Truth V3 Stretch Boardshort *pics*

i am a Spawrl (V-Flex XT Competition) 34"

Should i take a V3 Truth 34"?

What about these rashguards, are they good?

I have poor communication skills. I actually meant the orange and gray togethor. The dark gray does look pretty nice though, subtle. Anyway, thanks and what are you using for this, photoshop?

i am 5'10" and 205 lbs should i take size 34? like the sprawl vt... my sprawl size is 34

I really like those greys and I think you should change the color of the logo on the green shorts. Btw how would black shorts w/ orange stretch panels look?

All these new colors and here I bought black ones! Looks like it's time for another order lol. I really like Truth's shorts a lot.

All these new colors and here I bought black ones! Looks like it's time for another order lol. I really like Truth's shorts a lot.

These aren't actual colors... TRUTH has Black, Red, Blue, and White... We've been photo-shopping potential designs for Arclight to consider.

After a plethora of problems with Paypal being a bitch, my shorts finally came in.

At first glance they are freaking awesome. Elastic waist, drawstring, inner and outer flex panels (which I prefer over split seams), and they just look nice.

The only cons I can think of are lack of a pocket (not that big of a deal), and less than perfect stitching on the interior. But for the price, they are incredible. Oh, and they need more colors! :)

I can't wait to try these out.

I don't like pockets unless it's just a little mouthpiece flap pocket on the inside. Pockets and cargo pockets and shit hanging off the shorts in general gets caught up when you are grappling.

Just got mine today also. Good shipping time and I'm extremely impressed with them so far. I'll let you know how they feel rolling this weekend.

I don't like pockets unless it's just a little mouthpiece flap pocket on the inside. Pockets and cargo pockets and shit hanging off the shorts in general gets caught up when you are grappling.

Well yeah, I was thinking a Sprawl/Tapout type pocket.

Thanks for the feedback guys. vjvj - can you email me a photo to [email protected] of the stitching irregularity when you have a chance? I want to send it to the factory so they can address it. THanks.

Thanks for the feedback guys. vjvj - can you email me a photo to [email protected] of the stitching irregularity when you have a chance? I want to send it to the factory so they can address it. THanks.

I'll try to get around to doing the same, I think I see a bit of what he was talking about. Theres a fair share of loose threads on the inside, but that's just nitpicking.

Back