Tuf 10 lost clips?

JkMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Back in tuf 10, does anyone remembers when titties said that they found a bird in the backyard and said that every1 started crying, which made the English guy James mcsweeny mad and both had a confrontation?? This was not aired on tv and I remember 2pacsfather uploaded it. Does anyone has the video somewhere I can watch it? Lol. Btw, real fans remembers 2pacsfather :)

I’m still tryna fight the video till this day, or if any1 remembers the video I’m talking about lol

no sorry, but i respect your avatar of the male nurse getting choked

I’m still tryna fight the video till this day, or if any1 remembers the video I’m talking about lol

I remember it, I have the TUF 10 DVD set as well, I'll try and find it on there.

Yeah, they nearly came to blows in the gym back room lol.

I know the video you're talking about, it's probably why they made tities vs McSweeney for the finale.

I may be remembering incorrectly here but I think in the clip, Tities was explaining to one of the coaches how he was motioning that he was going to crush the baby bird with his foot, and that others were "crying" telling him to not to, which in turn pissed of McSweeney who threatened to KO tities.

Its a damn shame so many of the great tuf moments have been purged from youtube.

I know the video you're talking about, it's probably why they made tities vs McSweeney for the finale.

I may be remembering incorrectly here but I think in the clip, Tities was explaining to one of the coaches how he was motioning that he was going to crush the baby bird with his foot, and that others were "crying" telling him to not to, which in turn pissed of McSweeney who threatened to KO tities.

Its a damn shame so many of the great tuf moments have been purged from youtube.
Exactly what happen bro. I also remember mcsweeny said titties was mocking his voice lol. And 2pacsfather was one of the dudes who had these unreleased footage of tuf. It’s unfortunate that he doesn’t upload anymore & all of his vids r basically nowhere to be found.

I remember it, I have the TUF 10 DVD set as well, I'll try and find it on there.

Yeah, they nearly came to blows in the gym back room lol.
U should upload it 😂 I’m glad I’m not the only 1 that remembers this lol

Back