Social Trump Tweets V3: Presidential Harrassment

Of course there is always a prior tweet to deal with Trump's idiocy of today.

On his criticisms of the FED and continued pressure to keep interest rates artificially low to hope to juice the economy for a blow up, hopefull only after he is gone...

<TheDonald>

It's funny how much of an utter retard the guy is. He knob gobbles Andrew Jackson, yet moans for his central bank!!!

How does one classily ask to purchase a country?

when the POTUS is such a snow flake who gets triggered by everything I am not sure there is a way to answer him

38xgpj.jpg

The clown man said on Twitter today that the main point of emphasis at the G7 was the hatred of the USA (and thus Trump) by the American media. Don't know how to embed at tweet, but fuck...are there people who are actually buying this shit? Bizarre doesn't even describe Trump anymore, he's gone spaceballs plaid level weird.

The clown man said on Twitter today that the main point of emphasis at the G7 was the hatred of the USA (and thus Trump) by the American media. Don't know how to embed at tweet, but fuck...are there people who are actually buying this shit? Bizarre doesn't even describe Trump anymore, he's gone spaceballs plaid level weird.

lol guaranteed not a single world leader said this to him

The fact he thinks anyone will buy this is bananas. The guy just blatantly lies about totally ridiculous things, and for no reason.

He loves stupid people, even said it during the elections and stupid people are doing their job to a tee.

when the POTUS is such a snow flake who gets triggered by everything I am not sure there is a way to answer him

38xgpj.jpg

Mike, you get triggered by everything Trump says and does, and you talk about him 24/7.

Mike, you get triggered by everything Trump says and does, and you talk about him 24/7.
I am trying to keep up with the Trumpsters who try to quote anything and everything anyone on the left says even if they have to lie or exaggerate or make it up as they often do.

Even still I cannot keep up. But I try my best.

I am trying to keep up with the Trumpsters who try to quote anything and everything anyone on the left says even if they have to lie or exaggerate or make it up as they often do.

Even still I cannot keep up. But I try my best.

So you fight stupudity with stupidity?

lol guaranteed not a single world leader said this to him

How the fuck is this real life?

It's the little stupid tweets like this that get me more than the shit that matters
These kinds of tweets just fucking confirm that he has lost his mind. The other shit you could maybe make some argument that it's political strategy, but this is just pure retardation.

Nobody fucking said this. It's so obvious. So he either actually believes he had this conversation, or he thinks everyone else is dumb enough to believe such a dumb lie.

Trump: "The Chinese called us, they really want to make a deal"
Chinese: uh....no, we didn't.

Trump: "oh the Climate change meeting? I had already had another meeting scheduled with India and Germany at that time slot
CNN photo : India and Germany are in the climate meeting.

He's like a 5 year old trying to lie.
All of this shit is so easily provable.
And yet, he still has an army of morons supporting him.

How the fuck is this real life?

It's the little stupid tweets like this that get me more than the shit that matters
These kinds of tweets just fucking confirm that he has lost his mind. The other shit you could maybe make some argument that it's political strategy, but this is just pure retardation.

Nobody fucking said this. It's so obvious. So he either actually believes he had this conversation, or he thinks everyone else is dumb enough to believe such a dumb lie.

Trump: "The Chinese called us, they really want to make a deal"
Chinese: uh....no, we didn't.

Trump: "oh the Climate change meeting? I had already had another meeting scheduled with India and Germany at that time slot
CNN photo : India and Germany are in the climate meeting.

He's like a 5 year old trying to lie.
All of this shit is so easily provable.
And yet, he still has an army of morons supporting him.

He is just giving sound bites and talking points for Fox news to repeat. And they do. And their audience accepts it without question.

Remember the lady admitting she had never heard any other version of the Mueller report than what Fox News reported and she was shocked to know there was still questions or issues?

Trump knows that Fox will not fact check it and just keep repeating it. And they count on the audiences lack of intelligence or curiosity to follow up.

Back