Social Trump Tweets V3: Presidential Harrassment

At least trump was able to get a good photo op at the hospital in el paso and brag about the crowds he got when he was there last. Classic trump.

I wonder whether Trump is intentionally being dishonest with his whole referring to "the elite" derogatorily and then later claiming those persons called themselves elite, or whether he's just that fucking stupid.
His intelligence and morality are beyond my interpretation at this point. He comes off as simultaneously retarded, insane, and incompetent and I can't wrap my head around the idea that its an act, and yet he has a cult of millions eating from his tiny little hands. I just can't

His intelligence and morality are beyond my interpretation at this point. He comes off as simultaneously retarded, insane, and incompetent and I can't wrap my head around the idea that its an act, and yet he has a cult of millions eating from his tiny little hands. I just can't

That's an existential problem I've always grappled with, long before Trump: not being able to understand how people who act so shamefully and dishonestly are thinking, autonomous persons with inner monologues and self-reflection processes. At least with Trump it's obvious that he's just that fucking stupid and incapable of scrutinizing himself remotely objectively. But for less idiotic people like Mitt Romney, Eric Greitens, Rex Sinquefield, Lindsey Graham, Marco Rubio, Roy Blunt, etc., who are all so blatantly unprincipled and shameless...it just throws me into disarray.

it's crazy to think anyone is trying to Beef with the impulse to change laws and approaches to infrastructure, that's part of the whole "endless pitching process" built into branches of government

send who back to their where? we hitting the exile button like the 4th century because you had a policy argument?
So Trumps type of bitching about America and Trumps push to change pretty near every institution in America is the ok type of bitching and wanting change but if Omar pushes for any type of change 'send her back' because if you do not love America as it is, you don't belong.

Got it.

Of course there is always a prior tweet to deal with Trump's idiocy of today.

On his criticisms of the FED and continued pressure to keep interest rates artificially low to hope to juice the economy for a blow up, hopefull only after he is gone...

<TheDonald>

Trump telling someone they need to exercise
<26>

Definitely not a cult

Npmi.gif

Simpsons episode come to life.

Back