TUF 23 finale - JJ vs gadelha II - Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see the weigh in and hear Gray talk about training and stuff first, but I think he will tool this dude.

bit surprised matthews is -185 vs lee man...
Agreed. Matthews seems to be more recongized and hyped right now but Lee is so game. I am not even sure Lee should be the dog, I view this is a toss up.

Interesting thoughts. I thought Mathews would be -200. Lee did not look good vs Santos, and looked worse vs Efrain. Mathews had his best performance to date vs Case.

man fuck that price on jingliang, can't play that.

brooks as well, completely ridiculous.

the thing about lee is he's had some underwhelming performances recently but definitely has the technical prowess and athleticism to put it all together. it's totally feasible we see lee at his absolute best next week. that being said i do like matthews in this match up.

i wish jingliang was -200 i would parlay him with choi.

has anyone seen any footage of choi grappling? he has great standup but his grappling is a blind spot at the moment. think he has what it takes to fend off tavares' shots?

I have to take lee as a dog. It's @+160 now. I might give it time to creep up.

Matthews is a strong grappler with a good counter striking game but he's not the most fluid. Lee can definitely make it interesting.

Now that we have all the lines, safe to say 200 is the best event for betting yeah? At least I strongly feel so. Gonna be a nice way to cap off the 3 days

Now that we have all the lines, safe to say 200 is the best event for betting yeah? At least I strongly feel so. Gonna be a nice way to cap off the 3 days

i actually reckon day 1 is the best. think the lines for duffy and burns are more than fair (in the uk at least).

Doo ho Choi -170

Is this real life?

Tavares aint no joke. I wouldnt b surprised if Choi's price dropped to 140 or even less. Call me mystic mac Mcgregoat cause I predict teese tings.

I dont even know the odds yet but I like Tavares and Tavres ITD. I dont think the Asian fighters are that good at wrestling aside from Kawa and Stun Gun. I think Tavares gets the sub later but thats just on initial thoughts. Choi is one to watch and is a new breed of up and coming FW that are gonna rule the division in the future with Holloway, Yair etc.

Tavares aint no joke. I wouldnt b surprised if Choi's price dropped to 140 or even less. Call me mystic mac Mcgregoat cause I predict teese tings.
Bad news is so far your prediction is off. Good news is if you're looking to back Tavares, Choi is up to -210

I think Tavares is going to get smoked. Hes not much of an offensive wrestler, his striking defense is poor, and he doesn't move his feet at all. Proper step up for Choi, i'll be more worried for him when he faces someone who has the footwork to cut him off and wrestling prowess to get him down or against the cage.

Bad news is so far your prediction is off. Good news is if you're looking to back Tavares, Choi is up to -210

I think Tavares is going to get smoked. Hes not much of an offensive wrestler, his striking defense is poor, and he doesn't move his feet at all. Proper step up for Choi, i'll be more worried for him when he faces someone who has the footwork to cut him off and wrestling prowess to get him down or against the cage.

Why shouldn't I take a sab at Tavares? I rmember him taking Ortega at will even though he was getting smashed from the guard. I don't know the kind of game Choi has of his back or if his TDD is any good. I like Tavares ITD and his ML now even more. Choi has great power at 45 and genuinely big for the division (surprised me). I wouldnt be at all surprised on Choi KOing him in the first without a sweat. Im betting on Tavares, not because of his skill, but because I don't know the kind of TDD and game Choi has of his back. I see he trains with Korean Zombie so it may be decent but im betting on the unknown here. Hopefully the odds keep climbing in Choi's place.

Why shouldn't I take a sab at Tavares? I rmember him taking Ortega at will even though he was getting smashed from the guard. I don't know the kind of game Choi has of his back or if his TDD is any good. I like Tavares ITD and his ML now even more. Choi has great power at 45 and genuinely big for the division (surprised me). I wouldnt be at all surprised on Choi KOing him in the first without a sweat. Im betting on Tavares, not because of his skill, but because I don't know the kind of TDD and game Choi has of his back. I see he trains with Korean Zombie so it may be decent but im betting on the unknown here. Hopefully the odds keep climbing in Choi's place.
It's not too hard to find a reason to stab Tavares, I'm sure you won't be alone. I don't expect Choi to even let him get close enough to try a takedown. We haven't seen his tdd at work, but we have seen his footwork and it's great while Tavares is horrible. Gonna be interesting to see how it plays out though, Tavares is a proven legitimate fighter who is a unquestionably a step up from Sam Sicilia

It's not too hard to find a reason to stab Tavares, I'm sure you won't be alone. I don't expect Choi to even let him get close enough to try a takedown. We haven't seen his tdd at work, but we have seen his footwork and it's great while Tavares is horrible. Gonna be interesting to see how it plays out though, Tavares is a proven legitimate fighter who is a unquestionably a step up from Sam Sicilia

Tavares will surely shoot for TDs. Thats all I need to bet here. Question marks on Choi's TDD, grappling and how he reacts of his back. Im betting on it being mediocre hopefully but I wouldnt be surprised if he clipped Tavares panic wrestling and finishes him. ATM I wouldn't play Choi's ML at -210. If you wanna play him now, take the ITD instead or the TKO/KO line if your feeling a little lucky.

Tavares will surely shoot for TDs. Thats all I need to bet here. Question marks on Choi's TDD, grappling and how he reacts of his back. Im betting on it being mediocre hopefully but I wouldnt be surprised if he clipped Tavares panic wrestling and finishes him. ATM I wouldn't play Choi's ML at -210. If you wanna play him now, take the ITD instead or the TKO/KO line if your feeling a little lucky.
Already took him at -170. Will add his KO prop to a round robin if I can get it at evens or better I think, but not sure yet. But I'm with you, if I missed the opener I wouldn't play him at the current price. Was hesitant on -170, wanted -150 or better

Already took him at -170. Will add his KO prop to a round robin if I can get it at evens or better I think, but not sure yet. But I'm with you, if I missed the opener I wouldn't play him at the current price. Was hesitant on -170, wanted -150 or better

Whats the price on the fight ends ITD, Tavares ITD , sub line, Choi ITD, Choi KO line and the fight goes the distance lines?

Anyone surprised at how big the Asian fighters are for their divisions lately. Damn Stun Gun is huge, Choi is the same size as Mcgregor and Kawajiri is massive. I thought the Asians struggled with weight cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back