Social Trump Tweets V3: Presidential Harrassment

Oh no! The Danes will be devastated.

He's just pissed that none of the women from the Swedish service replied to his emails about being his wife like he wanted, and he had to settle for a Slovenian to be his #3.

It doesn't matter at all that this is about the Danes, because there's no way he knows the difference.

I honestly thought it was just a joke in passing, and someone leaked it and the Times picked it up.

Now it seems as though Donald Trump was very serious about purchasing Greenland

I mean what

He was so serious he canceled a meeting with a NATO ally (who's armed forces have served with the US in Afghanistan) over it.

And this was after he started campaigning to let Russia back into the G7/8

He was so serious he canceled a meeting with a NATO ally (who's armed forces have served with the US in Afghanistan) over it.

And then called the Prime Minister "Nasty" for having the temerity to refuse him.

And then called the Prime Minister "Nasty" for having the temerity to refuse him.
It wasn't even that she refused him. She pointed it out it was not going to happen because

A - they are not looking to sell their interest
B - the people of Greenland do not want it and they have say

If he does not think the people of Greenland do not see how Trump treats Puerto Rico and if you do not think the people of Greenland do not appreciate the Health Care and other social services they get, and want to give all that up to be Puerto Rico light for Trump, then Trump is even dumber than I thought, which I did not think was possible. The tweet above about his admin trying to Trump from eating the chess pieces may just win the internet this for 2019.

Trump is such a snowflake that he got upset simply because a woman said a firm NO to him and his ego cannot handle that. Especially with her being so far away he cannot just grab her by the pussy.

His intelligence and morality are beyond my interpretation at this point. He comes off as simultaneously retarded, insane, and incompetent and I can't wrap my head around the idea that its an act, and yet he has a cult of millions eating from his tiny little hands. I just can't

I'm with you. It would be easy to understand if not for the numbers that are willing to take him seriously. That part does not make sense. Many of the people following him would hate him or detest him and mistrust him were he not a politician.

I like when he said Russia's no longer part of the G8 because Putin outsmarted Obama.

Totally normal behavior.

I honestly thought it was just a joke in passing, and someone leaked it and the Times picked it up.

Now it seems as though Donald Trump was very serious about purchasing Greenland

I mean what

To add insult to injury... they never initially invited him to their country when the trip was plan. He invited himself.

Is there a single Trumpster who cannot see that this series of tweets below just highlights what an incredibly stupid and naive person is in terms of business and economics?

Is there any arguments or doubts against that now?

He has no concept that eroding confidence in the Fed will hurt and not help his goals. He has no concept of how business works or what he can or cannot order them to do.

He really has to be the stupidest person of all time to get the title POTUS and i honestly do not think a single republican disagrees.

Back