, are indeed physically 'within the jurisdiction' of a state." The dissent simply concluded that the distinction the statute drew should survive an equal protection attack.

Birthright citizenship is uniquely rooted in English common law. Would be a complete waste of time and money to attempt to issue an EO on it. Trump might win on DACA (where, deliciously ironically, he's arguing that Obama overstepped his executive authority by creating DACA), but he has zero chance of legal success here.

His base sure doesn't care though.

Couldn’t hack it there?

Those were men who wanted freedom. And a new start where hard work can get them to the top. They came to America.

Everyone that didn’t come to America was ok with state run religion. Being enslaved to fight wars for Monarchs, and loved saying “yes my Leige”

A purebred cuckold class of peasantry
Ha ha! Is that what they teach you? All European monarchies that those guys were running from were gone centuries before the US began getting settled/invaded in earnest.

Decades behind Europe in its attitudes and mired in hate, guns, religion, fear and corporations.

And now you've got this weird orange guy with a yellow wig ruling you with all the aplomb of a bonkers medieval King. Couldn't make it up.

The shifting racial demographics are primarily caused by disparate birth rates inside the country (hooray anti-abortion laws and abstinence-only health policy, amirite conservatives?), not an inflow of immigrants from outside, genius.

False. Birthrates across races in the USA are more-or-less the same now (all below replacement level).

Ha ha! Is that what they teach you? All European monarchies that those guys were running from were gone centuries before the US began getting settled/invaded in earnest.

Decades behind Europe in its attitudes and mired in hate, guns, religion, fear and corporations.

And now you've got this weird orange guy with a yellow wig ruling you with all the aplomb of a bonkers medieval King. Couldn't make it up.

What do you mean the monarchies were gone before america was founded?

False. Birthrates across races in the USA are more-or-less the same now (all below replacement level).

Hmm, no.

graph-birth-rates-2017.png

fertility19802013_b.png

And even if all are below replacement level, the disparity would still matter and the shift would still take place as less white deaths are replaced than non-white deaths.

If we decide that we need to stop immigration now and doom the future of our country to satisfy you guys' racial anxiety, and we don't let a single immigrant in for the next 50 years, the shift will still happen.

Well, you could have just taken your beating like a man, but instead you come crawling back with this weak bullshit.

Even profoundly stupid posters like High Plains Shitter have given up on the whole "Democrats are the real racists" argument.

What I said is that YOUR PARTY, and by proxy, your particular brand of dumbassery, is structurally doomed, similar to a K-Mart location five years ago.

Again, I didn't say that the U.S. is going to turn into a one-party state, only that your brand of shitty politics is probably going to lose prominence over the next 20 years. I'm sure something else will take its place.

WTF is this crap? You waltzed in here with your whole "I don't really understand what is going on, but I still have opinions on immigration!" routine, but obviously that isn't going so well.

OMG, you are so fucking dumb. Somebody should rip up all the Target coupons that your teachers ever received, because they obviously failed.

I am going to try and explain this with an example that even a nostradumbass could understand:
There are two large farms in a town, where two families live. One of the families has one child for each set of parents, and the other family has two children for each generation.

After one generation of children, the first family has three people, and the second family has four.

After each of those children get married and have children of their own, the first family has five (2+2+1) people living on their farm, and the second family has ten people (2+4+4) (including new spouses). After 3 generations, the first family has seven people (2+2+2+1), and the second family has 22 people (2+4+8+8) living on their farm.

Now the oldest generation gets sick and dies, which family is losing the greater percentage of their population in that scenario?

The next set of children gets the first family back up to 7 again (new spouse and child replace the eldest grandparents that just died). The second family already has 44 (4+8+16+16) members living on their farm.

One more generation of births happens and the oldest generation dies again (two elders from Family 1 and the four oldest members from Family 2).

Family 1 is at 7 people still, and Family 2 is at 88 members (8+16+32+32).

This is really basic 7 grade math shit here, which is why I brought up the very simple concept of compounding to indicate why birth rates are important, but it woooooshed right over your head. This is exactly how the ethnic makeup of a nation can change in a relatively small number of generations.

And I wouldn't count on successive generations having the same economic outlook as their parents did. That is simply foolish.
Cool blog post. Thanks for clearing up that you're smarter than everybody 5 times in this diary entry, which is always the sign of a great genius. Probably should have looked up birth rates and starting populations before patting yourself on the back.

All you had to do was look up birth rates and starting levels, but obviously you can't do that because your retarded argument would collapse, so you post compound interest rates and a cute little story about farms. The birth rates for Hispanics are not double the rates of other races, and their starting point was only a fraction. Not even the worst degenerate liars have even tried to claim that the growth was entirely from the birth rates of hispanic citizens and not from the constant addition to the growth pool from illegal immigration.

And yet again, YOU are the one who brought up Jim Crow and KKK out of nowhere to compare to the republican party being "doomed".

Maybe you are a smart person and are just doing a very convincing impression of an idiot.

Last edited:
Cool blog post. Thanks for clearing up that you're smarter than everybody 5 times in this diary entry, which is always the sign of a great genius. Probably should have looked up birth rates and starting populations before patting yourself on the back.
Uh, I am not going to claim supreme intellect just from knowing middle school math. If we were giving an award to everybody in this thread who is smarter than you, then we'd have to buy a lot of awards.

All you had to do was look up birth rates and starting levels, but obviously you can't do that because your retarded argument would collapse, so you post compound interest rates and a cute little story about farms. The birth rates for Hispanics are not double the rates of other races, and their starting point was only a fraction. Not even the worst degenerate liars have even tried to claim that the growth was entirely from the birth rates of hispanic citizens and not from the constant addition to the growth pool from illegal immigration.
I did look up "birth rates and starting levels." You didn't, and you came in here and made a bunch of dumbass posts about it. I can go back and gather some of your greatest hits, but it feels kind of like dunking on a toddler right now.

And the only reason that I simplified that example was so that your dumb ass could understand it. I even posted a graph that utterly wrecked your "argument" in #90.

And yet again, YOU are the one who brought up Jim Crow and KKK out of nowhere to compare to the republics party being "doomed".

Maybe you are a smart person and are just doing a very convincing impression of an idiot.
See, I know that you're an idiot, because you keep posting in this thread.

Quit scapegoating immigration for something that you perceive as a "problem". The reason that I pointed out Jim Crow and the KKK is that people like you argued very passionately against voting rights for minorities and interracial marriage, and they obviously ended up on the wrong side of history. The same thing is going to happen with people whining about birthright citizenship.

It takes a supreme moron to think that, in a nation of immigrants, the ethnicities with the highest birth rates won't eventually become the majority. How you fail to understand such a simple concept is just embarrassing.

Hey, you fuck with South and Central America for over 100 years, take all their resources and set up right wing dictators left and right, what do you think happens? When you decide to cut off key aid to these nations after pilfering their national resources and fucking their economies over allied with central banks? What then?

Democratic and Republican Presidents oversaw declining numbers. That's a fact, and the trend was steady for 20 years. Trump came in bemoaning an invasion, and his policies have led to a sharp increase in illegal immigration, and his best plan? A wall that will never get built, and detainment centers that commit human rights violations and violate US law, all at 22,000 per person a month.

"But he talks about the issue, forget the actual results!!!" lol. Moan about everyone but the person making the problem worse, directly.

I agree that the policy of the USA should not be clandestinely determined by the CIA, and should not involve messing with elections, etc. However, that is not unique to the USA and has been the norm for most of human history. The USA is not unique in this regard. I would want at maximum something along the lines of the Monroe Doctrine, or only being really concerned with matters in North America.

As far as the Trump policies increasing immigration, you have demonstrated the correlation, but what is the logic of causation? I would immediately think it would be the opposite here - one would not want to move to a country where they feel they will be given a much harder time than before.

I remember hearing, as a kid, stories about how human beings would eventually all just interbreed to the point of being essentially like that of the San Bushman, a mixture of all peoples, except the other way around from those people. We would all have similar features in appearance, with brown skin that could go a little brighter or darker based upon the conditions.

Why are people afraid of this, exactly? Do they think knowledge about Europe would suddenly apparate into the ether?

It's not that someone is afraid of becoming something else. It's that these people all have identities that would be crushed in a future world where all people are interchangeable economic units to be moved about by a managerial class. Part of who you are is by virtue of who you are not. One can imagine a fully globalist world in which All People Are One, free to be shuffled about with universal consumerism being the primary "culture". Yes obviously I am extrapolating to an extreme outcome, but it's open thought experiment to discuss your question, which I presume was asked in earnest.

The 2nd amendment does not give people the right to field all the same armaments that the military fields. The 2nd is limiting on what kind of armaments a private citizen can possess. So if the 2nd can make a distinction then why can't the 14th.

ORLY?

Please tell us what weaponry 18th century American militia members were legally barred from possessing. All ears.

Understanding this issue requires three things--logic, math, and looking stuff up--that are, let us say, not Nostra's strong suits.

Birthright citizenships make no sense

Why would you give citizenship to a child of foreign nationals?

Uh, I am not going to claim supreme intellect just from knowing middle school math. If we were giving an award to everybody in this thread who is smarter than you, then we'd have to buy a lot of awards.

I did look up "birth rates and starting levels." You didn't, and you came in here and made a bunch of dumbass posts about it. I can go back and gather some of your greatest hits, but it feels kind of like dunking on a toddler right now.

And the only reason that I simplified that example was so that your dumb ass could understand it. I even posted a graph that utterly wrecked your "argument" in #90.

See, I know that you're an idiot, because you keep posting in this thread.

Quit scapegoating immigration for something that you perceive as a "problem". The reason that I pointed out Jim Crow and the KKK is that people like you argued very passionately against voting rights for minorities and interracial marriage, and they obviously ended up on the wrong side of history. The same thing is going to happen with people whining about birthright citizenship.

It takes a supreme moron to think that, in a nation of immigrants, the ethnicities with the highest birth rates won't eventually become the majority. How you fail to understand such a simple concept is just embarrassing.
Sick burn, bro. Tell me more about the KKK and your fictional farm families.

There's no way you're this stupid, so I can only assume you're just intentionally dishonest. Everyone is aware of how population growth works, and everyone except you apparently is also aware that there are more illegals in the country right now than there were total hispanics in the 80s, so your "it's all birth rates" shit is just moronic. Since you're such a whiz at 7th grade math, maybe you could try to work out how a population of 14,000,000 can get to over 60,000,000 in about 30 years with birth rates of 2006.5/1,000 women.

I suggest you reconcile with your dad, since that's obviously why you're such an angry person, educate yourself, and stop rage posting on the karate forum about shit you don't understand or are in straight denial of. You should stick to 6th grade math because the "7th grade math" you keep talking about is clearly too tough for you.

Back