TUF 23 finale - JJ vs gadelha II - Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
gadella still 2.62 (+162) with stan james

damn. Jumped out of joy, made an account at stanJames, transfered a bunch of money to them and got limited to 7,3 euros. Is the same for everyone else, or what am I missing?
What an ingenious way of getting new accounts, but that's about it..

Hope we get a good line on Tatiana Saurez, Sanchez, and Ill Will.

Hope we get a good line on Tatiana Saurez, Sanchez, and Ill Will.
Season of TUF has been boring as fuck. Don't even remember how good Tatiana is, luckily have her semi final fight next week to go off of

Season of TUF has been boring as fuck. Don't even remember how good Tatiana is, luckily have her semi final fight next week to go off of

Some fights have been boring but I feel this TUF has at least two legit prospects 185'r Andrew Sanchez and straw weight Tatiana.
Abc will do well in the UFC as well. She's got the size and striking. I feel her weakest aspect is wrestling.

Suarez a beast wrestler. I honestly hope she looks like shit because she will grapple fuck Amanda cooper IMO.

Some fights have been boring but I feel this TUF has at least two legit prospects 185'r Andrew Sanchez and straw weight Tatiana.
Abc will do well in the UFC as well. She's got the size and striking. I feel her weakest aspect is wrestling.

Suarez a beast wrestler. I honestly hope she looks like shit because she will grapple fuck Amanda cooper IMO.
I'm a sucker for personalities. Helps me differentiate the fighters, especially when some of the fights get boring or the fighters themselves are uninspiring (haven't been impressed with the women).

Have been impressed with Cooper and Sanchez though. Can't really remember Tatiana either lol. Also looking forward to Khalil vs Stansbury. Stansbury was one of the few guys I was familiar with coming in, think he has potential at MW after the show is over.

I'm a sucker for personalities. Helps me differentiate the fighters, especially when some of the fights get boring or the fighters themselves are uninspiring (haven't been impressed with the women).

Have been impressed with Cooper and Sanchez though. Can't really remember Tatiana either lol. Also looking forward to Khalil vs Stansbury. Stansbury was one of the few guys I was familiar with coming in, think he has potential at MW after the show is over.

Stansbury is asolid LHW. Sanchez is fighting above his normal weight class.

Here's a snip on info about tatiana
She is a four-time High School Wrestling National Champion, two-time World Medalist in Freestyle Wrestling, and the 2013 IBJJF World Champion as a white belt, and the 2015 IBJJF World Champion as a blue belt.

Tatiana’s biggest fight however was outside off the wrestling mat and outside of the MMA cage. She was diagnosed with and overcame thyroid cancer.

In 2011, Padilla was ranked No. 1 ranked in the nation at 55 kilograms by Team USA and was an apparent lock to represent the United States at the 2012 London Olympic Games.

A serious neck injury, and a subsequent diagnosis of thyroid cancer, stopped her in her tracks and Padilla put her dream aside while spending the next two years focused on getting healthy again.

damn. Jumped out of joy, made an account at stanJames, transfered a bunch of money to them and got limited to 7,3 euros. Is the same for everyone else, or what am I missing?
What an ingenious way of getting new accounts, but that's about it..

boylesports also does this, offers great lines and limits right off the bat

TUF-23-Finale-Main-Card-Odds.png

TUF-23-Finale-Prelim-Odds-1.png

courtesy of mmaoddsbreaker.com

Ahhh the pain of being at work where they block images from mmaoddsbreaker

Sitting at my desk hammering the refresh button on my phone

lol you've prolly hit refresh 1000x at this point.

think it's gonna be
matthews -185
lee +145

jingliang -350
zafir +250

those weren't on the mmaoddsbreaker site but i think they are openers

bet choi -170. pretty happy w/this price. moderate bet.

small play on netto +110 vs holbrook, too.

passing on the rest for now, i think. small play on gadelha +125 on bm tho.

i am pretty sure bruno -105 is gonna get bet, but the dude has no power, he's gonna grapple w/gray.. i know gray got outgrappled by yakovlev, but that dude's huge...

that U1.5 might be solid for smith-mutante... +100 hrmmm...

i'm gonna end up on nicolau but waiting

bit surprised matthews is -185 vs lee man...

185 to win 100 on Mathews

170 to win 100 on Choi

140 to win 100 on o2.5 Gray vs Bruno

Work fucking me up but think i'll use o2.5 Moraga vs Nicolau in a parlay. Hope Zafir gets bet a bit and i'll use Li in parlay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back