Law Trumps home raided

Nice try conflating The Great Reset with that, asshole. Should have just flung the word Nazi around like you people normally do.
Please do go ahead and search my post history for the last time I even wrote the word in a post. I'm curious what year it happened in.

You guys wanted Trump out, fair enough, but how's that working out? America's a woke, weak, Great Reset, Build Back Better pile of shit now, like Canada or New Zealand.

He's pushing race-Marxist garbage and globalist 'Equitable' Green policies that will force citizens to live like third worlders while calling it 'Justice'.

Life was better under Trump. It was better before worldwide Covid lockdowns artificially and intentionally ruined the economy, broke the middle class, and they're still not releasing their grips from our necks.

Call Trump an asshole or even shady or an idiot, but he's not a globalist shill pushing the middle class into permanent serfdom like Biden, Trudeau, Ardern, and the rest.

"Don't forget your boosters and shutting off your heat! Your car, too! And eat them mealworms and crickets, it's for the greater good! For Greta! For Grandma! For Ukraine!"
You're delusional. Take a break. Get some sun. See some shrink.

28-Own-Nothing-Be-Happy.jpg
Maybe you should start smoking weed.

I expect more from you Mandy…more originality, using the same response twice, it’s unforgivable..

That really was one of his best performances, he got everyone’s attention..
And now, with the trial exposure, he’s selling more vitamins than ever..
<Moves><Moves>
PS, when you get a chance post up the copy of the show that Jones told his listeners to harass the parents, I’ll be here..

As I said degenerate scum

You guys wanted Trump out, fair enough, but how's that working out? America's a woke, weak, Great Reset, Build Back Better pile of shit now, like Canada or New Zealand.

He's pushing race-Marxist garbage and globalist 'Equitable' Green policies that will force citizens to live like third worlders while calling it 'Justice'.

Life was better under Trump. It was better before worldwide Covid lockdowns artificially and intentionally ruined the economy, broke the middle class, and they're still not releasing their grips from our necks.

Call Trump an asshole or even shady or an idiot, but he's not a globalist shill pushing the middle class into permanent serfdom like Biden, Trudeau, Ardern, and the rest.

"Don't forget your boosters and shutting off your heat! Your car, too! And eat them mealworms and crickets, it's for the greater good! For Greta! For Grandma! For Ukraine!"

The war in Ukraine would certainly look different with Trump supplying Russia with weapons.

Trump went 4 years without tackling healthcare. He also went 4 years without an infrastructure plan. He didn't get us out of Afghanistan. He didn't propose any solutions to problems except immigration.

As I said degenerate scum

As I expected, another moron angry because someone brainwashed you..Here you go genius, show me the show transcripts that pissed your pee brain off..I’m sure your entire position is based on the news you watch..
<Dany07>

In the end trump will always lie

I don't understand this.

If a person is suspected of having stolen items, is it not common for DOJ to get search warrants to blanket search their homes, offices, etc?

It seems the Mar-A-Lago warrant had to be very specific and was limited to certain rooms only.

You would think with Trump already proven to be someone who will never admit or turn in anything and the only way to get doc's, that the DOJ should be able to get a blanket search warrant to search anywhere and everywhere they suspect documents might be including all of his Bedminster property. I think that is how it would certainly be with any of us.

Is this yet another instance of Trump just being given massive deference he does not deserve?

@panamaican , or anyone?

I don't understand this.

If a person is suspected of having stolen items, is it not common for DOJ to get search warrants to blanket search their homes, offices, etc?

It seems the Mar-A-Lago warrant had to be very specific and was limited to certain rooms only.

You would think with Trump already proven to be someone who will never admit or turn in anything and the only way to get doc's, that the DOJ should be able to get a blanket search warrant to search anywhere and everywhere they suspect documents might be including all of his Bedminster property. I think that is how it would certainly be with any of us.

Is this yet another instance of Trump just being given massive deference he does not deserve?

@panamaican , or anyone?

Or maybe the entire thing is based on bullshit..that could also explain the inconsistencies.
<Huh2>

Back